voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Finally finished. Here are my thoughts:

* I like that there's very little exposition. I think it;s good that you're revealing the lore and world building as things go along.

* I think the story is generally well written and reasonably interesting.

* I'm pf two minds about the fights. On the one hand, having a blow by blow was nice--on the other hand, I think they went on too long and with too much detail. Probably would have worked much better with some type of RPG mechanics instead.

* Navigation is absolutely terrible, and needs to be fixed, especially the house. I felt like I spent half my time in the house walking around in circles. Is there really a good reason for that many rooms? Not fun gameplay.

* Along those lines, having most of the quests be about traveling from one spot to another is really kind of boring.

* I am happy there is a quest log. I imagin it will be very, very useful once the open world opens up.

* The language was good but there were definitely instances where it needed some editing. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of those.

* I didn't like that it was never explained why the girls changed their hair. It's not terribly important and it does make it easier to tell them apart visually, but if there's an in story reason it should be explained.

Overall I think it's interesting enough for me to stick around for more.

Reactions: SteradianFauns

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I'm gonna wait until this game has a real navigation option Can't find this stupid bathroom keep ending up in the same places :FacePalm:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
See about getting yourself a game developer tag
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-developer-tag.49322/

While you're pestering the mods you can also see about getting ownership of the thread.

You might want to look into linking your Patreon account to here. That would put a P under your name which would help with advertising along with allow other users who become your patrons to show that they support you on here.

A Fan Sig would also help.
View attachment 1773397
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for letting me know about this, you're a great help :)

Just starting out that makes sense but with once you get some impregnation content people will ask, consider doing some polls on patreon as that's a fan service that will generate some funds ;) Also throw a few advertisements when polls are going on to generate hype.

Some will see the $10 starting point for polls as a bit high but dependent on the content controversy it could work. Then again you could throw up some free ones just to see what the general audience things just don't trust those too much as free accounts are easy to batch.
That's a good idea, I might do that in the future, thanks :)

Finally finished. Here are my thoughts:

* I like that there's very little exposition. I think it;s good that you're revealing the lore and world building as things go along.

* I think the story is generally well written and reasonably interesting.

* I'm pf two minds about the fights. On the one hand, having a blow by blow was nice--on the other hand, I think they went on too long and with too much detail. Probably would have worked much better with some type of RPG mechanics instead.

* Navigation is absolutely terrible, and needs to be fixed, especially the house. I felt like I spent half my time in the house walking around in circles. Is there really a good reason for that many rooms? Not fun gameplay.

* Along those lines, having most of the quests be about traveling from one spot to another is really kind of boring.

* I am happy there is a quest log. I imagin it will be very, very useful once the open world opens up.

* The language was good but there were definitely instances where it needed some editing. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of those.

* I didn't like that it was never explained why the girls changed their hair. It's not terribly important and it does make it easier to tell them apart visually, but if there's an in story reason it should be explained.

Overall I think it's interesting enough for me to stick around for more.
Thanks for your feedback :)
*I am planning to add some one-on-one duel mechanics in the future, or maybe even rpg battle, the stats are already there actually, just need to figure out how to code it.

*Yes, fixing the navigation will be my priority in the next update.

*The Quest right now is just for guidelines since it's not open world yet, but in the future there will be quests that you can take from the adventurer's guild since that's where the story is heading.

*For the language, I write the dialogues directly into the code editor, so a lot of typo and bad grammar are easily overlooked. I already fixed them as best as I could, but English is not my first language, so there's probably still going to be some mistakes, especially the grammar. I'll look for a solution, maybe I'll use grammarly or something.

*There is a deeper meaning to the hair change, which will be explained in later event.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
A promising start, I'm glad I tried it and I'm looking forward to more, but as others have pointed out there's a fair bit of work needing done.

The map, every map, absolutely needs labels, and I might question the utility of having the sandbox open up before you can actually go to most of the locations. It's just confusing. If navigation via the sandbox is easier to introduce right away, then have the invalid locations remain invisible or greyed out until they can be visited.

I concur that the image change of the family really needs more of an explanation. It could even be something they don't understand why it happened if necessary, tie it in to the other weirdness going on. But "Yeah, we figures we'd get comprehensive makeovers while you were unconscious, even the hikki Liz who runs from people she's known her whole life" is a bit immersion-breaking.

I'm gratified that "self-control" is an available stat, I hope it factors into the MC not being a complete idiot in the future. Dumb characters can be funny in small doses, but the joke gets old fast IMO and you're left with a character who's too stupid to be likable but that you can't get away from. HHG was approaching that point to be honest, where many plot developments were happening just because the MC wasn't doing things he should be expected to do and never learning from his mistakes.

I really hope we get the opportunity to tell Erica to go fuck herself if/when she appears again. : V

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I suppose that with this you say that they are avoidable, that is, they don't happen
Hmm, I'll try to make it clearer. Optional is also avoidable.

Incest is optional, it's just a change in dialogue and backstory.

Impregnation is optional, it's a change in dialogue and adding fertilization icon during sex scenes.
Pregnancy is still unplanned. I know that impregnation without pregnancy is weird, but I'm still unsure how to write the pregnancy since impregnation is optional. If a lot of patrons request it, then I'll add this in the future.

BDSM is optional, you'll be able to do the event anytime you want, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Anal is optional, exactly like BDSM.

Lesbian is skippable for now, there's female bi characters in the game, I'm still deciding whether to add multiple routes so you can either help them get together and then join in later, or take them for yourself from the start. If I do the multiple routes, then it will be optional, if not, then only the sex scenes are skippable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, I'll try to make it clearer. Optional is also avoidable.

Incest is optional, it's just a change in dialogue and backstory.

Impregnation is optional, it's a change in dialogue and adding fertilization icon during sex scenes.
Pregnancy is still unplanned. I know that impregnation without pregnancy is weird, but I'm still unsure how to write the pregnancy since impregnation is optional. If a lot of patrons request it, then I'll add this in the future.

BDSM is optional, you'll be able to do the event anytime you want, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Anal is optional, exactly like BDSM.
OK that's fine

Lesbian is skippable for now, there's female bi characters in the game, I'm still deciding whether to add multiple routes so you can either help them get together and then join in later, or take them for yourself from the start. If I do the multiple routes, then it will be optional, if not, then only the sex scenes are skippable.
I may be weird, but I prefer FM scenes to those with more than one F. I also prefer not to have lesbian scenes, so I like any option that allows me to avoid them.

I hope we can send Erica to hell if she ever shows up again.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... I like how "branched" the story is, I don't know what the hell the correct term is. The one you mentioned right above mine, the one about multiple routes and something... well that's really damn good! Players have the agency to pursue some things they like or dislike. Moreover, that progress tracker that shows sex, headpats, and the like gives me hope of so much content.

In fact now that I've played this, it made me think of your other game, Natsumi Love Story. I never played that game but I've looked it up before. From what I can understand, its possible to get a harem (hopefully, not much not-technically lesbian things) in there right? But its really damn hard to do so, from what I can understand of the game's description.

Using this game as a base how could you convince us to play your other game? Your new game right here definitely made me think and actually made me curious to play it. But I'm still kinda hesitant, one thing though... that its nice that a harem is on the work with this new game.

The sandbox needs some improving, because sometimes its to damn tedious to navigate, especially that house. Thank you for the game, and good luck to both you and the game!

Reactions: jadih96207

Zxhu

Nov 30, 2018
Fun, but my god that house navigation was horrible but that'll get fixed. The locations are also hard to determine what is what during the first time as well. Overall pretty fun though, looking forward to the pan hero story.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
A few notes. The ...s used as a place holder for a fade transition could be replaced with pause (1) or with longdissolve. There is no reason the player should have to click past a black screen with three dots just to keep the scene moving. You may also want to add a hide screen game_info at the start of the events so the whole corner of the screen isn't taken up during them. It looks like you have each part of the HUD set up with a different screen though so I'm not sure that would work. I also see that Hmm? is used a lot. I know it's not an issue for nearly everyone else but it just switches something in my brain, that and Phew, just writing that was ugh. But that's entirely on my, just putting it out there :). I also said you are used to linear stories and it shows, if this is just the first half if the prologue than this is going to have a very slow start, to me at least. I haven't gotten to any dream scenes aside from the first very repetitive one but on a whole I find them pretty weak. Just something a dev uses to push lewd scenes for no reason. It's already a game, why add "fake" content that doesn't even happen?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes