c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The MC should have said "That wasn't enough Sister Amita. I need to be completely exorcised of all my demons. You know, the body-to-body penetration kind."
:sneaky::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Most likely it would be then, when Wilfred see the MC and what gives one of his usual comments. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most likely it would be then, when Wilfred see the MC and what gives one of his usual comments. :LOL:
lol Yeah, can just see Wilfred appear from the shadows talking about the female clothing the MC purchased.
"Exorcism, sir? So, it's a "demon" that makes you want to wear girls clothing? Right... Of course, sir." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
"Sir, is this another one of your roleplays? The playtime with the nun? Please make sure you clean the mess after you're done." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

MC's idea of healing :BootyTime::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whereas Wilfred's interpretation of it all

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"Sir, is this another one of your roleplays? The playtime with the nun? Please make sure you clean the mess after you're done." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

MC's idea of healing :BootyTime::

Whereas Wilfred's interpretation of it all

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Fuck, that 2nd image is some freaky shit!

Reactions: Anonimed and JJJ84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there a list somewhere showing the assets Hopes used in making our amazing characters?

If I am to use the oft used three park assets, I want to have cameos of other games' characters in the background.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is there a list somewhere showing the assets Hopes used in making our amazing characters?

If I am to use the oft used three park assets, I want to have cameos of other games' characters in the background.
I can't remember who posts the fan art, from time to time, but they might be able to help you out with this. :unsure:
If Hopes doesn't answer, that is.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't remember who posts the fan art, from time to time, but they might be able to help you out with this. :unsure:
If Hopes doesn't answer, that is.
Thanks! I'd love to be able to have Hope, Luna, Gracie, and even Isabella show up in the distance during a scene. A way of showing my appreciation--This is one of the games that helped to inspire me to try my own hand at creating.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yup, the art people should have a very good idea of the asset used.
Most of the assets are very much dead one.
The trouble is usually the morphs (and the teeth for some reasons, hehe)
I've noticed some of the models have strangely colored teeth.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yup, the art people should have a very good idea of the asset used.
Most of the assets are very much dead one.
The trouble is usually the morphs (and the teeth for some reasons, hehe)
Hey Hopes, something I thought I'd ask.

Is the ETA announcement for the next update (i.e. v0.08: DeLuca season 1 finale update) still planned for this month?
Just wondering since I do remember you saying you'll probably make an announcement sometime this month (though I don't think myself and anyone for that matter is actually holding you to it, so it's fine if you think it's too early to give an ETA).

Had couple of other questions also, but I decided to ask them after v0.08 gets released.

• Wow
Reactions: c3p0

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Hey Hopes, something I thought I'd ask.

Is the ETA announcement for the next update (i.e. v0.08: DeLuca season 1 finale update) still planned for this month?
Just wondering since I do remember you saying you'll probably make an announcement sometime this month (though I don't think myself and anyone for that matter is actually holding you to it, so it's fine if you think it's too early to give an ETA).

Had couple of other questions also, but I decided to ask them after v0.08 gets released.
ETA for ETA. ETAception.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes