3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Good Story... but every woman in the game is a carpenter's dream (flat as a board and easy to nail). It's one thing to have a type but what's the point in every LI being built the exact same in a game with multiple LIs? Got bored with all the scenes looking the same because all their bodies are soooo similar. If you like loli even in your adult woman then this game is for you.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
every woman in the game is a carpenter's dream (flat as a board and easy to nail).
:ROFLMAO: I haven't heard that one but I am going to remember it!

It's one thing to have a type but what's the point in every LI being built the exact same in a game with multiple LIs? Got bored with all the scenes looking the same because all their bodies are soooo similar. If you like loli even in your adult woman then this game is for you.
Well, they do have different characters and different roles to play. And the group dynamic is also interesting to watch, in my opinion.

Reactions: gubp and LordWanze

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Very intersting game with a nice story
Well, it is, but for some reason a have a feeling that Rose's dad gets cucked at some point by the MC. :ROFLMAO: I mean, he is a nice guy and all but the relationships in that family and especially his wife's very relaxed attitude to their daughter's relationship with the MC and his family is VERY unusual for the parents :rolleyes:

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Well, it is, but for some reason a have a feeling that Rose's dad gets cucked at some point by the MC. :ROFLMAO: I mean, he is a nice guy and all but the relationships in that family and especially his wife's very relaxed attitude to their daughter's relationship with the MC and his family is VERY unusual for the parents :rolleyes:
The relationship between the MC and his family is usual???:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
For the AVNs it is boring normal . Try to find a game without incest tag nowadays :ROFLMAO:
Isn‘t it normaly in AVNs, that the MC fucks every woman in his reach?:eek::ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The only way the MC fucks Rose's mom, is if her parents ended up being swingers or the dad is secretly a stag/cuck. She isn't going to cheat on him, I'm like 99.9% confident in that. Just because she's kinky and a sexual person, doesn't mean she is a cheat and would betray her husband/brother.

Reactions: Yngling

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
if her parents ended up being swingers or the dad is secretly a stag/cuck
Sometimes it looks like this :ROFLMAO: I mean, I don't insist that it will happen or should happen in the game (it is a loli / incest game after all), just the game gives that sort of vibes sometimes.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The only way the MC fucks Rose's mom, is if her parents ended up being swingers or the dad is secretly a stag/cuck. She isn't going to cheat on him, I'm like 99.9% confident in that. Just because she's kinky and a sexual person, doesn't mean she is a cheat and would betray her husband/brother.
Honestly I would be disappointed if it does happen.

ShaddyGames, please just leave Rose's parents alone.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes