JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there any update on the latest version. I mean any news on the release time. I have been waiting for this game since the last update
Not sure why you found the last sentence to be even necessary. Pretty much everyone has been waiting since the last update. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

As for when, well, Hopes said he'll give an ETA sometime this month if I'm remembering correctly.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
From what I remember Hopes saying before about it, the term actually used for it within the game is "Dispassion"
Basically increase in morality (which the term is referred to as in game's code) leads to increase in dispassion, and decrease in morality leads to decrease in dispassion.

Of course, the term "morality" here is quite different from how a normal person (outside the mafia life) would see morality.

Basically morality stat here means the mind and principles which are generally accepted according to mafia's code of conduct (so increase in this stat will have the MC show less mercy, more willing to undertake actions that a normal person wouldn't do. Whereas, decrease in this stat would likely have MC be more forgiving, be less inclined to undertake criminal activities than one with more morality mindset).

So far, there is no effect of choosing either way (Dispassionate/+Morality or not) yet.
Not sure what plans Hopes has for it tbh.
Yes, that had me confused at first as well.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So far, there is no effect of choosing either way (Dispassionate/+Morality or not) yet.
Not sure what plans Hopes has for it tbh.
If I remember correctly, hopes said it would affect how MC dress and react in certain scenarios but It was long before new contract system and market overhaul. I assume it would change his casual appereance bit by bit but I dont know certainly.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Played through the game again cause it felt like there wasn't much else going on and I gotta say, the relationship with Luna is probably the only one which feels natural. The others feel like they're in there cause it's expected. Probably already been mentioned to death but with Luna it feels like a logical progression, there's a route it's taking and the rationale is laid out and explained. I don't think the same can be said for the other two.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Played through the game again cause it felt like there wasn't much else going on and I gotta say, the relationship with Luna is probably the only one which feels natural. The others feel like they're in there cause it's expected. Probably already been mentioned to death but with Luna it feels like a logical progression, there's a route it's taking and the rationale is laid out and explained. I don't think the same can be said for the other two.
I think that there is a clear route for Gracie.
She's book smart, but clueless with people. MC helps her to come out of her shell and assert some social skills.
She only really gained the confidence to sneak onto the mission due to the MC & we all know how proficient she proved herself to be.
With her intelligence, she can become an immensely powerful figure in their world. This has been alluded to and directly mentioned.
Also witnessed, on the mission.
MC is also rising through the ranks, so there is a clear shared path where they can assist each other.

For Isabel it's a bit more basic, she's emotionally neglected and has a lot of love to give, which she also needs in return.
Her husband being more interested in men, makes this a problem for her.
There is a distinct element of danger involved with her as a LI, or maybe some form of reconcilliation, where Antonio can accept her & MC, as long as no-one else knows & she accepts him sleeping with men, as long as no-one else knows.
Quid pro quo.

From my perspective, there's a clear route and rationale, as well as distinct progression, unique for each girl.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think that there is a clear route for Gracie.
She's book smart, but clueless with people. MC helps her to come out of her shell and assert some social skills.
She only really gained the confidence to sneak onto the mission due to the MC & we all know how proficient she proved herself to be.
With her intelligence, she can become an immensely powerful figure in their world. This has been alluded to and directly mentioned.
Also witnessed, on the mission.
MC is also rising through the ranks, so there is a clear shared path where they can assist each other.

For Isabel it's a bit more basic, she's emotionally neglected and has a lot of love to give, which she also needs in return.
Her husband being more interested in men, makes this a problem for her.
There is a distinct element of danger involved with her as a LI, or maybe some form of reconcilliation, where Antonio can accept her & MC, as long as no-one else knows & she accepts him sleeping with men, as long as no-one else knows.
Quid pro quo.

From my perspective, there's a clear route and rationale, as well as distinct progression, unique for each girl.
To add regarding Gracie, there's also the whole "mystery of her blackout in the woods" that everybody keep in hush, hush and tries to keep Gracie in the dark about. That may not be as significant as My name is Luna storyline, but I'd wager that has some emotional depth to it regardless.

Isabel, I wholeheartedly agree with you. While the whole tease between MC & Isabel may be a bit on the basic side in terms of character interactions, Anonio feels like the wild card that can really drive her narrative forward.

Cordia, well......there's a whole bunch. Major crux for her would be the whole reconciliation between her & Luna (and her feelings of guilt), her reluctance to involve Gracie to the Family business (which I hope to see some of Cordia's meaningful interaction in the upcoming update, even though it's pretty much Gracie's arc).
And that's just for Cordia's interactions with her daughters. Weaved in between those events, and added additionally, we'll get to find out the real woman behind the "Blizzard Queen" moniker.

Game feels like it's going about each of the girls' routes in a very distinct & unique way, and I'm really looking forward to it.

p.s. Above is only the main girls. There's also girls like Eiza, Charvi, Amita, Amata, Caterina, Lelianna, Siobhan, and more which while we probably won't get traditional routes like our mains, we'll still get some decent interactions with.
But regardless, it's gonna be good.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To add regarding Gracie, there's also the whole "mystery of her blackout in the woods" that everybody keep in hush, hush and tries to keep Gracie in the dark about. That may not be as significant as My name is Luna storyline, but I'd wager that has some emotional depth to it regardless.

Isabel, I wholeheartedly agree with you. While the whole tease between MC & Isabel may be a bit on the basic side in terms of character interactions, Anonio feels like the wild card that can really drive her narrative forward.

Cordia, well......there's a whole bunch. Major crux for her would be the whole reconciliation between her & Luna (and her feelings of guilt), her reluctance to involve Gracie to the Family business (which I hope to see some of Cordia's meaningful interaction in the upcoming update, even though it's pretty much Gracie's arc).
And that's just for Cordia's interactions with her daughters. Weaved in between those events, and added additionally, we'll get to find out the real woman behind the "Blizzard Queen" moniker.

Game feels like it's going about each of the girls' routes in a very distinct & unique way, and I'm really looking forward to it.

p.s. Above is only the main girls. There's also girls like Eiza, Charvi, Amita, Amata, Caterina, Lelianna, Siobhan, and more which while we probably won't get traditional routes like our mains, we'll still get some decent interactions with.
But regardless, it's gonna be good.
That's the thing. It's easy to understand why people don't view others as being as deep as Luna, because we've had Luna's major trauma & experienced it 1st hand, with her, as a child. Big emotional impact on the viewer/player.

We kind of have Isabel's, too, but only 3rd hand with her telling us.
Her being loyal and still loving Antonio, but having to accept the facts of his sexuality. She's complex and has a different trauma, but still equally dangerous to her life! But not so big an emotional impact (on us) as Luna. Plus she's an adult, so sympathy for her situation is not as strong as for a vulnerable child.

We've not seen Gracie's.
Maybe the thing in the woods, as you say, or maybe something yet to come, where she gets overconfident...

We've not seen Cordia's, either.
As you say, I imagine this will be involved with the reason her & Luna do not see eye to eye.
She also has the established betrayal of MC's mother (& father). Cordia has been through a lot that we know bits of, but still got plenty to explore.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Before anyone ask, my understanding is that is only added the german translation, for 0.07.2. And yes, same version number than before.o_O

Download link for The DeLuca Family 0.07.2 German Release;

Translation done by Keks and proofread by Draco0804

Enjoy!

- HG

Note: I do not make the translations and is purely made by the fan community. All thanks and appreciations goes to them. I just upload them after they've translated it.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
That's the thing. It's easy to understand why people don't view others as being as deep as Luna, because we've had Luna's major trauma & experienced it 1st hand, with her, as a child. Big emotional impact on the viewer/player.

We kind of have Isabel's, too, but only 3rd hand with her telling us.
Her being loyal and still loving Antonio, but having to accept the facts of his sexuality. She's complex and has a different trauma, but still equally dangerous to her life! But not so big an emotional impact (on us) as Luna. Plus she's an adult, so sympathy for her situation is not as strong as for a vulnerable child.

We've not seen Gracie's.
Maybe the thing in the woods, as you say, or maybe something yet to come, where she gets overconfident...

We've not seen Cordia's, either.
As you say, I imagine this will be involved with the reason her & Luna do not see eye to eye.
She also has the established betrayal of MC's mother (& father). Cordia has been through a lot that we know bits of, but still got plenty to explore.
I couldn't explore Isabel's route, it'd make me feel a certain way. Antonio is good to the MC, so I'd feel like an asshole for screwing his wife behind his back. I only NTR people who are dicks, but not people who are nice.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I couldn't explore Isabel's route, it'd make me feel a certain way. Antonio is good to the MC, so I'd feel like an asshole for screwing his wife behind his back. I only NTR people who are dicks, but not people who are nice.
I get it, 100%. It's introducing morality to the question.
Kinda like the Robin Hood of Netori, only steals the wives of assholes. ;):LOL:(y)
I do feel bad for Antonio, but he's getting his, with his male friend, so I think Isabel is deserving of hers, too.
Plus, the BJ scene with him on the other side of the door was hot!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And then gives it to the poor undeserved single men?

No, that would be (*drumroll*) NTR

Actually it wouldn't be, it would be sharing. Not that the warriors would care.
Bad Cartageno, bad Cartageno, let the sleeping dogs lie.;)

Also we've already Antonio, Gottardo, Wilfred and many other named male cast, thus the NTR brigade may be already on their way.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since the definition is based upon the developer's intent ("Designed to cause"), it would be independent of the sensibilities of individual players.

For instance, as far as I can tell, most players are not made insecure/jealous of two female LI's being intimate with each other. The fact that the more NTR-phobic will have that reaction doesn't mean it was designed with the edges of the distribution.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, I think we've been having this whole cheating/NTR/Netori etc etc terminology debate long enough.
Let's just all move on and discuss something else.

For example, when will I be able to do this again? Luna and her most effective stress relief (for me) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Snap 2021-09-14 at 08.38.56.png

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes