RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
where can i find the holy maiden?
The story is correct for the True Ending. Have you rescue all four females heroic, if you did the Holy Maiden should be alive in the 25th floor prison ceil, after the final battle with the bandit boss. If you are already further in after finishing the story then return back the 25th floor, check the big gate door should lead you the witch home, check the far right room for the hoy maiden.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Holy maiden if i remember corectly the last "main" girl you can find, she is in prison on the lowest lvl after fight with multiple thieves, follow guide like above was said to get appropriate ending.
Yes, if I remember correctly how the tower floors works, also don't forget the twin hair girl/boy at the sunken ship or call ???, the entrance is at where the witch got capture (The wriggling Tomb) and there will be a man in the next room in the same floor, then pay the golds to unlock the wood ladler to go down. There is also a Gitch to get all sense but wait instill you ask for it.

Tsukuyomi_

May 2, 2020
This is a mod I've been working on. The main focus is on the witch's trial. The 'entrance' can be found south in the dungeon entrance room.

To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.

To install just unzip the files into the data folder.

An important note for anyone who tries this mod: It requires an overwrite of Common Events (among other files), this means H scenes and other stuff will not be the same translation as the Kagura version (since I've manually translated many scenes for myself)

Also heads up: I was dabbling around with some other things so there is an unfinished scene in the dungeon entrance (with a rogue girl)

I'll read any feedback about this mod. I've tested it alot but there may be things that I didn't catch.
I have this error after collecting the elixir and talking to the witch to do H
Screenshot_20230818-081348.png

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I have this error after collecting the elixir and talking to the witch to do H
View attachment 2860093
I've attached a zip with the 2 image files related to your error. One is the png and the other is the rpgmv file. I'm not sure why you don't have the png image in your pictures folder but anyway. Copy those two into www>img>pictures . Should work after.

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
i reached to the sunken tunnel whats next? it seems like i didn't unlock layer5 so how to do that

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
it's easy to get a full gallery by cheating and doing the true ending.

start a new game, save, then go to put the save file there. give yourself 99 of all keys, the fire ring (immunity to fire and lava, this will massively save you time in the 2nd to the last layer, you stop giving a fuck about lava anymore and just walk directly to the next floor, heck you can even skip/walk over fire traps with this ring on), hero's sword, witch's sword, bow, hero's armor, lots of teleport scrolls.

So what do you do? Speedrun the good ending, everything in this game is timed, take too long and all the girls will die. talk to all the girls in the start of the dungeon then take the key shortcuts to go to the boss (look for doors with colored gems), save the girls (do not rape them) teleport, talk to them in the inn, go back, and do the next layer. Beat the witch, enter the witch's house, and finish the game. Now you've unlocked the true end. Go back to the gallery and there should be an orb near the entrance that asks you if you want to unlock everything. How fast? Will not take you an hour, in-game, less than 7 days.

Last edited:

ShinHimouto

Mar 6, 2022

start a new game, save, then go to put the save file there. give yourself 99 of all keys, the fire ring (immunity to fire and lava, this will massively save you time in the 2nd to the last layer, you stop giving a fuck about lava anymore and just walk directly to the next floor, heck you can even skip/walk over fire traps with this ring on), hero's sword, witch's sword, bow, hero's armor, lots of teleport scrolls.

So what do you do? Speedrun the good ending, everything in this game is timed, take too long and all the girls will die. talk to all the girls in the start of the dungeon then take the key shortcuts to go to the boss (look for doors with colored gems), save the girls (do not rape them) teleport, talk to them in the inn, go back, and do the next layer. Beat the witch, enter the witch's house, and finish the game. Now you've unlocked the true end. Go back to the gallery and there should be an orb near the entrance that asks you if you want to unlock everything. How fast? Will not take you an hour, in-game, less than 7 days.
Day!?

ShinHimouto

Mar 6, 2022

Anyways thanks i already completed i just didn't do the last part where u can unlock all scenes

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes