HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is the main menu song based on a rendition of a Japanese folk song Sakura Sakura? . Have a listen to compare. The main menu theme reminds me of it!
The song I use is named Sakura Cherry Blossom and is indeed based on that!

Reactions: oasafeh

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I wish I could play it, but I do not understand anything (dream and history, I do not understand) :( :(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awww, for a second there I thought it was a new update, and then I saw the version number + b, oh this sadness :(
Haha, but jokes aside, can't wait for the next update, I presume it's gonna focus on Gracie a bit this time, she's been neglected so far, so if we get more of her next time, that'll be great, though it means that I'm gonna have to keep missing Isabella and Luna and Cordia a bit longer, haha :p

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the new update says you get
Three new story sections (New Arc)
Luna Questline (Romance progress)
but i dont see anything new
( dont know why my text has gon funny ?)

Reactions: Abibliboop

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
the new update says you get
Three new story sections (New Arc)
Luna Questline (Romance progress)
but i dont see anything new
( dont know why my text has gon funny ?)
?
If you already played version 0.03 there is no new content in this update. The "letter" update are only bug fix, new translations and some improvements of the UI.
P.s. Reduce the font size please.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3b or not 3b that is the question..i shall wait for a letterless number update..i adore this game..it has the best character dialogue of any game i've played..its so flowing and natural(given the circumstances..ya know..murderdeathkill etc etc :p) i've patience out the yingyang and 75 other games to play with while i wait..LOL

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes