RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just picked up potion that get girls pregnant...Its a key item...So, I will now get everyone pregnant want it or not or there are only "situations" that get girls pregnant?
And another question, what is the dead end date for priestess? (or, the date when you cant perfect priestess)
Is there any reason to keep keys that you get from mosters? I try not use those, in hopes there is some treasure later that need, like, 3 keys or something...

TheColourBlue

Jun 15, 2017
Just picked up potion that get girls pregnant...Its a key item...So, I will now get everyone pregnant want it or not or there are only "situations" that get girls pregnant?
And another question, what is the dead end date for priestess? (or, the date when you cant perfect priestess)
Is there any reason to keep keys that you get from mosters? I try not use those, in hopes there is some treasure later that need, like, 3 keys or something...
Keys from common monsters are only for the doors on their respective floors i believe. they're all colour coded to their doors

Reactions: lop333

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Advance advance statement: I am not the original author of the content of either of the following two three guides. I just g-translated and then edited the guides together. Also have not finished the game either, so cannot speak for inconsistencies, inaccuracies, nor can I answer questions.

Advance statement [CN]: I am not the original author of all the content of this guide. The game was first released on August 25, 2019 (DLSite platform). It is very difficult for me to trace the original author of the guide. All right, please leave a message to me, I will delete this transfer immediately. If you find mistakes in the guide during the game, please leave a message and let me know so that I can correct it in time.

The Dead End Guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

raith

Jul 30, 2017
Just to check in, how bad is the lag in regard to the scenes? Last time I played this, the scenes were absolutely laggy to the point of dropping to 1 frame per second.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Advance advance statement: I am not the original author of the content of either of the following two three guides. I just g-translated and then edited the guides together. Also have not finished the game either, so cannot speak for inconsistencies, inaccuracies, nor can I answer questions.

Advance statement [CN]: I am not the original author of all the content of this guide. The game was first released on August 25, 2019 (DLSite platform). It is very difficult for me to trace the original author of the guide. All right, please leave a message to me, I will delete this transfer immediately. If you find mistakes in the guide during the game, please leave a message and let me know so that I can correct it in time.

The Dead End Guide

give us full save file

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes