oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ain't nothing like that going on there and you shouldn't think there is, there's definitely a reason why MC is with the DeLuca's in the first place, and it's not just that he'd have to work for them or nothing, no no, there's definitely more to it :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, he was taken against his will and force drafted into their crime syndicate with no option to decline or leave, for an indefinite amount of time. WHY she did it would quite frankly be rather irrelevant to me if I were in his place. I'd rather have an average life than work for murderous mobsters, even if there is a lot of money to be had. I will wait, however, and see what's up with these assassination attempts on him, that might tide me over. But until then I consider them hostile.

EDIT: I should clarify that I have a habit of playing/reading stories not as a neutral observer, but through the lens of the protagonist, including the constraints of their knowledge. Comes from years of pen and paper role playing. It just makes stories more engaging for me personally. :D

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
no crunched versions anywhere?
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The DeLuca Family [v0.03] [HopesGaming]- Original Size: 847MB

Download PC (167MB) : - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Take bossapplesauce crunched and enjoy. "a version is just fixes anyway, so not going wrong there
Also STOP the KILLER and SAVE TCMS!
Keep bossapplesauce legacy alive! No killer.png

Reactions: xןʞ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the always antagonizer alx seazed the chance to say he has actually slain bossapplesauce and is going after TCMS. Also, bossapplesauce stopped posting after 15 NOV just as he said was taking a hiatus ... so he did and is o a sabbatical .. hopefully with family and friends ...

Reactions: Alteni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the always antagonizer alx seazed the chance to say he has actually slain bossapplesauce and is going after TCMS. Also, bossapplesauce stopped posting after 15 NOV just as he said was taking a hiatus ... so he did and is o a sabbatical .. hopefully with family and friends ...
On this note, random other users have taken upon themselves to make and post crunched versions. As always, skunked and squashed versions keep popping out from our fevourite mods kasey and Christmas Skunk

Reactions: Alteni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The new update doesn't have any new story content does it?
here my 20000 cents(inflation) on the thang...i think Lady Cordia is stunning and yes i want my MC to boink her..tastefully of course..but NO i do not want my MC to boink her..Luna is my favorite..and there are issues between Luna and her mother..and i think..would be serious consequences both mental and physical if you diddled both..and Luna found out..i think it would be the ultimate betrayal to her and FLOOP...your dick is suddenly removed and hits the ground...thanks to her favorite knife :p then again..its a game and reality of a situation may be tossed aside and a fancy dress Orgy-Ball happens :p but i'm leaning towards FLOOP!
Here, try and get your mind going ... in the mean time DEV is fast at work for next version

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@DD0
That's alright. Some want a story and character depth before the sexual stuff while others want the fast fap.
I rather want people like you that know what they want before the download than download and complain why it is like it is.

Letters mean it's translations, fixes, etc. while number change means new content.

No, you can continue without fearing missing anything. I want the continue and free roaming to feel very 'free' and not be restricted. There comes, of course, a lot of situations where events can start if you not far enough in the story.
as you can clearly see -> "Letters mean it's translations, fixes, etc." only retouches

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
@HopesGaming Why are some Events green and some white? For a Second i thought green is for the completed. But i completed: "Dancing with a DeLuca", "Drinking with a DeLuca" and "A Bottle for a Bottle"...

Unbenannt.jpg

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes