The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kokytus

Nov 2, 2021
Seemingly pretty much another daz-standard sale, the "BOGO" promo could be worth a look also.

One item buy in and 75% off 10 artist items - one of those new items is the turbo-loader for G9 and featured are e.g. those for previous generations as well as G1-8 converter stuff (riversoft tools).

With tokens therefore you get some library management/speed for 85% off, or if you need a bigger list of stuff Outoftouch things or HID-G8F chars, which are not always at 75/85% discount.

I also got a notification for a coupon code - 50% off any 1 item (the first in your cart): "Great-Thaks"
If you can use it, may works with everything besides giftcards/memberships, useable 5 times,

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
0815-flashsale1.jpg

10 Items for $3.99 or $1.99 with a over $1.00 buy-in
The Daz+ Weekly / Monthly qualifies as a Buy-in
Coupon Code: FABULOUSFINDS useable more than once​

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
"Junk Shop is opened, come in, it's cheap (if we can fool you)."

All sales the lasts months didn't cover 98% of my wishlist.
It's even hard to find any Daz+ asset for the coupon now, as all what's left is .... garbage.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Daz3D.com Gift card flash sale. There's a buy-in, but it's not too bad IMHO if you are needing to recharge your store credit a bit...

Buy $5 worth of Items to get: 5% OFF* on any Gift Card $50 - $99.99
Buy $10 worth of Items to get: 10% OFF* on any Gift Card $100-$149.99
Buy $15 worth of Items to get: 15% OFF* on any Gift Card $150-199.99
Buy $20+ worth of Items to get: 20% OFF* on any Gift Card over $200

Of course, the downside here is that you won't be able to use your existing store credit for the buy-in and 20% off is kind of 'meh' but it's been a while since we saw better deals...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Daz3D.com Gift card flash sale. There's a buy-in, but it's not too bad IMHO if you are needing to recharge your store credit a bit...

Buy $5 worth of Items to get: 5% OFF* on any Gift Card $50 - $99.99
Buy $10 worth of Items to get: 10% OFF* on any Gift Card $100-$149.99
Buy $15 worth of Items to get: 15% OFF* on any Gift Card $150-199.99
Buy $20+ worth of Items to get: 20% OFF* on any Gift Card over $200

Of course, the downside here is that you won't be able to use your existing store credit for the buy-in and 20% off is kind of 'meh' but it's been a while since we saw better deals...

If you have "Tokens" they will reduce the buy-in price by the token percentage; that is add the GC and items to your cart as close to your selected Buy-in then apply the tokens ... worked for me

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
And at daz3d this is going on:
0817-flashsale01.png
But I think this is bait, to get you to buy something from the current sales and then add some more stuff cause why not.

And for some reason... somehow... I feel like maybe... there is going to be a Wishlist sale on the weekend...

(the image filenames contain dates)

Reactions: oaiki and amster22

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
And there it is:
0819-slider.png
So if you got some tokens, and gift card money, and also want to buy one of the new bundles for which the promos are still active, you can get some pretty good stacking discounts:
466-bundle.PNG
Not sure I've ever seen a Mega Bundle for <5$. However, the bundles seem to be certain set of older bundles they discount often, and it is only 5 maximum, and the Niketa buy-in price (even when you add those other additional items) is quite high imho. Also because it is a cat, it appeals to a niche audience, they'll buy it now and then in a couple of weeks this Niketa bundle is going to be the one you can get at 90% in some other promo, so you spend like 20-30$ extra on the bundle now, to save like 5-10$ on five other bundles, it is kind of ok, but in the end it somewhat evens out.

So I won't be buying this, but rather just try to find 10 items from my wishlist that are in the current flash sale (those end up around 85-89% off for me).

If you actually want either Niketa or that HM bundle though, I'd consider buying them and taking advantage of the stacking wishlist discount for items that are offered in those promos (bundles itself will not be discounted even if you wishlisted them).

The coupon for the wishlist sale is only useable once, so you gotta choose 10 and then can't just buy another set of 10. But tomorrow you'll get a new coupon and they'll add more artists.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
And there it is:
View attachment 2862837
So if you got some tokens, and gift card money, and also want to buy one of the new bundles for which the promos are still active, you can get some pretty good stacking discounts:
View attachment 2862840
Not sure I've ever seen a Mega Bundle for <5$. However, the bundles seem to be certain set of older bundles they discount often, and it is only 5 maximum, and the Niketa buy-in price (even when you add those other additional items) is quite high imho. Also because it is a cat, it appeals to a niche audience, they'll buy it now and then in a couple of weeks this Niketa bundle is going to be the one you can get at 90% in some other promo, so you spend like 20-30$ extra on the bundle now, to save like 5-10$ on five other bundles, it is kind of ok, but in the end it somewhat evens out.

So I won't be buying this, but rather just try to find 10 items from my wishlist that are in the current flash sale (those end up around 85-89% off for me).

If you actually want either Niketa or that HM bundle though, I'd consider buying them and taking advantage of the stacking wishlist discount for items that are offered in those promos (bundles itself will not be discounted even if you wishlisted them).

The coupon for the wishlist sale is only useable once, so you gotta choose 10 and then can't just buy another set of 10. But tomorrow you'll get a new coupon and they'll add more artists.
I tried something similar; unfortunately, I hit some adverse T&Cs that prevented me getting that kind of deal...

1692464754687.png

1692464808494.png

... no Daz + or new items, my wishlist is mostly all new stuff ... I guess your Niketa was 30% Daz+, 30% Sale Discount, 40% Tokens = 70.6% (71% Daz Arithmetic although the cart price isn't).

V.Curious how you knew there would be a Wishlist Sale today ...

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
V.Curious how you knew there would be a Wishlist Sale today ...
I put a little spoiler into my first message, cause I wonder if maybe they monitor this thread and would stop doing it: the promo images have a date in them, and the naming scheme is always the same, so you can just take the 0819-slider.jpg image url from today, and change it to 0820-slider.jpg and you see the one from tomorrow.

Works for flashsales too, so you can see the next 2-3 days of sales that way.

EDIT: I also feel like they did that before, and then we talked about it here even iirc. And then they stopped doing it. At least I am pretty sure there was a time where I used that same trick before until it stopped working, and recently they started doing it again.

Last edited:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
1692811213353.png

~2k items. All are DOs, rather old and most have already been discounted, but $1.99 without any buy-in is a good price.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
0825-slider.png

This is not a bad sale. A lot of items and no limit, with tokens you can buy items for 85-89% off again. Genesis 8 is also a really wide range of items, a lot of characters and clothing to choose from, some hair too.

As far as I can tell the included bundle sale is not so great, those show up at 85% in my cart and they can do better then that. Maybe old ones, or small ones (the percentages work better for these, for bigger ones the flat "5$ per bundle" or "10$ per bundle" sales work better) can be a deal.

The interactive license sale is also not bad if you want these, I checked one license and it was 7.50$ in my cart. Interactive license discounts have been not a thing for a long time so this is not too bad, but for reference: ~2-3 years ago the lowest I saw licenses go for was 2-3$, and 5$ was pretty standard. So that is kind of the lowest that I expect they'll be willing to sell at.

I you want to go and buy a lot of items, keep in mind that the PA sale is going to start soon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote