molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I made a gallery unlocker for v0.3.7 of the game (which is the latest free version out now, so it's weird this topic is only up to v0.3.6). I made it because some of the scenes I've already seen didn't unlock properly. Put the patch in your game folder to watch all the scenes:
I do not see anything but 3.6 in the Discord or Itchio so where is this 0.3.7?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello sir SteradianFauns I just wanted to say thank you for making an awesome game and for making it wholesome and harem. I havent proceeded that far in the game ( just started playing a few days ago ) but I can tell how much love and efforts you have put into this game ^^. Just completed " Fuck NTR " and " Boss Music " events, they are extremely good ones and adrenaline packed I really like how protag awakens his hidden power ( reminds me of persona series and tocs series protags ^^ ) due to that dagger he got in ruins and the fight between protag and warrior ( sebastian ) was good, really like the way how you described the fight and how the characters were performing the moves and the transitions were solid ^^ it was literally like I was watching anime. Anyways thanks once again for making an awesome game ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAshenGuy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I made a gallery unlocker for v0.3.7 of the game (which is the latest free version out now, so it's weird this topic is only up to v0.3.6). I made it because some of the scenes I've already seen didn't unlock properly. Put the patch in your game folder to watch all the scenes:
There is a patch for update to version v0.3.7, only for some reason no one has updated the thread name. Also, that version only is a bug fix and apparently doesn't add story.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I made another mod for v0.3.7. This one keeps your stats and affection from going down from not doing a particular kind of training or hanging out with a particular girl for over a week.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I made another mod for v0.3.7. This one keeps your stats and affection from going down from not doing a particular kind of training or hanging out with a particular girl for over a week.
Thanks I won't have to worry about modifying the variables I have been doing to stop this behavior all the time. That was one aspect I hated about this game and immediately fixed myself.

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks I won't have to worry about modifying the variables I have been doing to stop this behavior all the time. That was one aspect I hated about this game and immediately fixed myself.
You're welcome. Unfortunately, I might need to update it for the v0.4.2 version.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
The Daily Life of Pan Hero 0.4.2 is now released to public!

This release contains :
- 18000+ words
- 1850 renders
- 37 animations
- 6 sexual scenes (2 Repeatable)
- 1 Main Event
- 1 Mira Event
- 2 Ann Events
- 2 Liz Events
- 1 Claudia Even
- 1 Bad Ending
- Calendar and Birthdays
- Easy Mode (For $2 patrons and above), if you already have Cheat Patch, you don't need this
- About 2-3 hours of content
- There's a guide to make old saves work inside the zip folder, please read that carefully before updating the game or the saves will not work.
- Option to skip old contents if all your saves no longer work.
- Balancing for stats and skills. Note, for this version stat checks, the highest stats needed is 40
- Relationship are now defined between platonic, sexual, and lover, also combined with lewd check to determine whether characters want to do stuff with you or not, more explanation in game
- Lust check, MC's affection, lust, and self-control now affect your ability to control your choice during sexual encounter.

As for for 0.4.0 to 0.4.2:
- Multiple GUI changes
- Simplified Sandbox, which is a version of the game that focus only on the story, removing any RPG mechanics like open world, stats, skills, economy, and character's love points. Mini events and mini games (in the future) will still be available in this version, but completely optional.

Links are on the front page

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
There's also a read me inside the zip folder that will instruct you on how to make the old saves work, please read that before updating or your saves might not work.

If you missed that somehow, I included a way to skip the previous content when starting the new game.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
There's also a read me inside the zip folder that will instruct you on how to make the old saves work, please read that before updating or your saves might not work.

If you missed that somehow, I included a way to skip the previous content when starting the new game.
I followed the instructions and saved in 0.3.7 during an overslept message before updating, but I still get errors like:
File "game/mechanics_location.rpy", line 471, in <module>
TypeError: 'float' object is not subscriptable

That one happens whenever I use the map button at the MC's house. I get a similar error when I press the inventory button. Also, the quest journal replaced all the nicknames with <store.Nickname object at 0x[long-ass hex value]>.

The two saving graces were the simplified mode and the skip content options, which got me right around where I was before without the Journal nickname errors, but with 5 more reputation points. However, it seems that during the skip option, remembering that Kat's door was 106 doesn't come with the love stat increase it does in the main game, which was disappointing. Also, characters call me "MC" instead of "Gerard". And the map and inventory buttons are gone now.

I guess when I said, "Have my family call me by my name" during the skip sequence, that set mc_mira.n, mc_ann.n, mc_liz.n, mc_mira_r.n, mc_ann_r.n, & mc_liz_r.n to "MC".

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I followed the instructions and saved in 0.3.7 during an overslept message before updating, but I still get errors like:

That one happens whenever I use the map button at the MC's house. I get a similar error when I press the inventory button. Also, the quest journal replaced all the nicknames with <store.Nickname object at 0x[long-ass hex value]>.

The two saving graces were the simplified mode and the skip content options, which got me right around where I was before without the Journal nickname errors, but with 5 more reputation points. However, it seems that during the skip option, remembering that Kat's door was 106 doesn't come with the love stat increase it does in the main game, which was disappointing. Also, characters call me "MC" instead of "Gerard". And the map and inventory buttons are gone now.

I guess when I said, "Have my family call me by my name" during the skip sequence, that set mc_mira.n, mc_ann.n, mc_liz.n, mc_mira_r.n, mc_ann_r.n, & mc_liz_r.n to "MC".
Thanks for the report, I'm fixing them now.

Only this one is left, I'm not really sure what's causing this.

As for the simplified mode, most mechanics are not included in it, including map and inventories, is that what you mean by the map and inventory buttons are gone now? Or were they also gone when you're choosing the open world sandbox mode?
As for the options when skipping, the choices I included are for things that will affect the story going forward, and not all love increase are included.

Reactions: AlexaSky

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
This is the 0.4.3 patch that will fix the bugs
-

edit : Update and download links on the front page are already updated to 0.4.3, so you don't need to download the 0.4.3 patch if you just download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the report, I'm fixing them now.

Only this one is left, I'm not really sure what's causing this.

As for the simplified mode, most mechanics are not included in it, including map and inventories, is that what you mean by the map and inventory buttons are gone now? Or were they also gone when you're choosing the open world sandbox mode?
As for the options when skipping, the choices I included are for things that will affect the story going forward, and not all love increase are included.
I didn't know that the map and inventory buttons were supposed to be gone for simplified mode. I only tried sandbox mode with my old save, where they were there but didn't work. But this new patch might fix that; thank you for that.
EDIT: After loading a New Day save from v0.4.2 in v0.4.3, it says:
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 3025, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

I believe it is in response to any calls to lizQuest_2.toDo[1][0], lizQuest_2.toDo[2][0], or lizQuest_2.toDo[3][0] .

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there any Cooking involved in this game?

I just thought....with the title and all...

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I didn't know that the map and inventory buttons were supposed to be gone for simplified mode. I only tried sandbox mode with my old save, where they were there but didn't work. But this new patch might fix that; thank you for that.
EDIT: After loading a New Day save from v0.4.2 in v0.4.3, it says:
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 3025, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

I believe it is in response to any calls to lizQuest_2.toDo[1][0], lizQuest_2.toDo[2][0], or lizQuest_2.toDo[3][0] .
Hmm, try applying this patch - , I've edited that line in this patch.

Reactions: AlexaSky and Emelex
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes