mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
SteradianFauns the skill bright smile does not seem to work.
I train kindness at night and it advances time to midnight

edit: ok i figured it out. all the self training skills at night give you 1 free training. then additional training cost time.

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
So... what happened with Erika?
we got detailed romance between them (and goddamn MC is dense like a neutron star)
but then it gets vague on the breakup
The Erica storyline is made vague on purpose. She'll be back, but way into the future and whether you accept her or not it's up to the players.

Is there a way to train self control other than skipping sex scenes?
You can by spending time with Jane (the red haired witch) on the gate to the merchant district at midnight without peeking on her panties first.

SteradianFauns the skill bright smile does not seem to work.
I train kindness at night and it advances time to midnight

edit: ok i figured it out. all the self training skills at night give you 1 free training. then additional training cost time.
Yep, the effect does not stack and only give you 1 free training daily, at least for now, since you can only do self training at night or midnight. In the future they will give 1 free training on each time slot.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Erica storyline is made vague on purpose. She'll be back, but way into the future and whether you accept her or not it's up to the players.
How can I make a decision on accepting her or rejecting her (in the future) if I don't know the story? or will the story be clarified when she is returned?
You can by spending time with Jane (the red haired witch) on the gate to the merchant district at midnight without peeking on her panties first.
thanks. I am pretty sure I did peek at her panties first. but I am still able to grind it there now by resisting it and just spending time with her
Yep, the effect does not stack and only give you 1 free training daily, at least for now, since you can only do self training at night or midnight. In the future they will give 1 free training on each time slot.
should probably be made clearer in game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How can I make a decision on accepting her or rejecting her (in the future) if I don't know the story? or will the story be clarified when she is returned?
In my opinion, if she appears in the game it's so I can send her to hell.

Reactions: Shadowen

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This game have a strict time limit, or can we grind out all stats/perks at our own pace?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I really wanted to like this game because I liked the Dev's other one, but after the bandit scene I lost all interest. I'm alike with the Dev in hating NTR, but the difference is that I don't care to "defeat" it, I'd just rather not see it including scenes like the bandit hideout where they all whip their dicks out as their about to rape my family, even if we kill all of them. Yes, I know it's not the true definition of NTR, but it's LI's about to be raped. It's just too close for comfort. I skipped my way through that whole scene, and the breakfast after where they reshow scenes from it. Now I'm left wondering what I missed and it's killed my interest.

Props for adding a way to skip the dream lewd scene. They always ruin the fun of actually getting to that point with a character canonically.

Still curious what happened with Erica, but I'll just check back here in a few months to check the spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there a damn cheat to stop this bullshit losing stats after a fucking week! Seriously that is retarded.. you don't lose your stats for a damn week in RL why would you put that bull shit in a game? I can't even play the game right now because I have to spend a damn week grinding for a single perk.. losing all the love points too.. WHO THE FUCK ever heard of a dating sim that you lose affection? This game is a shitty grind fest.

If you playing this game for first time.. don't fucking waste your time doing anything but repeat the same fucking actions for perk like strength training 7 days in row, charisma training 7 days in a row, Int training 7 days in a row or you will get FUCKING NOWHERE in this game.

So first time.. best bet.. start with these two as you can do both in a single damn day.
1. Work (earns you money and intelligence)
2. Visit Princess (earns you charisma)
3. Repeat for 7 days.

Repeat this bull shit process for the other perks as you will never be able to keep any of your stat points.. don't even fucking bother with love for anything at this point.. do all the fucking stat perks.. than you can actually fucking play this game. So I even put off the fucking game events for now and just sleeping oh and spend midnight with Ann she gets you strength so you can grind 3 stats in a single day for a week straight to get your 3 perks.
There are perks to avoid losing those points. But yes, it's frustrating, to say the least, losing points every week until you get the corresponding perk (for which you also need money).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are perks to avoid losing those points. But yes, it's frustrating, to say the least, losing points every week until you get the corresponding perk (for which you also need money).
Perks broken only strength works.. so enable the Renpy Console and use these while playing.

$p_chaTraining.owned=True
$p_corTraining.owned=True
$p_intTraining.owned=True
$p_kndTraining.owned=True

The fix won't be until next major release I was informed in Discord so I de-compiled the game and searched for the variable that needed to be enabled.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK seems the Guild Project system is totally broken.. I took the Bocchi make friends quest than there is no Bocchi at the Park Center Tree so basically a broken quest.. To make it worst when you cancel it you lose half a point of reputation for a damn broken system..

Do ANY of these quest's work I can not afford to lose anymore reputation points.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fucking perks are not even fucking working! I have ground Int and Charisma for over 10 fucking days now and the Perk is still inactive!
OK seems the Guild Project system is totally broken.. I took the Bocchi make friends quest than there is no Bocchi at the Park Center Tree so basically a broken quest.. To make it worst when you cancel it you lose half a point of reputation for a damn broken system..

Do ANY of these quest's work I can not afford to lose anymore reputation points.
In my game all that works perfectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In my game all that works perfectly:

Maybe they did in earlier releases but I just started playing and using the newest release. Only one that works is the Muscle Perk. Dev already said he will get it fixed in next major version.

Now has anyone tried the damn Guild Quest? It's so broken I can't even quit the Bocchi quest to try another well at least Bocchi one is.. don't start that one as you can't quit it either it still remains active.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe they did in earlier releases but I just started playing and using the newest release. Only one that works is the Muscle Perk. Dev already said he will get it fixed in next major version.
Ok, no idea, I have all stat perks active.

An example:

Screenshot_11.png

Now has anyone tried the damn Guild Quest? It's so broken I can't even quit the Bocchi quest to try another.
It must be some kind of bug, I've done more than 50 quests without problems. And I'm using the last release.

Screenshot_12.png

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yep, the effect does not stack and only give you 1 free training daily, at least for now, since you can only do self training at night or midnight.
Might want to add where you can self train to the tutorial; couldn't find it till I saw this, especially since I use the home map to basically skip over that portion when going to bed.
Now I'm left wondering what I missed and it's killed my interest.
I can accept Claudia's Squat Training quest but I can't get it to actually trigger.
If you're still having trouble w/ it; check the quest description in the log; needs to be evening on one of the two weekend days.
Now has anyone tried the damn Guild Quest? It's so broken I can't even quit the Bocchi quest to try another well at least Bocchi one is.. don't start that one as you can't quit it either it still remains active.
Ignore the error and it'll allow you to report it. Though, if you're using one of the priors (Eg. I'm using 3.3), the quests won't increase the guild work properly.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I made a gallery unlocker for v0.3.7 of the game (which is the latest free version out now, so it's weird this topic is only up to v0.3.6). I made it because some of the scenes I've already seen didn't unlock properly. Put the patch in your game folder to watch all the scenes:

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes