SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mechanics_openworld.rpy", line 227, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'loveDone'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mechanics_openworld.rpyc", line 2434, in script call
  File "mechanics_openworld.rpyc", line 223, in script
  File "\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.3.2-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.3.2-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mechanics_openworld.rpy", line 227, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'loveDone'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
The Daily Life of The Pan Hero 0.3.2
Sun Oct 30 13:08:34 2022
Thanks for the report, will drop a bugfix soon

Reactions: vilewe7570

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
It's here guys!

The Daily Life of Pan Hero 0.3.3 is now released to Public!

Finally! Sorry it took so long again, I wrote too much, and the code for the mechanics is a lot more complex than I thought that I had to spent days just to make sure everything work as intended.

This release contains :
- 32000+ words
- 2415 renders
- 27 animations
- 5 sexual scenes (2 Repeatable)
- 2 Main Events
- 1 Mira Event
- 1 Ann Event
- 3 Liz Events
- 2 Naomi Events
- 1 Claudia Event
- 1 Scarlet Event
- 1 Kat Event
- 1 Bad Ending
- Event Quest Overhaul
- Guild Quest System (18 mini quest featuring characters from other source)
- Skill Tree and Perk Table
- Cheat Screen (Only available for $10 patrons and above)
- About 5-6 hours of content

Also I just realized, since I overhauled the openworld code framework to make future update easier for me, some saves might not work anymore, especially when it's during an event. Saves on map or before the openworld are the saves that might still work. So try loading from those saves if you find an error on your saves.

I'm really sorry if this affected you, as I can't undo the changes and have no way to fix it. But, I can offer you some saves, so you can either start right after 0.2.2 content or after open world started, with the stats already adjusted.

It contain a readme file so you know what to do with the saves. If you want to change the mc name and other options, you can do so at the setting in your room. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
There's also 0.3.4 patch in the download links, please download them as well to fix a bug in the game.

Edit : Now it's 0.3.5 as there's another bug that needed fixing. It also include the 0.3.4 bug fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Being dumb and lazy. He woulda known he was tallkng outta his ass if he checked the patreon first. Hell, some idjits just love going around declaring games abandoned. I've seen rejects saying something was 'dead' ONE month after the last update dropped, in other threads.
What do you mean? The game was just updated, that CLEARLY means it's totally abandoned:Kappa:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Constantly losing love and abilities because I don't do them once a week is killing me. It's bad enough I have to grind, just for it to undo my work. After losing love with half the cast cause I was grinding became a breaking point for me. Makes me unmotivated to continue.

Reactions: Musicfruit

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
will there be a android port?
Maybe in the future.

Constantly losing love and abilities because I don't do them once a week is killing me. It's bad enough I have to grind, just for it to undo my work. After losing love with half the cast cause I was grinding became a breaking point for me. Makes me unmotivated to continue.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm still experimenting on the losing love and stats mechanics, if a lot of people find it annoying, I might reduce the frequency or remove it entirely. Though there's skills and perks that would negate them completely, and if you turn on the story mode, you don't even have to pay attention to them and just enjoy the story without any grinding.

did someone have the save unlock gallery ? this game grind is kinda hard.
There's a save in the download links with all gallery up to 0.2.2 already unlocked. And yeah I just realize some lewd scenes are locked behind stat check (the threesome with two random lady and sex with kat on the lake), right now you can still see it when the option to see what happen if you pass the stat check come up, or you can also replay the event and activate max stats, but in the next update, I will make it so it will still be unlocked in the gallery even when you didn't pass the stat check. And those lewd scenes are the only lewd scenes that will be locked behind stat check, as it's related to the bad ending, which I already explained on my discord. Some future lewd scenes will be locked behind the character lewdness though, but it can be negated when you turn on the story mode.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Thanks for the feedback, I'm still experimenting on the losing love and stats mechanics, if a lot of people find it annoying, I might reduce the frequency or remove it entirely. Though there's skills and perks that would negate them completely, and if you turn on the story mode, you don't even have to pay attention to them and just enjoy the story without any grinding.
I don't think the losing of love and stats is really a problem because as you mentioned there are skills and perks to stop it, the perks are easy to deal with as training 7 days straight isn't difficult, however unless I'm missing some way of making money easier, I think the biggest problem is money to buy the skills, the highest paying job I could find was with Marie which got 2 silver 11 copper, considering you need 3 gold to get the skill to stop love decreasing each week that is a lot grinding.

Really enjoying the game though, usually not a fan of sandbox but this is a sandbox done properly, and the story and characters are interesting.

Reactions: mrttao
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes