Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome back, we missed you quirky remarks and shenaningans.
Would you do the good deed and make the dancing scene where MC actually dances with the long haired de luca repeatable?
That is the most erotic scene we have and we miss her tender touch.
Okay, way too many posts since my last time to go back and find em. Sorry, heh.
If ya got questions and stuff. Please re-write them or quote me on the original.
Will answer em today.

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, way too many posts since my last time to go back and find em. Sorry, heh.
If ya got questions and stuff. Please re-write them or quote me on the original.
Will answer em today.
okay I have two questions that I asked a million times

I love Luna and I don't like to share her with anyone please tell me Luna is not going to do anything physical with this redhead

280516_e8_0903.jpg

please tell me Luna is not going to cheat on me because I don't want to see that

and my second question have you figured out a way for me to play the other girl's story without getting physical like Gracie

and hope I'm glad you're back I missed you around here

I don't want anybody touching Luna but me she's my love my life my
View attachment final_6134eb0c90bad600fd302131_217178.mp4

Luna the One Waifu To Rule Them All

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Any news on the update soon bro?
Whatcha mean? Last update was like a week ago. No?
But serious tho - around 2022 quarter 4 or something.
More serious tho - only once I finish what I am currently working on and gathered it all I can tell.
Truth is, I don't know myself yet.

Welcome back, we missed you quirky remarks and shenaningans.
Would you do the good deed and make the dancing scene where MC actually dances with the long haired de luca repeatable?
That is the most erotic scene we have and we miss her tender touch.
Thank ya and glad to be back.
Hmm not a bad idea. Perhaps I will!

okay I have two questions that I asked a million times

I love Luna and I don't like to share her with anyone please tell me Luna is not going to do anything physical with this redhead

View attachment 1389519

please tell me Luna is not going to cheat on me because I don't want to see that

and my second question have you figured out a way for me to play the other girl's story without getting physical like Gracie

and hope I'm glad you're back I missed you around here

I don't want anybody touching Luna but me she's my love my life my
View attachment 1389570
Hey there Vidal:
Any interactions like that would probably be optional. So, for those that wants Luna for herself would be able to.

The second questions is something I probably will work on on a later date.
Right now it would take a bit extra time to separate them all. Tho, it is still in the plans ye.

Sep 3, 2020
Whatcha mean? Last update was like a week ago. No?
But serious tho - around 2022 quarter 4 or something.
More serious tho - only once I finish what I am currently working on and gathered it all I can tell.
Truth is, I don't know myself yet.

Thank ya and glad to be back.
Hmm not a bad idea. Perhaps I will!

Hey there Vidal:
Any interactions like that would probably be optional. So, for those that wants Luna for herself would be able to.

The second questions is something I probably will work on on a later date.
Right now it would take a bit extra time to separate them all. Tho, it is still in the plans ye.
forgive me but I'm a little slow when you say optional

does that mean Luna will not cheat on me and she will be a faithful girlfriend or does that mean if she cheats on me I just won't see it

sorry for the stupid question but I'm really really stupid
:ROFLMAO:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

does that mean Luna will not cheat on me and she will be a faithful girlfriend or does that mean if she cheats on me I just won't see it

Not to put words in Hopes mouth, but my inperpitation of it is that Luna will only get physical with other characters i you the player wants her to.

Sep 3, 2020
Not to put words in Hopes mouth, but my inperpitation of it is that Luna will only get physical with other characters i you the player wants her to.
thank God because I was terrified that when Luna is off-screen and I'm on a Mission she and that girl are getting physical behind my back

that would just break my heart

since I have not cheated on luna since I started playing this game

I have even rejected the girls I meet on missions I don't care if I lose out on special items I will not cheat on luna

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
thank God because I was terrified that when Luna is off-screen and I'm on a Mission she and that girl are getting physical behind my back

that would just break my heart

since I have not cheated on luna since I started playing this game

I have even rejected the girls I meet on missions I don't care if I lose out on special items I will not cheat on luna
I like Luna alot to so i see where you come from, but i would like to stress that what i said is just my interpitation of what Hopes said in his post.

Sep 3, 2020
Will you give me his(Hopesgaming)discord link?, if you don't want to give it,, its okay... But if you want,, can you give it to me right here(on this threads/comment)?
as long as there's no rule against it okay but it will take me awhile to figure out how because of my reading disability

okay try it now

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Optional means it's an option. You get to choose.
If you want to have fun with one/all of the others, choose the option to proceed with them.
If you want to be faithful to one of the girls, choose the faithful option & do not proceed with the other(s).
Player's choice.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is not that hard, gamers, just as easy as looking in the mirror.
Do you sense what the guy in the mirror sense?
Yes? - then it is settled: you got common sense!
I'm afraid that is not "common" sense. That's personal opinion.
Common sense is meant to be shared across the majority of people, not just one's self.
Someone & their reflection thinking something is the case, does not make it common.
Nor does it make it correct.

That's what a lot of people make the mistake of thinking, "I think this to be true, so everyone else must think so, too. It's a fact!".
No, it's not.
It's why you see people who present their personal opinion as: "most people think this".
No, they do not.
Same as people who present their personal opinion as "It's this.", instead of "I think it's this.".
The 2 statements are very different.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes