RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
To answer yours first question there no animation of giving birth, that why there a black screen. To answer yours second question the blue hair twice (blue hair girl/boy) is in the extra dungeon on floor 4, you have to pay the guy to lower the ladder, go save them but if you miss them while in the main story on the 7 days, they are dead by the slime. To answer yours last question you have to visit her at 2am every time in the town, keeps giving her money, then once you buy a house for yourself you get her to live with you as well. Ps the blue hair girl/boy are held by guild lady if save from the extra dungeon, the little cat girl she held by priest lady in town, you have donate around 20,000 gold to get her oh you can only access to her in true ending meaning you must saves everyone's by the 7 day, return back to last floor and get her where she is chain up. If you need more information i will link a guide it ma not show you everything.
How do you buy the house? I cant enter the guild and the old man in front of it just says "what can i do with this old house"

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Back out ere again asking on how do i get the guild lady to let me adopt the twins.I completed everything and also have the house and the other 2 kids.Just missin the twins but idk why she wont let me adopt em.Is it bugged or somethin?

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
stumbled upon a adventurer on level 6th or 7th she was locked in a cell, didn't had the key, does anybody knows where could i get a key?

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
Back out ere again asking on how do i get the guild lady to let me adopt the twins.I completed everything and also have the house and the other 2 kids.Just missin the twins but idk why she wont let me adopt em.Is it bugged or somethin?
The ones you find in "Slimy cave"? I found them zombified and couldn't do shit, only to "save them"

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
Finish the game, after that the old man will sell you a house for 200k and then go to the guild store talk to the lady and she will give you 2 options either to adopt them or send them to orphanage

Jul 15, 2021
I got very annoyed and did some(a lot of) digging and debugging.
So you can open file 'www\data\CommonEvents.json' and replace '[0,105,1]' with '[0,105,0]'. This will flip night vision potion check as if it's immediately active.

Much better.

P.S. I downloaded HQCompressed pack, which has saves in it. And new game+ there doesn't give night vision potion. So patching game files is possibly the only way to enable this now.
May I ask why there is no change after I modified it? I'm on the Chinese version of the game.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
May I ask why there is no change after I modified it? I'm on the Chinese version of the game.
Unfortunately this hack is not very portable. In version that I played variable "Night Vision potion enabled" was number 105, in your Chinese version it might have another number and you changed something else instead.

Jul 15, 2021
Unfortunately this hack is not very portable. In version that I played variable "Night Vision potion enabled" was number 105, in your Chinese version it might have another number and you changed something else instead.
What software or method should I use to try to be that variable please?

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
What software or method should I use to try to be that variable please?
The best method should be to load the game in RPG Maker MV and edit.

Unfortunately, I don't have that, so I'll describe what I did.

Firstly, open "www/data/System.json" with a text editor, copy and paste into
Press "Copy >" button. Then in right window find "switches". It contains all names of switches (variables in game that can be true or false). Click on it, and select "Object", then "Value".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then click on big text, press Copy and paste it into Google Translator.
There you can find number of required switch. As you can see, "105": "Night Vision Potion" means that Night Vision Potion effect is 105. Then use whatever number you found instead of 105 in my replace suggestion : replace [0,your number,1] to [0,your number,0].

Reactions: 3349965521

Jul 15, 2021
The best method should be to load the game in RPG Maker MV and edit.

Unfortunately, I don't have that, so I'll describe what I did.

Firstly, open "www/data/System.json" with a text editor, copy and paste into
Press "Copy >" button. Then in right window find "switches". It contains all names of switches (variables in game that can be true or false). Click on it, and select "Object", then "Value".

Then click on big text, press Copy and paste it into Google Translator.
There you can find number of required switch. As you can see, "105": "Night Vision Potion" means that Night Vision Potion effect is 105. Then use whatever number you found instead of 105 in my replace suggestion : replace [0,your number,1] to [0,your number,0].
1701748259838.png
Thank you so much! But my value is also "105", and it still doesn't work after changing it. But I found that the difficulty of the game corresponds to the brightness of the dungeon. The easier the game mode, the brighter the dungeon. By the way, does the dungeon difficulty affect anything? Anyway thank you.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes