RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Did I miss something or misunderstand it or did the True Ending message just make up some bullshit? It says something like there are some new scenes you can find you can find such as what happened to the Holy Maiden. But aside from the characters added in the post game I can't find anything new with the Her aside from being able to have sex with her in the Witches home so was that it or was it referring to something else?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Did I miss something or misunderstand it or did the True Ending message just make up some bullshit? It says something like there are some new scenes you can find you can find such as what happened to the Holy Maiden. But aside from the characters added in the post game I can't find anything new with the Her aside from being able to have sex with her in the Witches home so was that it or was it referring to something else?
That could be referring to the text of the npcs in town. After the game ends, some of their conversational text changes, alluding to what happened after the events of the rescue mission.

Reactions: zmbr and Hentai7777

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
What happens when I clear the game? Can I do a new game+ with my stuff?

Also, any guide with maps and stuff in each floor?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the answer.. when I played the game for like 30 mins or so.. it seemed like that, and it REALLY turned my interest off for the game, so I was curious..

the zombified girls seem to have no personality after turning and instead they gave me the feeling of wanting to be killed, or something like that.. so instead of feeling a good feeling, it seemed more like a feeling of sadness or emptiness..

very different from the cute or sexy zombie girls you find in some hentai or anime series..

or am I wrong and later they still have a bit of personality or something? I only saw the few in the dungeon and they are the ones that looked like they wanted death..

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Thanks for the answer.. when I played the game for like 30 mins or so.. it seemed like that, and it REALLY turned my interest off for the game, so I was curious..

the zombified girls seem to have no personality after turning and instead they gave me the feeling of wanting to be killed, or something like that.. so instead of feeling a good feeling, it seemed more like a feeling of sadness or emptiness..

very different from the cute or sexy zombie girls you find in some hentai or anime series..

or am I wrong and later they still have a bit of personality or something? I only saw the few in the dungeon and they are the ones that looked like they wanted death..
Do you know pther games with zombie girls?

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Honestly it's kinda weird how the game makes a point to mention that the zombification can be undone if it's caught early enough and you get items that supposedly would help do so but can never actually use them in that way.
As I see it, "caught early enough" means that girl is cured but gone into debt and has to prostitute/is enslaved. Total turn into zombie is "too late".
And we can see "early enough" when protagonist dies - he gets bad status effect, but doesn't look like zombie yet and can cure himself with holy water.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017

The whole point is that they lose their soul and become emotionless meat bags. I never really understood why writers ever create characters that are 'zombies' but give them cutsie personalities that can even speak. It just breaks the immersion of what they're meant to be at the core, dead and souless but animated. In the context of an adult game, they're just objects that you can use to have sex with. The thrill comes from overpowering them and using them in a place nobody can stop you. On a side note, this developer is known for making sleep molestation/emotionless sex games.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018

The Zombie in the dungeon you get to see are just monster, you can use them to unlock sense in the Memorie, sell them for some gold coin. IF you happen to fail to rescue the 4 female heroic on time they be abuse and turn into zombie plus the female priest as well. I attach a guide for you, it maybe include the blue hair's twin, the flower girl plus capture little girl.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Where is Infinite corridor
Where is Infinite corridor
It the extra dungeon at the Wriggling Tomb and after you pay the man gold and he drop the wooden stair for you. but you will have to find your way to the infinite corridor, then the sunken Tunnel to get the blue hair twin's. tip go on your left, use the teleport that is in the upper middle, fight a lot golem's the return back floor then use all the lock gate to straight down the next door.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes