Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
75? You keep yourself busy.
Yeah, I keep myself very busy too with about 140-150 games, haha, didn't even realize I have that many games until a week or two ago some guy asked me for recommendations and I recommended just about every game I have, even counted them, I was pretty shocked, haha xD

Reactions: Trojaner

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
3b or not 3b that is the question..i shall wait for a letterless number update..i adore this game..it has the best character dialogue of any game i've played..its so flowing and natural(given the circumstances..ya know..murderdeathkill etc etc :p) i've patience out the yingyang and 75 other games to play with while i wait..LOL
Murderdeathkill, nice Demolition Man reference there :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I play around 25/30 games, it's already difficult for me don't lose the track of updates. Compliments guys, i need to find more time...:(
Well you may play "only" 25-30 games, but you've made sure they're high quality games, like those two sigs of yours :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, I keep myself very busy too with about 140-150 games, haha, didn't even realize I have that many games until a week or two ago some guy asked me for recommendations and I recommended just about every game I have, even counted them, I was pretty shocked, haha xD
75 was a guess..i'll count the adult game directories in my adult game area..lol....
ummm..134..HAHAA..boy was i off :O
should mention..a fair number of them are html games..i mean..who dosnt like Zork with tits?...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know you have good taste ;), i often find you in the thread i follow.
Yeah I see you in them often as well, it's rather nice that different "faces" around here are really starting to be rather familiar, it's like walking down the street and you see your neighbor across the street and be like "Oh hey, how's it going?", haha :p

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
75 was a guess..i'll count the adult game directories in my adult game area..lol....
ummm..134..HAHAA..boy was i off :O
should mention..a fair number of them are html games..i mean..who dosnt like Zork with tits?...
Whut only 134? I just checked my own folder... 393 games... Ooops... :oops::whistle:

Reactions: Trojaner

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Twice in the last few days, you're playing with my nerves! :eek:
And every time I check - yup! It's the same version I already played.:LOL:

Reactions: HopesGaming

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well...I may be wrong, but I think, at next content-update, both translations will be in too, right?
So....why bringing them up singulary?

IMHO, at evry update, players expect new content, new things to explore.
If there is not an urgent bugfix needed (which usually is fairly rare), I´d focus on a new content
and include any additional things like another language to that.
Most ppl are able to read english, so those, who cant, wouldt have waited for french or german anyway.
True, nice to have, but new content would be nicer ;)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes