EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pan Hero Banner 3.png

Overview:
You are just a normal guy living with your adopted family (or blood related if you use ipatch) in Veradisia, a land of magic. Because of a certain circumstances, you and your family have to move to a different city. During the move, an incident happened that could cost you, your life and your family's. Luckily, on the day before, you stumbled upon a mysterious dagger that gave you a power, and you unleashed this power to save you and your family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: Steradianfauns - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2 Hotfix
Language: English
Other Game: Natsumi Love Story
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves data now can be imported into new version, play a new game and select "Open World" then "Skip previous content", and the guide to do this will be explained.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.7.1): - - - -
Mac
(v0.7.1): - - - -
Update Only
(v0.7.1 -> v0.7.2): - - - -

Patches: * -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

le_ann_002_001.png le_claudia_001_007.png le_group_001_150.png le_kat_002_029i.png le_liz_001_061.png le_other_001_019.png le_marie_001_002.png le_jenna_002_007.png rle_mira_002_005.png BPBKCB.png uUeUcL.png VMUHsq.png e_claudia_002_097.png talk birthday_liz_001_11.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0009.png city_map_tutorial.png event_quest_tutorial_1.png guild_quest_tutorial_6.png guild_quest_tutorial_11.png open_world_tutorial_03.png open_world_tutorial_05.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You'll meet lots of different kinds of girls in the new city. From a tsundere redhead guild receptionist, to a too-kind-for-her-own-good patissier, the more you'll learn that each one of them have issues...
The Daily Life of "Pan Hero"

Female Patissier: "Gotta have that kind of hero who cooks breakfast in the morning, but might also hit ugly bastards with the frying pan. You know, a lover and a fighter." :D

1793617_YDlo_A.jpg

There are some mechanics that are already implemented like character stats, stat check, stat training, inventory system, and quest system. Some are already in the game but not yet fully utilized like coins, perks, and skills. And the rest are still ideas like a duel/debate, fishing minigame, card minigame, bank system, business, birthday, sick (nursing or nursed), and date.
Interesting mechanism, but way to long. It's kinda grindy. I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty boring.

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The navigation inside the house in a total disaster, and having over 20 location icons with no text on the main map (that don't do anything right now) is also not very helpful.

Trying to ripoff the idea from Hero's Harem Guild could work, except Hero's Harem Guild became popular not only due to the idea behind it, but also because that game has flawless gameplay.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
Look, this game seems like it has an interesting enough premise, and the planned tags are cool and the writing is pretty good (but needs a proofread). But this is way too much prologue. I really hope the open world actually opens in the next update. So far what you've given us is a tease of an open world and literally everything so far is linear, which is a let-down. Also, as someone already mentioned, the navigation is pretty painful to deal with, especially in the house. I was expecting the 'find the bathroom' quest to be a joke but it legit took me like 5 minutes to find the bathroom in that maze of a house. Again, this game seems like it has promise and I'll be waiting for updates to play more of it, but I'm really hoping the prologue is over and navigation gets cleaned up.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks interesting but a dumb plot.. You call it Pan Hero but it's not the damn pan that is the magic item.. seriously than why would ANYONE carry around a pan? When I read Pan hero I expected the pan to be the magical item.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Look, this game seems like it has an interesting enough premise, and the planned tags are cool and the writing is pretty good (but needs a proofread). But this is way too much prologue. I really hope the open world actually opens in the next update. So far what you've given us is a tease of an open world and literally everything so far is linear, which is a let-down. Also, as someone already mentioned, the navigation is pretty painful to deal with, especially in the house. I was expecting the 'find the bathroom' quest to be a joke but it legit took me like 5 minutes to find the bathroom in that maze of a house. Again, this game seems like it has promise and I'll be waiting for updates to play more of it, but I'm really hoping the prologue is over and navigation gets cleaned up.
Glad I read your post.. makes sense from someone who writes a title called pan hero but the pan is not even the magic powerful item.. WTF?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes