Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Looks interesting but a dumb plot.. You call it Pan Hero but it's not the damn pan that is the magic item.. seriously than why would ANYONE carry around a pan? When I read Pan hero I expected the pan to be the magical item.
You never made Roleplay in World of Warcraft. There the deadly dwarfen weapon warpan that you use to smash skulls of orcs and undead became infamous because you can use it as a (back up) weapon and after the battle fry yourself some meat or eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! It's actually one of the plot points. I will explain it if you missed it.

Basically the side effect of getting the beast power is that it's harder to control your lust, and you basically just act on your reproductive instinct. So the more you act on your lust, or your instinct, the harder it is to control (hence, there's self-control, lust, and affection stats). And when the lust gets unbearable (like when you start having sex), you lose all of your control and fully became the beast.

Then these questions come up:
So how will you ever have sex in this game?
Why does fapping or having sex in the dream does not affect you?
There's already a sexual encounter with Liz, why doesn't that make you lose control?
If you passed out for five days when you first transform, how can you permanently transform in the bad ending without ever passing out?

These questions will be addressed as the plot progress. But eventually you will be able to have sex with all the girls in this game. All the main, side, and other girls.

Some people might think this is stupid, and that's fine. But this is how I choose to write it.
And if you want to think of it as hot. Think of it as trading your humanity for a last mindblowing sex.

There's already a lewd gallery in each of the character page. And if you had seen all the events, you won't miss any lewd scenes. If there's missable lewd scenes because of stat check, I will add the option to view it at the end of the events (like on the bad endings)

Thanks for your mod!

I already made a 0.2.1 patch to fix some bugs that's found on 0.2.0.
It's on itch.io.
Or here's the MEGA link.
Ah ,my bad , thx

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
does someone remember where the trainers are and when they're available, getting a penalty for stats and i cant remember for the life of me

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
"I'm gonna put stat check in my game before you can raise any stats at all..."
And the name for the main character isn't even implemented half the time
one of the quest trackers has an embedded error
and the grammar is awful

wow 4 stars for sure

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You never made Roleplay in World of Warcraft. There the deadly dwarfen weapon warpan that you use to smash skulls of orcs and undead became infamous because you can use it as a (back up) weapon and after the battle fry yourself some meat or eggs.
during a d&d session i once had to butcher my way through a goblin den with a pan and a fork ... no problem with being the pan hero for me ^^

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
After visiting Sara to discuss Scarlet with Kat get a never ending loop of just exception errors and then sleeping until noon.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
this game update is one of the buggiest messes I've ever seen. Nothing seems to work progression is broken the whole thing is just a big disappointment. I'd try and write the list of the problems but honestly I don't know where to even start. the list of what appears to work seems shorter anyway. I recon that i could probably just play it again from start but partially because of the jarring character change I really don't want to. while the game seems "EA playable experience" if you rollback after every error screen there are just to many of them for that to be enjoyable. I have taken the compressed version so that may be a factor (I normally don't report bugs in compressed versions but this warrants an exception). Not entirely sure what i expect from this post TBH and whom I'm even addressing this (creator or compressor) but I feel it has to be said.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
this game update is one of the buggiest messes I've ever seen. Nothing seems to work progression is broken the whole thing is just a big disappointment. I'd try and write the list of the problems but honestly I don't know where to even start. the list of what appears to work seems shorter anyway. I recon that i could probably just play it again from start but partially because of the jarring character change I really don't want to. while the game seems "EA playable experience" if you rollback after every error screen there are just to many of them for that to be enjoyable. I have taken the compressed version so that may be a factor (I normally don't report bugs in compressed versions but this warrants an exception). Not entirely sure what i expect from this post TBH and whom I'm even addressing this (creator or compressor) but I feel it has to be said.
It seems the problem is from the compressed version? Because I barely receive complaints from the people who download the official version. The post above you also downloaded the compressed version and I can't recreate the bug at all.

Did you load the save from the 0.1.1 or 0.1 version? There's an instruction on the official version on how to load the save from the 0.1.1 or 0.1 version when updating the game. If you didn't follow that instruction, it might also break the game.

Or try downloading this 0.2.2 Patch, it only include the scripts, I don't know if the compressed version edited the scripts, but it might fix it. Or it might break it if they change the images file name, so I don't know.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
my daily coordination give me charisma instead :S
The 0.2.1 or the 0.2.2 patch should fix it.

does someone remember where the trainers are and when they're available, getting a penalty for stats and i cant remember for the life of me
The trainings are available on your room at night and midnight. As for training with character, only one is available in this version, and that's on your house's garden in the evening, with Ann.

how to lvl coordination?
On your room, at night and midnight, there's an option to train any stats (Only this counts as training if you want to avoid the weekly stat decrease). In the evening everyday at your house's kitchen, cook with Mira. And in the morning, at your house waiting room, on certain days, sweeping the house with mira.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The 0.2.1 or the 0.2.2 patch should fix it.

The trainings are available on your room at night and midnight. As for training with character, only one is available in this version, and that's on your house's garden in the evening, with Ann.

On your room, at night and midnight, there's an option to train any stats (Only this counts as training if you want to avoid the weekly stat decrease). In the evening everyday at your house's kitchen, cook with Mira. And in the morning, at your house waiting room, on certain days, sweeping the house with mira.
forgot to signal that daily kindness aslo give charisma T_T and there's a bug when you repeat the morning walk with the princess

on the matter of trainer, there's charisma at the guild in the morning, kindness with claudia (the princess "maid") in the afternoon, and kindness again with liz in her room as a repeating action after the homework quest , there's no coordination trainer as of now

on the decreasing point matter, training one stat for seven day in a row give a perk that prevent them from decreasing so in three week people can prevent loosing stat ^^

just remembered there may be a problem in the early story (a minor one if it was not done on purpose) in the first disscusion with sarah if you have chosen charisma as starting 10 point stat and kept going for charisma point after you still have too low charisma to be flirty with her

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
forgot to signal that daily kindness aslo give charisma T_T and there's a bug when you repeat the morning walk with the princess

on the matter of trainer, there's charisma at the guild in the morning, kindness with claudia (the princess "maid") in the afternoon, and kindness again with liz in her room as a repeating action after the homework quest , there's no coordination trainer as of now

on the decreasing point matter, training one stat for seven day in a row give a perk that prevent them from decreasing so in three week people can prevent loosing stat ^^

just remembered there may be a problem in the early story (a minor one if it was not done on purpose) in the first disscusion with sarah if you have chosen charisma as starting 10 point stat and kept going for charisma point after you still have too low charisma to be flirty with her
The daily kindness and the morning walk with the princess also have been fixed in the 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 patch :)

Right, I forgot, there's actually a few training with characters already, thanks for writing them down.

Hmm, I tried to recreate the problems on the sara first charisma check, but it passed? The conversation may look like it didn't pass, as in Sara still turn you down, but the check itself is passed and you should get her +1 love.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The daily kindness and the morning walk with the princess also have been fixed in the 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 patch :)

Right, I forgot, there's actually a few training with characters already, thanks for writing them down.

Hmm, I tried to recreate the problems on the sara first charisma check, but it passed? The conversation may look like it didn't pass, as in Sara still turn you down, but the check itself is passed and you should get her +1 love.
the bug wasn't fixed in 0.2.1 as it was the one i played :S (or i screw up while installing the fix, would not surprise me ^^ i may need a "instal a fix for dummy" on this one)

no problem, thought it could be usefull to someone so i wrote it ^^ (btw, speacking of stat's trainning and upgrade, i was surprised that the witch's moon viewing scene was unlimited and did not cost time as it give a stat boost ... not sure it's a good one but it's still here ^^)

don't know what happened to me then, i had at least 11 charisma and when choosing the flirty greeting, i had the check failled pop up so i thought there was a problem :S (as i have a save for each basic setting (the personality and 10 stat points), i may or may not have got the wrong save when i try then)

btw i'm wondering about adventurer quest/town's investissement 's reward/return, as skill get far too pricey realy fast for thinking about buying them with the consolation pay from researching (something around 3s50c at lvl5 int and with job perk and 10% buff on pay skill)

back on the witch's moon viewing infinity scene, will players have to manage lust to not get game over in the future ? (it smelled like having too much would lock the safe thinking in the game over leading choice ><)

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It seems the problem is from the compressed version? Because I barely receive complaints from the people who download the official version. The post above you also downloaded the compressed version and I can't recreate the bug at all.

Did you load the save from the 0.1.1 or 0.1 version? There's an instruction on the official version on how to load the save from the 0.1.1 or 0.1 version when updating the game. If you didn't follow that instruction, it might also break the game.

Or try downloading this 0.2.2 Patch, it only include the scripts, I don't know if the compressed version edited the scripts, but it might fix it. Or it might break it if they change the images file name, so I don't know.
the only thing that worked (for now) was downloading the uncompressed version AND replacing the scripts file (yes i know it's the same file). shit's weird man. lets see if this hassle was worth it (and if the bugs return i guess)

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
Enjoyed the new content, great to see the open world actually open and have a chance to raise stats etc. Also really appreciated the map to help with house navigation. Looking forward to future content!

Reactions: SteradianFauns

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I've been playing this on and off for a while now. Not sure if I've finished the open world content, but I think I have done most of the stuff available.

Anyway, I like this game. In particular, the segment before the open world felt pretty strong. I think, from the changelog, the open world is still pretty new and a work in progress, so that's easy enough to overlook.

The good:

- Really liked the design for most characters.

- Good renders / scenes.

- The story is pretty interesting, although it does seem to slow down quite a bit when it gets to the open world segment. I think that's newer and in progress, so again that's easy to overlook.

- Scene replay with maxed out stats is a clever idea.

- I didn't encounter any bugs despite some people complaining about them. This, along with the responses I've seen from the dev to other people, seems to indicate that issues tend to get addressed, and that the dev is paying attention to feedback.

- Despite generally disliking open world games, I thought the map was fairly well made aesthetically. I've seen better, but I've also seen much worse. It's still early on, so there's time for improvements. At the very least, it seems like the dev is putting effort and thought into it.

What I think could be improved:

- Being a bit more clear on when content is finished. I find this fault in a lot of open-world games, so nothing too unique, but it would be nice to have a clear indicator that "you've finished all the content for this character." Otherwise you end up wasting time trying to increase stats that no longer serve a purpose. I'm still not sure if I'm missing something, or how I'm supposed to raise lewdness, get scenes, etc, besides for one time events. For all I know, this is in the game, and I've just never finished all the content... in which case I would say some more pointers towards content you've missed would be appreciated

- I generally find open world games somewhat tedious. That said there's things that make them a little easier for me to enjoy. One of those things is being able to directly travel to a character, without looking at the map... This is in the game, but you have to spend in-game money to unlock it... It's not hard to get, but honestly, I don't see why that's necessary. Just allow the player this option at the beginning to save them time and a headache.

- Quality of life improvement: The option to directly travel to a character should have pictures to go along with the names, similar to the character screen. Sometimes I forget a name, so this would be nice to have.

- The (unimplemented) perks and skills clutter up the screens and make it harder to see the things you can actually get. If you're going to keep them visible, then maybe keep the (available) ones at the top of the list?

Anyway, that's pretty much it from me. Thanks for the hard work dev! Again, I enjoyed the game, and my complaints are pretty minor from my perspective. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll definitely keep my eye on this.

Reactions: SteradianFauns
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes