Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
This is the patch MEGA - GDRIVE

Btw, failing lust check has no really big impact right now, that's why there's not much way to increase affection and controls in the current version, in the future there will be more.
Ah, thanks for the quick reply and fix again.
I'm not sure if I peeked at her panties or not. Well, It's good to know that there's no real impact right now. I thought I might be missing something, but glad I'm not.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I have three ???s in my list of known characters. One is "thugbow" in The Boys, "A Bow User Bandit/Thug". The other two are Side Characters. One is Hana, Liz's Mysterious Cult Member School Magic Teacher. The other one is between Hailee and Angela's icons. I think Hailee has a duplicate character in the code called "haley" and that's what's causing the ???. So, unless Hailee has a secret twin and their parents were very uncreative with naming them, maybe that hole in the middle of the player's Side Characters list should be addressed?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is the non RPG version lesser than the RPG sand box one? because without the entire working around it seems like the game hardly has any sexual content in it :/

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Grind like hell and found the saves don't work AGAIN, sayonara
There's a readme with guide to make old saves work in the zip. Though if the game is already updated, then it won't work anymore. But I've made a workaround by giving players a choice to skip old content and jump into new contents right away with the stats adjusted. Or players could also now choose to play the non openworld without any of the grind mechanics and just see the story (stat check is non existent and it'll be like they're automatically passed). But you do you.

is the non RPG version lesser than the RPG sand box one? because without the entire working around it seems like the game hardly has any sexual content in it :/
The story content and the sexual content is the same in both version. The repeatable lewd scenes is also available in the non RPG version. The only things unavailable in the non RPG version are the RPG mechanics.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Is anyone else having issues with the Incest patch not working?
Can you elaborate? Did it give an error? Or did the incest option does not show up in the setting (the gear button in your room) after extracting the ipatch to the game folder (where the other .rpa files located)?

Also, if you start a new game, does the game ask if you want to turn on the incest before the tutorial for renpy?

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Can you elaborate? Did it give an error? Or did the incest option does not show up in the setting (the gear button in your room) after extracting the ipatch to the game folder (where the other .rpa files located)?

Also, if you start a new game, does the game ask if you want to turn on the incest before the tutorial for renpy?
I updated an old save, and when I started playing I noticed that the patch was not activated, even with the patch present in the game, the incest options appear in the settings in the MC's room and are activated but in the character sheets and in the dialogues, there are no indications that the pacth is active.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I updated an old save, and when I started playing I noticed that the patch was not activated, even with the patch present in the game, the incest options appear in the settings in the MC's room and are activated but in the character sheets and in the dialogues, there are no indications that the pacth is active.
Is it just the names or what?

You can change it on and off and change the way you call them and how they call you in the settings in your bedroom.
TheDailyLifeofThePanHero 2023-01-28 09-44-02-87.jpg
If not then you may need to re-download both the game and patch.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Try downloading the 0.4.5 patch in the front page, even if you already did before. If that doesn't work, try turning the incest off and on again in the setting, and do the name setting again too. I changed the code for nicknames in this update, there was some bugs, but it should be fixed in the latest patch.

Reactions: TheP5

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Try downloading the 0.4.5 patch in the front page, even if you already did before. If that doesn't work, try turning the incest off and on again in the setting, and do the name setting again too. I changed the code for nicknames in this update, there was some bugs, but it should be fixed in the latest patch.
it worked, thank you very much!

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
The Daily Life of Pan Hero [v0.4.5] [Steradianfauns] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,50GB/1GB) Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to extract the .7z and tell me "Unsupported compression method"
I updated 7zip but nothing the same
The SHA1 it's the same, so the file isn't corrupted.
Don't know why

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I tried to extract the .7z and tell me "Unsupported compression method"
I updated 7zip but nothing the same
The SHA1 it's the same, so the file isn't corrupted.
Don't know why
Sorry. Have mess around with a custom version of 7zip. Have added new zip archives that should work proberly.

Reactions: nepheele

palkytop

Jun 3, 2020
So how exactly do you install a patch into this anyway, I can not seem to figure it out for some reason. Also the intro is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time, can't wait to see what happens after i dry these tears lol

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So how exactly do you install a patch into this anyway, I can not seem to figure it out for some reason. Also the intro is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time, can't wait to see what happens after i dry these tears lol
do you mean the incest patch?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is there anyway to get the sex scene with Kat as seen in the previews without it being a bad ending?

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes