The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Today at daz3D, with a new release over $5, you can get
  • a vintage sleigh (only requires a $1+ purchase)
  • additional textures for the sleigh (advent freebie)
  • 3 free assets ( with a new asset over $5 & coupon JOYOUS) (mostly G2 or older, but there are 7.5 k-items to choose )
So 5 freebies with a $5 new release. Not bad, indeed.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
There is a $300 Leanne Bundle in there , what the hell?
Top 3 Mega Bundles for $10.00:

MSRP: $429.95 - # Bundled Products: 20
MSRP: $349.95 - # Bundled Products: 22
MSRP: $300.95 - # Bundled Products: 17

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1671534858597.png

Buy a Debut New Artist Item to get 1
by the same artist
FREE*

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
Cannot be used to discount items already owned.
Offer does not stack with other discounts.
Maximum of one free item per artist with each transaction.​

Reactions: FranceToast

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo, 50%/60%prime off a set of (Xmas related) items till Thursday:

Just a reminder: The coupon COMMNEWSNOV2022P15B5 already given here, is still valid (till Dec. 22) and gives 15% off to everybody (single use).

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
So the current DAZ+ members $1.99 for 5 items sale seems to have most of the free list from yesterday, in case you might have wanted a few more?

1671558312056.png

Reactions: oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
So the current DAZ+ members $1.99 for 5 items sale seems to have most of the free list from yesterday, in case you might have wanted a few more?
They're making you feel good about buying something yesterday when the deals were good, so that your brain releases dopamine and you're associating buying stuff in the DAZ store with happiness!

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Behind the 1.99$ one there is also this one:
View attachment 2251065

But it is not very good.

I find these 'pay only for the items you don't own" useful, especially when you have bought a Mega / Pro bundle in a good deal or you have acquired all the items organically from other deals:
  • The cost for the bundles completed by previous acquisitions will be $0.00
  • You get the metadata for them
  • They don't pollute future listings

A note of caution though, some of the older bundles may still contain discontinued items, which won't neccessarily be apparent, so the bundle may not show up as $0.00 as it will include a charge for the discontinued item; on the plus side, you get the discontinued item ...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, it's Jolly dude time at Daz3D. Or maybe evil Santa time if you want to give Nikolai 9 a mohawk or something...

Anyways, so I have two orange banners in my messages, that 'stack' to drop the price of the Nikolai mega bundle. I'd imagine that a number of you should have these too.

nikolai9banners122122.jpg

So the short form is that for around $32 or so (plus tax if applicable) if you have the above offers, and when you add 'Santa's gift bag' new release to trigger the extra discount, just like the last bundle deal, you meet the prereqs to grab up to four of the bundles in the link below for $5 each. So again, a little over $50 gets you five bundles.

The extra 60% off of these already discounted items deal is running again too:

The artist catalog deal is 'meh', only 50% off (plus punch discount)...

And it's a 'catchup' sale, so most items that have been in the various categories this month should be available again.

So kind of the same deal as one of the last mega bundle sales this month (don't remember which one now). $5 bundles aren't free bundles, but if grabbing a bunch of stuff for a bit over $50 is (still appealing to you), best of luck!

Last edited:

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Man, the whole Punch card discount is confusing. I tried it a couple of times, but it didn't apply to anything I wanted, and there was no way to even check without putting it in your cart (or going off the 'Ticket' icon lists on the daily specials). Yesterday I had 35% and nothing useful-today, it looks like a ton of things on my wishlist are qualifying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Man, the whole Punch card discount is confusing. I tried it a couple of times, but it didn't apply to anything I wanted, and there was no way to even check without putting it in your cart (or going off the 'Ticket' icon lists on the daily specials). Yesterday I had 35% and nothing useful-today, it looks like a ton of things on my wishlist are qualifying.
I'm not a fan either, but I've been 'playing the game' for now.

Dunno if the deals from today will carry over to tomorrow, but if your discount dropped to 10% because you didn't buy a 'qualifying' purchase yesterday, you might be able to 'snipe' with around $2 of cheap items today and jump on the sale tomorrow when your discount is recharged. This is a big 'maybe' though, Daz3D.com sale end dates are very opaque! Renderosity is just SO much more considerate in this regard.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I'm not a fan either, but I've been 'playing the game' for now.

Dunno if the deals from today will carry over to tomorrow, but if your discount dropped to 10% because you didn't buy a 'qualifying' purchase yesterday, you might be able to 'snipe' with around $2 of cheap items today and jump on the sale tomorrow when your discount is recharged. This is a big 'maybe' though, Daz3D.com sale end dates are very opaque! Renderosity is just SO much more considerate in this regard.
It is more stressful than it should be, lol. But damn, I'm getting 94% off some items in my cart-hard to stop adding stuff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote