EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ266338_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Play as 3 heroines, and find out the mystery of the disappearing schoolgirls.
What lies ahead: the truth behind the incidents, or a tragic lust-filled end?

The game plot is three girls must uncover a secret conspiracy, revolving around the disappearance of young girls in their small city, using skills gained from their respective professions. You will play as each one in episodic chapters, seeing the story from each of their perspectives. There is no combat in this game.
However, each character's choices and decisions will affect those of the other characters as you play more of the game. Because the game has multiple endings, multiple playthroughs are required to unlock all of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-20
Release Date: Japanese 2019-12-29, English 2020-03-19
Developer: Retro lab
Translator: Emerald_Gladiator - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Save file and walkthrough are in the patch folder which is included in the download links.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Menu Translation
Thanks to Emerald_Gladiator for translation and MickSlash for the game.

RJ266338_img_smp1.jpg RJ266338_img_smp2.jpg RJ266338_img_smp3.jpg RJ266338_img_smp4.jpg RJ266338_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2018
Is this a "YOu get fucked you lose" Game or you can see H scenes without having a game over? What kind of corruption is in this game? Is it just a "pretty girl gets slutty during H scenes" or is there some sort of Corruption Parameter that you can upgrade with events?

The art looks cool, though

SeagullsAreEvil

Sep 8, 2018
Gameplay is basically pick a path or get raped and there's no combat. If I remember correctly, one of the endings depend whether or not you asked a certain question during the interrogation part in the 3rd chapter.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
No I've changed my locale to Japanese so I didn't think I'd need to do that?
That doesn't give your extractor the right tools to properly extract foreign text, however. I use and it has an option on the right when you open a Zip file called "Code Page," if you click that and scroll down to Japanese, you're good to go. If you ever extract something and you see weird characters, "ûSìæé" for example, it probably means that the file is using different encoding and probably won't work properly.

Also, Winrar fucking sucks.

Last edited:

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
In winrar go to options->name encoding-> select japanese.

Extract. It should probably work.
Seems to have worked but the menu is still in Jap but the text in the game is English. That the same with you or just me?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
That doesn't give your extractor the right tools to properly extract foreign text, however. I use and it has an option on the right when you open a Zip file called "Code Page," if you click that and scroll down to Japanese, you're good to go. If you ever extract something and you see weird characters, "ûSìæé" for example, it probably means that the file is using different encoding and probably won't work properly.
Ah ok, I'm really bad with all this kind of stuff, which is why I'm glad Win.Rar and Japanese locale has always worked for me. this is the 1st time it hasn't

Reactions: Lucifer84

jarinx283

Jan 4, 2019
Seems to have worked but the menu is still in Jap but the text in the game is English. That the same with you or just me?
I've tried both Japanese and default encoding in Winrar when extracting this game and its the same for me.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
A quick tip. Instead of changing locale of the PC to japanian, change the administration. It's in the control panel, "region". After a restart, this makes your pc think it's in japan, even if it can't read any japanese letters (but that setting makes it able to read them). Ever since 2013-2014, my administration always been on japanese, and i had problems exactly 3 times, all of them because devs can't be bothered to make the game run properly - beside lack of software like RTPs, my pc never had any problems running or installing/extracting any of the RPGM (or otherwise) japanese games.

Reactions: Ratface666

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks Demon King Rance for posting this.
Hope y'all enjoy the translation - I tried to get this out a bit faster due to everyone being bored inside during COVID-19 restrictions.

Yeah, sorry guys; the menu text in the title screen, I believe, is actually pictures, so I couldn't translate it and wasn't really looking to photoshop the thing. If it's not pictures, I suppose I could look through RPGMaker MV and edit, but I don't think it's that big of a deal.

If you really can't be bothered to figure the title screen Japanese out:
1st option: New Game
2nd option: Continue
3rd option: Gallery
4th option: Options
5th option: Exit

I've also included a walkthrough since it's a pretty complicated game (it took me forever to find out some stuff, and I had to complete everything so I could translate lol). And also a full gallery save. Kiss my ring, haha. :p

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is this a "YOu get fucked you lose" Game or you can see H scenes without having a game over? What kind of corruption is in this game? Is it just a "pretty girl gets slutty during H scenes" or is there some sort of Corruption Parameter that you can upgrade with events?

The art looks cool, though
Gameplay is basically pick a path or get raped and there's no combat. If I remember correctly, one of the endings depend whether or not you asked a certain question during the interrogation part in the 3rd chapter.
Yup. All H Scenes are the result of a Game Over. There's quite a bit of corruption, if that's your thing, but no "corruption parameter" of the sort.

As far as the interrogation part, you're right ... in a way. The interrogation part is pretty linear, actually, but you'll have an additional option that allows you to proceed further if you followed the right steps. Check my walkthrough if needed.

Feb 4, 2018
Yup. All H Scenes are the result of a Game Over. There's quite a bit of corruption, if that's your thing, but no "corruption parameter" of the sort.

As far as the interrogation part, you're right ... in a way. The interrogation part is pretty linear, actually, but you'll have an additional option that allows you to proceed further if you followed the right steps. Check my walkthrough if needed.
Damn... Unfortunate, the art looked pretty amazing too, guess i'll wait for the future.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes