The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Lilflame 60% off flash sale time has been moved forward and lasts till 4pm cdt. Renderosity is really becoming as unreliable as daz3D :(

Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Damn those sexy typewriters. I actually have the one from FG as well.
sexy-typewriter.PNG

I wanted to tell you guys about something else though, which is this outfit:

Because damn, I like it:
sexy-90-1.PNG sexy-90-2.PNG

Not a deal though, but it is also on Renderhub, so you can wait until it is on sale there:

EDIT: Gumroad one is just 15£, so maybe that qualifies as a deal now for anyone using dollars.

Last edited:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Lilflame 60% off flash sale time has been moved forward and lasts till 4pm cdt. Renderosity is really becoming as unreliable as daz3D :(
Actually wondered about that as well, moved forward is ok though? I mean they even announced it, so if you wanted something you can just buy it now. It is currently ongoing.

Lilflame outfits always look nice in the promos, but some are actually kind of lame I think (you get only like one piece of clothing, not that many materials, she even started separating model and materials lately, kinda in a way that makes you think you HAVE to buy the material because the model only comes in gray and ... lighter gray). Otoh usually they come with undress morphs, which is a huge plus.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Actually wondered about that as well, moved forward is ok though? I mean they even announced it, so if you wanted something you can just buy it now. It is currently ongoing.

Lilflame outfits always look nice in the promos, but some are actually kind of lame I think (you get only like one piece of clothing, not that many materials, she even started separating model and materials lately, kinda in a way that makes you think you HAVE to buy the material because the model only comes in gray and ... lighter gray). Otoh usually they come with undress morphs, which is a huge plus.
The undress morphs are so useful-one of the first things I look for.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Ok, again I may just not understand Daz sales language, lol. But I just bought something for $2.90, and got the FG Police Station for free?
I think sometimes the "Intern" gets the retails price mixed up with the cart price when applying the extra cart value based discounts, a similar thing happened to me a while back

Reactions: FranceToast

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Someone posted a screenshot of the Mystery Grab Bag stuff so far...not sure what the two missing pieces are.

I guess if you need a Baboon, that is a good 30 bucks right there.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1662449014546.png

[EDIT] Just spotted that it is applying the discount on the full price, not the cart price, just like what FranceToast mentioned above [/EDIT]

Last edited:
Reactions: Schlongborn

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Someone posted a screenshot of the Mystery Grab Bag stuff so far...not sure what the two missing pieces are.

I guess if you need a Baboon, that is a good 30 bucks right there.
Not a classic Wyrm though ...

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but you can use the DAZ+ freebies to get the free-with-a-10$-purchase freebies. And since its the first week of the month, you're getting two, so you can also get two of the sale freebies if you just make two separate purchases.

EDIT: I guess you guys already mentioned it above with the "uses the full price, not the sale price", but still, it warrants repeating: use the free items, to get *more* free items.

Last edited:

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but you can use the DAZ+ freebies to get the free-with-a-10$-purchase freebies. And since its the first week of the month, you're getting two, so you can also get two of the sale freebies if you just make two separate purchases.

EDIT: I guess you guys already mentioned it above with the "uses the full price, not the sale price", but still, it warrants repeating: use the free items, to get *more* free items.
I still don't get how this works exactly, but it works! The squirrel is MINE.
(Just kidding, I got the Spy Pistols, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Bugger! --- wrote this this morning and got called on to a conf-call before pushing the button ... but I see the free freebie has aleady been picked up --- You are getting the post anyway:

1662534324599.png

you don't have to spend $10.00, it is the full undiscounted price that triggers the freebie​

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1662586727278.png

It's a bit of an eclectic mix if you have the time to sift through 631 items ... not as good a discount as the previous one

There some bundles mixed in there, so maybe you can work that into a further reduction on the per item cost

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 2031753

Yup! the trigger is still the full price, not the cart price - the rest of today's deals do not inspire me​
So now the dilemma is...hold on to my Daz+ Freebie until a good "Choose Your FREE Item" appears, and risk there not being another "Choose Your FREE Item" deal? I kind of regret wasting one of them on the pistols the other day.

Reactions: oaiki

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So now the dilemma is...hold on to my Daz+ Freebie until a good "Choose Your FREE Item" appears, and risk there not being another "Choose Your FREE Item" deal? I kind of regret wasting one of them on the pistols the other day.
Have you tried re-buying a freebie? I'm no longer a DAZ+ member so can't confirm it, but in the past we have purchased the same freebie multiple times to get other discounts.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote