Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Just started seeing this game. It has been in development since July 2018 and now the develop is saying the latest update will be the end of first season. That's rough.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Just started seeing this game. It has been in development since July 2018 and now the develop is saying the latest update will be the end of first season. That's rough.
It's slow on the dev side but it's good. A nice project to come back to every now and then and story leaves little to be desired.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
forgive me but I'm a little slow when you say optional

does that mean Luna will not cheat on me and she will be a faithful girlfriend or does that mean if she cheats on me I just won't see it

sorry for the stupid question but I'm really really stupid
:ROFLMAO:
Not a stupid question :)
Yes, it means you can choose not to cheat on Luna with other non-main girls.

Hey Hopes! It's good to see you back man! How have you been?
Myself, my city has been in lockdown since mid-August (and will be until 14th September).
Been spending that time catching up on some work at home that I couldn't do before, as well as playing some other games that I've been behind on.

Anyway, following are my questions:

1) Do the Frenetico Tournaments, like modern day sports events (like Olympic games, or FIFA World Cup etc), have officials suchas referees, judges, and medical teams on standby (for injuries etc)? Who would take these responsibilities as the officials for events such as these? Perhaps a neutral party such as the Pacificatori?

2) Are there participants who cheat in Frenetico (again like modern day sports events) and get away with it? Also, are there any enforcers in the event who make sure there is order in the event without disruptions? How are those enforcers selected?

3) (I could have asked you this before, but I don't remember tbh lol) Is there a specific reason why Wilfred's Division members wear the masks (compared to other similar rank like Capo)? Also how do they decide that they should wear their mask or not?

I'm asking since sometimes they seem to wear the mask always on mission, whereas in some moments they decide not to (for example, with Onorina's case, since she's a Sniper, while she's on missions will she have her mask off a lot of times since it would get in the way of her aim?).

4) One of the things that players who went through the contracts (D-contracts) in 0.07 think would improve the contracts a lot are renders, especially iconic scenes (not just lewd, but perhaps also kissing, emotional or iconic scenes, or big action scenes). What are your thoughts on this?

5) There are couple of adult games out there where a female character is irresistibly hot (like "totally fuckable" flaming hot lol), yet the game does not allow the player to romance or even have lewd moments with them.

Each Dev have different reasons for it. Some of these girls may be MC's sister or someone of blood relation (and the dev isn't into the whole incest kink), other times the girl is not blood related, yet she isn't in plans of Dev for MC's romance/lewd content.
While on one hand, I understand those dev's preferences (where they draw the line saying "No" to certain kinks), though on the other hand, I guess I have the reaction "Damn.....such a shame the Y character isn't romanceable."

What are your thoughts on that (not just as a creator, but also as a fan)?
I'm not saying MC should lie with every girl in DeLuca, but it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the whole matter.

6) Speaking of unobtainable characters (as mentioned before), possibility for any female characters out there with the following attributes?

- gorgeous & sexy
- antagonistic towards DeLucas, whether as a rival, or just irredeemable (evil, through and through)
- immune to MC's charms
- strong like Cynthia, Caterina, Amita, Amata, Luna, etc etc)

If the female characters who fit the above description exist, it would be pretty cool to pit them against some male DeLuca soldiers (whom are rank Elite Soldato and above), or better yet, pit them against our lady soldiers of DeLuca for something like this :LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1389804

7) Any other possible gameplay elements considered other than the contracts?
For example, I'd love a mini-game if it was "Cooking for Cordia" (MC in the kitchen trying to cook something for Cordia as a surprise, which could end up great or even as a disaster, depending on how the player does, hehe).

8) In the Beach prison mission event (before they head there), Luna says to MC "You should really learn the sigils of each Division and Rank." What is she actually referring to here?

If I'm not mistaken, I thought all sigils of every DeLuca soldier (regardless of their rank) were the same DeLuca Family sigil/symbol, i.e. A serpent wrapping itself around a chalice, but what Luna seems to be saying means something else.

Does it mean every rank has an extra sigil in addition to the Family sigil? e,g. both Wilfred's division and Caporegime have the same family sigils with them, yet also have differing rank sigils.

9) Previously you said Luna's favorite film would be "Scarface." Very fitting film to Luna's personality.
So my question would be, what would be Gracie's favorite film?

Thanks man for taking the time to look at the questions, and I can't wait for the season 1 finale update.
1) It has all of that. Maybe not on the scale of real life sports game tho.
On who runs it - that is for another time :p

2) It's the Mafia world. There will be cheating, heh. But minor cheats (Dirty fighting). Big cheats (rigging) are still regulated.

3) That is a lore that will be explored during the game in the future (my excuse for only having 75% of the lore on that part done heh)

4) Making the contracts more visual is def. on the to do list!

5) Interesting topic! I would say it depends on the game. If the game is heavy fap focused then, in my opinion, you need to be very careful of adding hot ladies that are off limits. If the game is more story focused with a large cast, then it is a bit expected to have a couple of ladies that are good looking but off limits. I mean, with a huge cast you will see some of the big Dons with their ladies. Tho, on my game I like to break that a bit and make as many of em 'fuckable' as possible. Mainly due to I don't mind Netori (Isabel heh).
But if I, let say, added an aunt for the MC and she is good looking. She won't be fuckable. No incest.

6) Yush. There will be a couple of those. Some in minor ways while others major.

7) For now - there are nothing planned. But who knows what happens heh.

8) There are some few different looking ones. The serpents have a fadded looking style sigil, Wilfred division have the rose , etc. More may be added in the future. Tho, the line was me who had plans for the future (back then) that has slowly changed a bit. Didn't want too much of it.

9) Dexter

Hello, Welcome back:):giggle:.i love your games( especially The character & soundtracks/OST)i've been waiting for you to cameback and finally... THE GODFATHER IS BACK!

This is my question:

1) Will there be a storyline/event with Cordia?

2) Will there be a lewd scene(Like Gracie, Luna, and Isabel)?

3) Will the storyline of the girls continue or just add some other(new) options in some scenes or... add some new scene?

4) Will there be a new lewd scene with the girls(Gracie, Luna, and Isabel)?
1) Yush there will be lots.

2) Sure will be!

3) The girls path will continue. Luna's would be finding the M6 and revenge. Gracie about working for the Family. Isabel ties in with Antonio.

4) For sure.

HopesGaming if you were to assign a member of the DeLuca Family to kill someone for asking to many overly complicated questions who would it be?

Just trying to give JJJ84 an idea of who to look out for.
Dante

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i am stuck on the mission the contract i cant ask wilfred about contracts anyone have a fix besides starting over i kept playing thinking i needed to progress further to do it?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i am stuck on the mission the contract i cant ask wilfred about contracts anyone have a fix besides starting over i kept playing thinking i needed to progress further to do it?
You mean the very first mission of the game?
Did you look up the information about the contracts on the laptop?

Also, if I'm remembering correctly MC looks up information on the contracts for couple of nights before he can't talk to Wilfred about the contract.

Just follow the guidelines of what is stated in the Journal (the big letter "J" at top left side).

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
You mean the very first mission of the game?
Did you look up the information about the contracts on the laptop?

Also, if I'm remembering correctly MC looks up information on the contracts for couple of nights before he can't talk to Wilfred about the contract.

Just follow the guidelines of what is stated in the Journal (the big letter "J" at top left side).
my journal says to talk to wilfred but i cant and i also dont have the option on my laptop either

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
my journal says to talk to wilfred but i cant and i also dont have the option on my laptop either
Take a look at your journal section (J). What does it say under the "The Contract" in progress?
For example, this is how it looks like for me (with everything completed):

c.png

Also, you'll need to sleep couple of nights to read up on Pacificatoris and Regulations.

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Take a look at your journal section (J). What does it say under the "The Contract" in progress?
it sucks but i have decided to restart and that fixed it for some reason the dialogue option with wilfred would not appear

kikial60

May 22, 2020
bonjour pouvez vous m'envoyer le lien pour télécharger la version 7.2 en vous remerciant désolé je ne parle pas anglais
cordialement

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
bonjour pouvez vous m'envoyer le lien pour télécharger la version 7.2 en vous remerciant désolé je ne parle pas anglais
cordialement
Download link is in the OP
Le lien est dans l'OP

Please use google translate, so that we do not have to.
Veuillez utiliser google translate, afin que nous n'ayons pas à.

Reactions: bbrZ72 and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes