The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
yeah. gen3.
you would have to pay me to download that.
but hey, isn't that a *insert idiot name here* daz sales?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, the last few days at Daz3D.com were a perfect storm of sorts for me I guess...

While others don't use G3 these days, I do, and a few days ago there was that sale, which I used to knock a bunch of stuff off of my wishlist. I guess it was double tokens day or something, as I ended up with 8 tokens...

Well today, with Mattymanx, Fugazi68, AND OutOfTouch being on sale, and a few other notables, yeah I ended up blowing my 8 tokens to get over 5 dozen items for around $80, including a few bundles. So I'm guessing that everything averaged out around $1 an item... AND I was able to fire off one of my monthly Daz+ coupons to boot.

Of course, I needed to blow the 8 tokens today or lose them, still hate that but the Daz sales team likes fucking with people so yeah...

so yeah, I have 8 tokens ready to go for another round, but am not optimistic. I'm sure I'll find something to use them on, but I won't be chasing tokens going forward, this was just a 'perfect storm' situation...

OOT hairs rarely go on sale for really cheap, and yes the Daz tokens helped quite a bit, but yeah...

A few of the items had been on my wishlist for a while (years) so while my wishlist is still huge, it's slightly smaller now...

That put a significant dent in my store credit, but I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with.

In any case, thanks again to amster22 for calling out that well timed sale last week, that set me up for today.

I still say Daz tokens are evil, but it is what it is. I'll probably go back into hibernation as it relates to Daz sales now...

There's a 15% off gift cards over $300 sale with no prereqs, not great but better than nothing I suppose. I haven't been in the mood to recharge though, so I'll wait for the next gift card sale.

Enough blah blah though. Keep on keepin' on or whatever!
:cool:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity:
  • 40/60%prime off ~150 items. Till Tuesday
  • Anagord retiring products 70% off G3/G8 items (texture addons or char/morphs) and 75% off M4/V4 textures addons (~50 items, till June 26)
  • Renapd retiring products at 70% off (100+ old texture addons, till Thursday)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
revolving list of participating artists, 60% by itseld ain't a Wow! but some of the items (582) are also marked as Daz Originals so that bumps the discount up to 72%, if you are Daz+ (getting better) then add the Orange Banner Coupon and you get 86% ... and then add any tokens you have ... maybe worth a look ... list changes every 3 hours ...

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 2711802

We've reached the point where I even don't check such offers, because the base prices are shitty.
Orange banner, so might not work for anybody.
This appears to include literally any item except FastGrab, so it does apply to anything else that's already on sale. For example, items from are 60% off (for next half hour, go to main shop page for updated sale), so with the coupon code it becomes 80% off. (Verified, got a recent best-price-$20 item for $10.)

Edit: AKA see previous post. ;)

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
You could get the Olivia 9 HD Pro Bundle for less than $28 if you use 8 token(s) + SUPER-SAVER 30% off + 1 Spotlight item + 1 Double Discount Daz Originals item. :)

Yeah. I'm not doing or supporting this tokens bullshit, in fact since they launched it I bought less.
A snowball system never interested me, but .... good luck Daz.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
OK, so I haven't checked the 'main sale' for stacking opportunities as of yet, but this is intriguing at least...
:confused: I cleared my wishlist in favour of using DazDeals' Item Notifications; even so Daz+ 30% + Wishlist 40% + Max Tokens 40% only gives 75% (Daz Arithmetic - 74.8% real) ... wouldn't really work for me, but as you say, might stack well with the * or other Deals ... 82.2% with a minimum $10.49 may have [EDIT] in the old days when I had Bundles on my Wishlist [/EDIT]

* Changes every 6 hours

[EDIT2]
This might be what is in store for today ...
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
[/EDIT2]

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostship

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Orange Banner Coupons

1687852638861.png
The Intern likes their superscripts, why do it with one footnote when you can do it with three, also forgot to push today's up to the production server*.
In the spirit of 'if you don't ask you don't get' we have 2 coupons for you today:

OUR-THANKS-2U - $20.00 off One , see footnotes
20-FOR-TODAY - 20% off your next purchase :unsure:

So, the Friendly deal is that to feel their generosity you need to make 3 purchases; 2 to apply the coupons, and one to get the promised 20%.

I suspect, because it is kind of implied by the second coupon wording, that there is a missing footnote telling us all 3 purchases have to occur today.

* Must have just woken up, Today's promo just arrived, not that I am clock watching, but that's 2 hours late

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
So, the Friendly deal is that to feel their generosity you need to make 3 purchases; 2 to apply the coupons, and one to get the promised 20%.
Not sure what you mean with 3 purchases? I just used the 20$ off coupon to get some stuff for free. Roughly 20$ worth.

EDIT: seems to imply you can only buy one, but I got three without problem (paid a couple of cents in the end though).

Reactions: oaiki and amster22
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote