oh i forgot.green mean complete man
try to check your journal.maybe you will find why it's still white
or maybe it's bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Kick In The Nuts

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
great stuff in this update, Luna is too cute, pretty nice relationship with MC, doubt that Gracie or any other will be able to top her

And Antonio is so obviously going to die very soon, don't know if he will at next version already, but he absolutely will. Would be weird to have a relationship with Isabel otherwise

Last edited:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
And Antonio is so obviously going to die very soon, don't know if he will at next version already, but he absolutely will. Would be weird to have a relationship with Isabel otherwise
I'm hoping Antonio doesn't die that soon. I'm thinking he is responsible for the attacks on you as they all happened before he was clued into your importance, it was his man that tipped off and hired the mercenaries, and his thought comments made is sound like he had never heard of mithridatism before, which means he might be surprised someone could be immune/resistant to poison. Killing him early removes him as being a suspect for the harassment you've been through. As for his lovely wifey, that's what NTR is all about. We just happen to be the one bringing it about rather than having it done to us. Though I suppose some would be happier "consoling" a grieving widow rather than cuckolding a violent murderous husband... which is probably wise all things considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterSack and Enyos

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So after the date with Luna under the tree there's no more quest and no new story to continue. Is that it or did I miss something? I have done all the quests that are available

May 7, 2017
@HopesGaming Why are some Events green and some white? For a Second I thought green is for the completed. But I completed: "Dancing with a DeLuca", "Drinking with a DeLuca" and "A Bottle for a Bottle"...
I imagine, that those quests are not shown in green because they are indeed not complete, so they remain highlighted in white and there is further content being developed. Why I say this, is due to the following reasoning, you can still go to the instances that started the quests and repeat the same scenes to a degree: you can still interact with Gracie dancing, and you can still see and visit late at night, Isabel, and her bio also points out that she likes wine, just like Wilfred said so you could expect it to be further touch upon down the line, so these are my reasons as to why you can tell that these aren't finished quests (plus the lack thereof of content in comparison to Luna). But yes the green colour is an indication of quests being completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Well, he was taken against his will and force drafted into their crime syndicate with no option to decline or leave, for an indefinite amount of time. WHY she did it would quite frankly be rather irrelevant to me if I were in his place. I'd rather have an average life than work for murderous mobsters, even if there is a lot of money to be had. I will wait, however, and see what's up with these assassination attempts on him, that might tide me over. But until then I consider them hostile.

EDIT: I should clarify that I have a habit of playing/reading stories not as a neutral observer, but through the lens of the protagonist, including the constraints of their knowledge. Comes from years of pen and paper role playing. It just makes stories more engaging for me personally. :D

As an avid pen & paper gamer in my much younger days, I tend do the same.

For myself, I prefer to "take on the role" of the protagonist and live vicariously instead of pushing my personal views into them. Unfortunately, at some point some of myself will inevitably bleed through. When that happens, I have to step back, regroup and let the character take control of my brain again. Sort of a reverse version of the TV show "Quantum Leap" where instead of me jumping in and fixing someone's life with my own knowledge, I'm inside the character's head while he / she decides what comes next and I make it happen.

Reactions: Enyos

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Could be the last thing you'll ever do, she was aware of you sneaking into the office all along, as if she wouldn't be aware if you were sneaking in even more private rooms, especially her room :p

Here's another thought... If Lady Cordia already knows about the MC sneaking into her office then she probably already knows...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopes has already stated that he's one of the crazy ones who don't do incest :p
Besides, let's be honest. We don't need it in this game. This game is perfect just as it is. We're one of the crazy fan bases that are perfectly fine with it not having incest.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm hoping Antonio doesn't die that soon. I'm thinking he is responsible for the attacks on you as they all happened before he was clued into your importance, it was his man that tipped off and hired the mercenaries, and his thought comments made is sound like he had never heard of mithridatism before, which means he might be surprised someone could be immune/resistant to poison. Killing him early removes him as being a suspect for the harassment you've been through. As for his lovely wifey, that's what NTR is all about. We just happen to be the one bringing it about rather than having it done to us. Though I suppose some would be happier "consoling" a grieving widow rather than cuckolding a violent murderous husband... which is probably wise all things considered.
it could be, his impetuous attitude and his complaints with Cordia about treating him like a kid could suggest that he has resentment, but aside from that he seems like a nice guy, it could play out like you said, or it could lead to a early death because or his wish to prove himself as a grown man that will be the next Don, seems like the next part of the story will be Hope and Antonio going after that crazy guy I forgot the name, so that's why I think it wouldn't take long for Antonio to die if the dev goes for this storyline, he already has everything set up for it

but if he is not an asshole and he doesn't die, would be awkward to get sexually involved with Isabel, I don't think that even her would want that, she seems to really love him when she speaks about how relations usually play out with the heads of important families, would be weird to see her go full slut and cheat on Antonio, there is just no reason for it, he didn't blame her for the loss of their child and Isabel seems grateful for it

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
it could be, his impetuous attitude and his complaints with Cordia about treating him like a kid could suggest that he has resentment, but aside from that he seems like a nice guy, it could play out like you said, or it could lead to a early death because or his wish to prove himself as a grown man that will be the next Don, seems like the next part of the story will be Hope and Antonio going after that crazy guy I forgot the name, so that's why I think it wouldn't take long for Antonio to die if the dev goes for this storyline, he already has everything set up for it

but if he is not an asshole and he doesn't die, would be awkward to get sexually involved with Isabel, I don't think that even her would want that, she seems to really love him when she speaks about how relations usually play out with the heads of important families, would be weird to see her go full slut and cheat on Antonio, there is just no reason for it, he didn't blame her for the loss of their child and Isabel seems grateful for it
Who knows. Maybe there'll be some random plot twist. Ends up needing a sperm donor or something like that, as his swimmers no longer function properly, or he has an accident out on a mission and loses "the boys". Would be an odd twist, but could POTIENTIALLY be worked in. Especially seeing as the MC seems to be a really important person somehow (I have so many different theories for that alone...). Could in a sense, be a way to tie his family lines to the Family, while giving Antonio and Isabel a child? Writing all of that out it sounds really dumb lmao. Who knows, we shall have to wait and see!

Reactions: Abibliboop

EmilianM

Nov 20, 2018
the chance of Antonio getting kill so easily its no fun so i think in the future the MC is going to be the one who kills hem because at the start is says if you want to continue in the that life style or go back as it was so i think if you chose to continue you would need to kill Antonio for you as MC to become to head of the family (that would be my idea(that's how i would've done that ))
anyway i am hype to see the future of the game good luck on production

by the way @HopesGaming just a quick question how long do you think is it going to take to finish the update

Reactions: redsling
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes