BobStone123

Aug 3, 2020
at the beginning you are able to choose your playstyle

full experience

only story + freeroam

vn-mode

would you miss scenes depending on your choice?

edit: and what is exactly the difference between them

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

full experience

only story + freeroam

vn-mode

Full Experience is the better option, IMO.
For the other mode, you will miss a couple of scenes (some lewds) & some lore expansion, by not doing the Contracts, but nothing majorly game changing.
Everything that's important, is in the story mode.

Full Experience will allow you to have some character customisation and stat improvements, in Contracts.

BobStone123

Aug 3, 2020
Full Experience is the better option, IMO.
For the other mode, you will miss a couple of scenes (some lewds) & some lore expansion, by not doing the Contracts, but nothing majorly game changing.
Everything that's important, is in the story mode.

Full Experience will allow you to have some character customisation and stat improvements.

Ty for the clarification

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

full experience

only story + freeroam

vn-mode

edit: and what is exactly the difference between them
Right now, VN-mode is not available, so you only have either Full Experience or Only Story + Freeroam to choose from anyway.

As Whichone said above, Full Experience is the way to go if you want to get the most out of story and gameplay without missing out on content.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone
Sep 3, 2020
Opening post, the first post in a thread.
you know fun fact every time I play this game i used to be sympathetic and compassionate to this guy until I realized today for the first time that what he did not only put my life in danger

but he also put the woman I love in danger.

now I wish I had killed him myself I would peel the skin off his bones while he still alive nobody threatens my Luna nobody

compassion and mercy just puts Luna in danger
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
you know fun fact every time I play this game i used to be sympathetic and compassionate to this guy until I realized today for the first time that what he did not only put my life in danger

but he also put the woman I love in danger.

now I wish I had killed him myself I would peel the skin off his bones while he still alive nobody threatens my Luna nobody

compassion and mercy just puts Luna in danger
View attachment 1396789 View attachment 1396790
I still very much doubt that he just decided to betray the family for money. He was probably ordered by Antonio. Either because he wanted to see whether the MC would offer to sacrifice himself for his sisters, or because he knows who the MC is or has some other motive to get rid of him. It just doesn't sit well with me that this dude would just decide to betray the family for some money.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I still very much doubt that he just decided to betray the family for money. He was probably ordered by Antonio. Either because he wanted to see whether the MC would offer to sacrifice himself for his sisters, or because he knows who the MC is or has some other motive to get rid of him. It just doesn't sit well with me that this dude would just decide to betray the family for some money.
Antonio didn't learn who the mc was until later and was completely on board with his mother's decision once he did. And testing the mc would be a weak, and very implausible reason to do this. But greed. Greed is always plausible. Never underestimate the human capacity for selfish, stupid decisions.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick reminder, girls were never in a danger. Mercenaries were strictly ordered to leave the girls alone and don't harm them.

I agree with your words, but I am thinking the latter about Antonio.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Because we all know that when bullets start flying everything always goes exactly according to plan.
I dont think they would dare to go guns blazing if they are really hired by Antonio. The way story goes show that too, they scouted and waited to get close to MC. I cant speak for anyone else but I think neglecting a direct order from Antonio seems like certain death in best case. Not so painless in other cases.

Reactions: whichone
Sep 3, 2020
I dont think they would dare to go guns blazing if they are really hired by Antonio. The way story goes show that too, they scouted and waited to get close to MC. I cant speak for anyone else but I think neglecting a direct order from Antonio seems like certain death in best case. Not so painless in other cases.
you may be right but if there is a tiny chance that Luna could of been hurt then that is unacceptable and somebody needs to pay and if Antonio turns out to be the one responsible

well then me and you may need to handle some business if you know what I mean
;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can someone tell me what is morality stat
I don't know if i go for
+morality or -morality
Morality is from the Mafia point of view - the more "morality" the more unscrupulous.

So far it has no effect on anything, nobody knows what may come to bite us.
From what I remember Hopes saying before about it, the term actually used for it within the game is "Dispassion"
Basically increase in morality (which the term is referred to as in game's code) leads to increase in dispassion, and decrease in morality leads to decrease in dispassion.

Of course, the term "morality" here is quite different from how a normal person (outside the mafia life) would see morality.

Basically morality stat here means the mind and principles which are generally accepted according to mafia's code of conduct (so increase in this stat will have the MC show less mercy, more willing to undertake actions that a normal person wouldn't do. Whereas, decrease in this stat would likely have MC be more forgiving, be less inclined to undertake criminal activities than one with more morality mindset).

So far, there is no effect of choosing either way (Dispassionate/+Morality or not) yet.
Not sure what plans Hopes has for it tbh.

Reactions: Mr TGB

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Is there any update on the latest version. I mean any news on the release time. I have been waiting for this game since the last update

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes