The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1667165253765.png

60% Off no buy-in, stacks with Daz+ Discount ...
but why would I go for this when I skipped the same things in the last 10 GrabBags at a higher discount?

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D
Grab Your Halloween Treat
Choose From Thousands of Daz Originals (10k)
Get 1 FREE* with Coupon Code HALLOWEEN-TREAT

Also:
Get FREE*
when you buy any over $5!

And a bunch of 800+ "daz+ for a day" assets at $5.99/$3.99daz+ (but it just seems to be a rehash of previous cheaper sales).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like we have a repeat freebie code over at Daz3D.com

Get one of these items free with code
TASTYTREAT

The rest of the sale looks pretty similar to yesterday, with one difference. ANY THREE NEW RELEASES will trigger the extra discount in the discount items category. So there may be some cheaper new items you can use to trigger the discount, say Daz+ items...

Also, some of you may have the extra 10% off items (not gift cards, memberships) lurking in an orange banner/your store inbox as well (same as yesterday).

INTERESTINGLY, no PAs are listed on today's sale page, but of course a bunch of their items are in various other categories in this sale. And the $3.99 Daz+ for a day thing is still going today. Not $1.99, but better than nothing if there's something you need...

The November Daz+ coupons are also now active, for those of you that are Daz+. Which may or may not be helpful if there's something you have your eye on that you really want right now.

So yeah, not an overly impressive sale, but at the very least grab your second freebie!

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Looks like we have a repeat freebie code over at Daz3D.com

Get one of these items free with code
TASTYTREAT

So yeah, not an overly impressive sale, but at the very least grab your second freebie!
Yesterday I went thru at least 1/2 of the list, despite having half a dozen wish list items that qualified.
Today, I think I have the same number of wish list items? But still going back thru the list. I may have a problem, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1667337307990.png

Background Image provided by

All members can save on the following topsellers' stores up to 50% off!

Sale valid through 11:59 pm (cdt) Thursday, November 3rd.

Disclaimer:
Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the various VGS & different sale-events we have in November.
Some items may be in 2 promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.

Featured Vendors:

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018

Looks like the Genesis 9 figures are slowly rolling out

(Also, have you ever noticed that for a lot of figures (not just Gen9) that the first photo looks very unique, but as you peruse the thumbnails by about the third or fourth one in they just look a lot like a dozen other figures you've seen before? I guess it might just be the limited hairstyles or similar makeup)

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
1103-flash.jpg

There is this flash sale that no one noticed I guess? Or did someone post and I didn't see it? Either way, it is actually kind of good compared to recent sales, 70% off on three items without buy-in. So better then the halloween one where they also had a bunch of PA stuff at 70% off.

EDIT: Also, new Daz+ freebies:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote