RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
So the compressed has a blue zombie only version. What does that imply? Are there simply different colours and that's it? Or is there a real function or cosmetic lost?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So the compressed has a blue zombie only version. What does that imply? Are there simply different colours and that's it? Or is there a real function or cosmetic lost?
all the zombies are blue color but there is a option change the color to normal flesh before they die.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Downloads are way to slow for this game to be worth it. Torrent no one is even seeding.
Nyaa torrent currently has 25+ seeders, and otherwise you can also find it from another source being seeded constantly. Might be worth checking your settings/connectivity if you're not getting anything (stopping and re-announcing, checking port forwarding if applicable).

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Question, is the version pinned at the start of the discussion the final version? I got doubts about it
It is the final version. In DLSite, Japan version last updated in 2020. In Steam, latest censored game files were last updated at 13 May 2022. Google Drive link to Kagura uncensor patch shows it was uploaded at 19 May 2022, also referring to version 1.03 . And pinned version was uploaded at 20 May 2022.

Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
Solid 3/5 game. Gameplay is really good if only it didnt lag while hitting enemies (playing on mobile, btw go for maldives app and use 6 buttons in the options to be able to play properly). Storywise also good except the true ending lacks a bit of umpf and getting it pissed me off..H scenes sadly overrepetitive schematics even though nice and smooth.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
guys, I NEED help.
How the heck do I open magically sealed doors? And after that one dialogue, at the start of the game, there seem to be no indication or mention of the story being progressed.
and where can i find the keys to opening one of the jail cell(forgot which floor)
And there seems to be no level past geneis of bonfire floor

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Guys, what shall i do to kill the witch?
Follow the guides if you still need help for your question post again. some jail area you need to fight the sea creature in the boss room for the key or specific event to get it open. Hint: after you kill the sea creature return to bandit camp to unlock the jail door of the capture knight.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
The true ending is when you rescue all the heroines before they are raped. So you should be able to find her in the Witch's house.
In the true ending, the story goes: The holy maiden was sent to the labyrinth by higher ups that were trying to get rid of her. Since she would be attacked even if she escaped the labyrinth, you have the Homunculus create a doppelganger of the holy maiden as a decoy. Whilst the 'heat' dies down after the doppelganger is captured, the group waits it out in the Witch's house.
where can i find the holy maiden?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes