RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
i want to fucking play this game but there is no mega upload for it and the rest of the site are bloody slow

Go for the compressed until someone kind enough to upload it on mega or pray to god there's an amazing seeder and go for the torrent (out of luck for 2 days until today)

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys does the download on the first page include the append content? It's hard to tell if its the full uncensored game without playing through it all

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys does the download on the first page include the append content? It's hard to tell if its the full uncensored game without playing through it all
Yes, it contains append content.
But personally I prefer Compressed version, by the way. This title didn't use Live2D yet, and instead has a lot of webm videos for all animation variants.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
As someone who is not really in the mood to spend a couple hours digging how's the pregnancy content in this I tried playing this before but never got far

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes