RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
which variables can i set to make nanase and the twins show up in the orphanage for adoption? i'd like to adopt them on my rogue route save, but this isn't possible normally

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
which variables can i set to make nanase and the twins show up in the orphanage for adoption? i'd like to adopt them on my rogue route save, but this isn't possible normally
1694470852385.png
For the twins you need switch 315 to be turned on. Your also need the house ofc. They can be found at the guild seller, not the orphanage.

1694471154892.png
For Nanase switch 318 needs to be turned on for pre-gangbang rescue. Or if you want to find her in a puddle of patron jizz then it's switch 302.

Reactions: xxxsolsior

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
whats the difference between aborting and giving birth? i'd imagine that choosing have the monster girls you've impregnated give birth would replace any monster girls you've removed from the dungeon (whether by selling or taking to the surface), however i havent noticed any real difference

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
I rescued the twins but the guild lady is hogging em all to herself.I got a house already and all the other girls.How tf i get the twins from that hag's clutches.Also if i do need to use rpg maker how do i edit the game with it?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes