The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Well, Aiko is in the banner, so it must be a good sale, right?

I do love those Aikos!
:love:
and its seems (I just did it) you can get them in multples of 3 ... that is I got 6 items at 83% in 2 orders ... this might be a bug, but there is nothing in the wording that says you cannot do that ...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
New similar flash sale (but you must buy 4 to get 75%off)

1641597088024.png

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, this one comes out quite interesting, at least for me. I think my loyalty bonus is stacking on top of other things, because when I put the two Pro Bundles that are in my wish list along with two other inexpensive items from my wish list, AND the 1_22 $6 off of $18 coupon, I am seeing 85% off of everything. That drops the two Pro bundles CJ 8 and Tristan 8 to $21.14, which is pretty acceptable, as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: oaiki

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
They claim in the latest sale that the discounts do not stack with other offers, but I am most certainly seeing some stacking going on here. According to Daz Deals, the most recent lowest prices for the Pro Bundles was $29 and change, so getting them for $21 each is pretty sweet, given I wanted these two particular Pro bundles. Not quite as great as the $5 Pro bundle I snagged the other evening, but still pretty good. The extra 10% in discount can only be partly attributed to the coupon, so there was definitely some other discounts being applied here in addition to the 75% for buying 4 items on the flash sale. I added a few more pro bundles to my wishlist just in case some more deep discounting like this shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I don't think I have any residual discounts to stack and used my coupons early, what I am seeing for example on Izabella 7 Pro Bundles retail $134.95, product page discount 72% $37.79, checkout price $23.60 which I make out to be 82.51% (83% in Daz Sums) it looks the same across the other products ... not as good as seamanq 's 85% but still quite good

Reactions: seamanq

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, some v4/g1 bundles at $5, 65% off artists stores or some anime assets, but IMHO nothing really mind blowing.

At rendo, several sales worth a look.
Some products at 70% off (until Tuesday)

Some products at 60% off (only today)

And a reminder. Everyday between 9:00am-3:00pm and between 9:00pm-3:00am CST(UTC-7) a bunch of products are at 60% off.

Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
At daz3D, some v4/g1 bundles at $5, 65% off artists stores or some anime assets, but IMHO nothing really mind blowing.
There is actually more to the $5 sale than you are letting on. There are a good number of outfits and models for G8 that are available in this sale as well for $5. The bundles are more likely things that most people here would already have, and are older, as you mentioned. However, some of the newer models, such as models for Aiko 8, Genesis 8, and so on are nice and decently priced at $5.

Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In yet one more installment at Daz3D of "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute" is the "Buy Now and Save Later" which encourages you to pay inflated prices on products you really don't want to build a future "savings" for products you probably won't want and will be overpriced. Really? I think the really sad thing is there will be some suckers who will go for this ... which is why they keep trotting out the same tired crap.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
15% off coupon over at Renderosity, good until 11:59 PM Tennesseee time, Thursday January 13th!

Good on most sale items (usual drill). Might be a thought if you don't have that 20% monthly Prime coupon lurking around, or think that you might find a better place for said Prime coupon later. Of course, you'd need to be a Prime member in the first place to have that option.

The 60% off select items for 6 hour periods thing is also still going on.

As for Daz3D.com, as pointed out by others...
10% off gift cards, oh gee, thanks so much Mr. Daz Scrooge! Still, better than nothing, but I'm guessing a bunch of us are sitting on a bit of store credit atm and aren't feeling the need to recharge right now.

And as for that 3% accumulator if you spend $25 or more thing, well since the other deals aren't that good, I'm enjoying my extended vacation from shopping at Daz3D.com...

Over at Renderotica, a couple of sales are about to end, a couple of others are running for a bit, I'm seeing three vendors offering 50% off. Also, this guy is 25% off until January 14th...

Mick_imagens_divulgacao4.jpg

Not saying that 25% off is an overly good deal, but he looks familiar somehow...

Mick Smash!

Also, just noticed that the CGBytes store and the Renderotica store are quite similar... twins separated at birth?

Mick is on sale at CG bytes too, until 1/14/22 again for $12...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, over at Daz3D.com, you can get 3 of these select items for $1 each with any new release over $1.

It's essentially a collection of weapons and poses. Looks like you need to use the coupon code:
BATTLEREADY

You can get 6 items for $1 instead if you buy the Senator Greaves Intergalactic Soldier bundle, but that's a pretty steep buy-in for 6 $1 items... ($51.92).

Anyways, the 3 for $1 each with new release over $1 looks somewhat interesting, if you've had a few weapon packs wishlisted or whatever...

On an unrelated note, does anyone recognize this gal/is she some famous person? I see a tiny bit of Cameron Diaz in the face but the cheeks aren't there (you may be able to morph the rest of the way, she's not too far off) and Cameron wishes that she had those curves/booty...

KrashwerksMorgan.jpg

Anyways, Krashwerks usually bases characters on various celebs, and just wondering if she looks familiar to anyone... Nobody in the Daz forum celeb thread has recognized her yet, someone there has asked twice and I came across her today and am now wondering...

Reactions: oaiki and seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So there's a 65% off flash sale at Daz3D.com atm (until 16:59 MDT) on up to 3 Daz Originals with coupon code DAZDEAL65.

Some of the items on the sale page are already showing 72% off, and when I tried to apply the coupon, it dropped the discount to 65% off. I don't think I've seen that happen before, a discount actually go down...

Anyways, looks kind of 'meh' to me so I'm taking a pass, but maybe y'all will spot something you need or something...

Reactions: TheAllen and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, over at Daz3D.com, it looks like they are about to discontinue a bunch of older items, aka 'to the vault'.

I still don't see the point to this, sure, it's a limited audience for older stuff, but since they are keeping the stuff on their servers anyways...

In any case, yeah, $1 and $2 vault items on sale. If you care about such things, take a look at today's sale.

I'm underwhelmed by the rest of the sale, but maybe someone will spot something that they need right now and are willing to pay the current sale price. 72% off DOs doesn't move me usually...

I fear for March Madness this year, based on what we've been seeing lately. It's been more 'March Meh-ness' the last couple of years, but at this rate it may be more 'March Why Even Bother-ness'...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
OK, over at Daz3D.com, it looks like they are about to discontinue a bunch of older items, aka 'to the vault'.

I still don't see the point to this, sure, it's a limited audience for older stuff, but since they are keeping the stuff on their servers anyways...

In any case, yeah, $1 and $2 vault items on sale. If you care about such things, take a look at today's sale.

I'm underwhelmed by the rest of the sale, but maybe someone will spot something that they need right now and are willing to pay the current sale price. 72% off DOs doesn't move me usually...

I fear for March Madness this year, based on what we've been seeing lately. It's been more 'March Meh-ness' the last couple of years, but at this rate it may be more 'March Why Even Bother-ness'...
Yes really underwhelming. For instance, there are items at $8, including some g2 bundles. I checked them and these bundles were all sold $3 a few weeks ago. Many of the $1/$2 "vaulted" items were also at a smaller prices previously.
The only thing to check is the new set of bi-weekly freebies. Half of them are "Cookie" related, but not all (but do not expect anything mind blowing).

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, the zipped sweater for Genesis was one of the freebies at least. I'll have to see how well that thing autofits to later generations.

I'm underwhelmed by a lot of the male wardrobe anyways, it just doesn't look right a good portion of the time, like the designers phoned it in or whatever... sure, it 'fits' but it looks a bit too fake/hangs weird...

As for the current sales strategy over at Daz3D, well let's just say that me being a Daz Studio luddite, happy to use G3 figures most of the time, running 4.12.086, and not bothering with dForce items and other 'new innovations' makes it pretty easy to not get distracted by the new shinies. I have a lot of shinies already (DIM says over 13,000 items, not counting the other stuff I acquired elsewhere, say Renderosity, etc.), but I feel for others that are newer to this game. The 'heady sales days' of 2017 and 2018 will probably not return, which is disappointing.

I've been neglecting Renderosity lately anyways, so the current state of affairs makes it easier to whittle down my wishlist over there a bit...

Of course, things can change on a dime, but I'm not holding my breath.

In the meantime, the whole point of this thread hasn't changed, that is to let people know about the best deals, and help them stretch their daz budgets. It's just not as exciting atm, at least on the Daz3D.com end...
:rolleyes:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 1597762

15% off gift card for $15 or more ...
I'm with OhWee on this one. Hard pass. It might be worth it if there were decent sales on stuff I want, but I am rarely seeing that any more, so once I use my current GC credits, I won't be likely to buy any more. It's free stuff for me from here out unless I see something really compelling.

• Hey there
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I'm with OhWee on this one. Hard pass. It might be worth it if there were decent sales on stuff I want, but I am rarely seeing that any more, so once I use my current GC credits, I won't be likely to buy any more. It's free stuff for me from here out unless I see something really compelling.
I am kind of with you on that, though I do see it as 'free cash' / 'stacking discount' on future purchases, skipped the 10% one not sufficient incentive ... it also helps to make the US$ exchange rate better ;) (ish)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote