Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm, try applying this patch MEGA - GDRIVE, I've edited that line in this patch.
I think that fixed it, thanks. But, on quest_guild.rpy, line 1410, it prints o_sasha as <store.OtherGirl object at 0x[long-ass hex value]> instead of a name. I think you meant to write o_sasha.n instead.

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I think that fixed it, thanks. But, on quest_guild.rpy, line 1410, it prints o_sasha as <store.OtherGirl object at 0x[long-ass hex value]> instead of a name. I think you meant to write o_sasha.n instead.
Yup, thanks for the report again!

Every time I hit the forgotten lunch quest I get an error.
Thanks for the report, will drop the bugfix patch soon.

Reactions: Emelex and AlexaSky

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How come getting 10 handjobs from Mira doesn't count as being serviced by a girl 10 times? Or massaging Ann doesn't count as servicing a girl at all even though you make her orgasm? Lust check fails and lust wins for me on that so I need higher control, right? I take it you can't get some of the perks yet even though they're "available" like the kissing one or having sex one. Or, am I just missing a bunch of things?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, will fix it.
Here is another one, after selecting the quest then going to the guest info to see what it had to say crashed the game and I had to close it and open it again.
Did not look at the quest info again since it did it twice on me but I was able to complete the quest and moved on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tags need to be added to this great game.
Internal view and Pregnancy.
TheDailyLifeofThePanHero 2023-01-25 10-05-36-17.jpg

There out in a outside garden so the Exhibitionism tag is also needed.
Group sex tag needed.
Groping.
Handjob.
Lesbian. (Kissing sharing MC's cum.)
Masturbation.
Oral Sex.
Titfuck.
Voyeurism.

There may be more that I have missed and if I catch them then I will post more.

Last edited:

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Got an Error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2365, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2367, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2373, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2376, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2380, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2384, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2391, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2392, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2393, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2396, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2397, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2397, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'n'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mechanics_openworld.rpyc", line 507, in script call
  File "mechanics_location.rpyc", line 471, in script call
  File "mechanics_location.rpyc", line 552, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "mechanics_perks_skills.rpyc", line 1274, in script call
  File "mechanics_perks_skills.rpyc", line 1424, in script call
  File "mechanics_perks_skills.rpyc", line 1492, in script call
  File "event_mini.rpyc", line 815, in script call
  File "event_mini.rpyc", line 986, in script
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 889, in execute
    statement_name(stmt_name)
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\H. Games\The Daily Life of Pan Hero\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.4.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2367, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2373, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2376, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2380, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2384, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2391, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2392, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2393, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2396, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2397, in execute
  File "game/screens_mechanics.rpy", line 2397, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'n'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
The Daily Life of The Pan Hero 0.4.4
Wed Jan 25 15:58:01 2023

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
so pat,hug,kissing skill are not in the game yet but perks like good kisser (kiss a girl 50 times) are there? how do you get those perks without kissing skill?

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Here is another one, after selecting the quest then going to the guest info to see what it had to say crashed the game and I had to close it and open it again.
Did not look at the quest info again since it did it twice on me but I was able to complete the quest and moved on.
Got an Error
Do you guys mind sending me your saves? Doesn't have to be before the error, after that is fine too. I can't replicate the error.

Edit : Never mind, I think I found it, but thanks for the report!

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
How come getting 10 handjobs from Mira doesn't count as being serviced by a girl 10 times? Or massaging Ann doesn't count as servicing a girl at all even though you make her orgasm? Lust check fails and lust wins for me on that so I need higher control, right? I take it you can't get some of the perks yet even though they're "available" like the kissing one or having sex one. Or, am I just missing a bunch of things?
The service is bug while massaging Ann was intended, but after considerating it, I will make massaging Ann count as fingering so it will be count as servicing as well, I will fix them.

Yes, you need higher control or depending who you're interacting with, higher affection might help as well.

so pat,hug,kissing skill are not in the game yet but perks like good kisser (kiss a girl 50 times) are there? how do you get those perks without kissing skill?
As for kissing, patting, and hugging, they're not implemented yet, that's why the perks are also still unavailable, perks and skills that have grey background is unavailable in this current version. I included them so I could worked on them all at once rather than adding few by few each updates.

Reactions: Psykoman1978

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Here is the 0.4.5 patch that will fix the quest log and servicing, serviced perks bugs

-

Full game links will be updated to 0.4.5 as well soon

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
The service is bug while massaging Ann was intended, but after considerating it, I will make massaging Ann count as fingering so it will be count as servicing as well, I will fix them.

Yes, you need higher control or depending who you're interacting with, higher affection might help as well.
Is there a way to grind for control or affection? My lust is 33, affection is 4, and control is 8 while Ann's love is 36 so my lust check fails. I just did the massaging Ann one and it counted as being serviced by a girl and unlocked that perk. It also keeps my stat "Servicing Girls" at 6. Shouldn't it count as servicing a girl or does it count as being serviced by a girl because of fapping while dreamfucking her after? Also, got this exception when doing Ann's massage. Thanks for the quick reply and patch. Didn't expect such fast action. 1.png

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Is there a way to grind for control or affection? My lust is 33, affection is 4, and control is 8 while Ann's love is 36 so my lust check fails. I just did the massaging Ann one and it counted as being serviced by a girl and unlocked that perk. It also keeps my stat "Servicing Girls" at 6. Shouldn't it count as servicing a girl or does it count as being serviced by a girl because of fapping while dreamfucking her after? Also, got this exception when doing Ann's massage. Thanks for the quick reply and patch. Didn't expect such fast action.
Ah, damn it, sorry about another bug, all this bug fixing is making me lose focus, I'll fix it now.

No way to increase affection yet except by choices during the storyline, but there's a way to increase control, spend time with Jane at midnight without peeking at her panties first.

For massaging Ann, it's possible that you unlocked the serviced by a girl perk because you already has servicedCount >=10 before you're doing the massage, and the check point is triggered after the massage, so you unlocked it then. And the servicing girls stays at 6 because of the bug that cause the error exception, so the number doesn't increase.

Reactions: Tenzai

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Is there a way to grind for control or affection? My lust is 33, affection is 4, and control is 8 while Ann's love is 36 so my lust check fails. I just did the massaging Ann one and it counted as being serviced by a girl and unlocked that perk. It also keeps my stat "Servicing Girls" at 6. Shouldn't it count as servicing a girl or does it count as being serviced by a girl because of fapping while dreamfucking her after? Also, got this exception when doing Ann's massage. Thanks for the quick reply and patch. Didn't expect such fast action.
This is the patch -

Btw, failing lust check has no really big impact right now, that's why there's not much way to increase affection and controls in the current version, in the future there will be more.

Reactions: Emelex and Tenzai
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes