repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Well...I may be wrong, but I think, at next content-update, both translations will be in too, right?
So....why bringing them up singulary?

IMHO, at evry update, players expect new content, new things to explore.
If there is not an urgent bugfix needed (which usually is fairly rare), I´d focus on a new content
and include any additional things like another language to that.
Most ppl are able to read english, so those, who cant, wouldt have waited for french or german anyway.
True, nice to have, but new content would be nicer ;)
I think it's just a courtesy for foreigners player who want play in their mother language without wait a month or so.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well...I may be wrong, but I think, at next content-update, both translations will be in too, right?
So....why bringing them up singulary?

IMHO, at evry update, players expect new content, new things to explore.
If there is not an urgent bugfix needed (which usually is fairly rare), I´d focus on a new content
and include any additional things like another language to that.
Most ppl are able to read english, so those, who cant, wouldt have waited for french or german anyway.
True, nice to have, but new content would be nicer ;)
Translation is done by the fanbase. Voluntaries. Hence they translate it once the game is out (sometimes I give them the script, but usually the full ready script is done a couple of days before the release). Can't release the game at the same time as the translation. And I can't see the reason to wait for the 0.04 update before I release the 0.03 translation when it's ready.

This is not a Telltale kind of game where it's episodic and fully ready once released. I am developing a sandbox style game with rpg management. Basically early alpha stage hence a lot of bug fixing, changes and balancing need to be done. And what kind of early alpha game have it all perfect for each release?

Now, I COULD ignore all that and only focus on the content. But that would leave down a buggy mess of a game down the line (the small issue stacks up) and a big void since I do not do small content updates. So, why not fix the game and provide translation for the people that prefer that?

Also, it is so easy to see if it's bug fixes or not. Letters - bugfix, changes, balance, translation etc. Number - major content.

@alexw14615
No

@Yennefer
Depends. This is a story based game and there is a lot of hours on the story content.
If you base content on eroge than there is not a lot of content yet. Wanted to flesh out the story first. This game is a bit different from the rest on that aspect.

@Zenithtb
There is a reason why I use a proofreader for myself, haha.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I was pondering why the setting irks me so much and then it suddenly hit me.

You are forced to slave away under some bullshit contract.
You don't understand the legal mumbo jumbo governing it.
The people around you are all psychos and the higher ups drone on and on about loyalty.
And worst of all, you have to just smile and nod, because if you don't you lose everything.

IT'S JUST LIKE MY FIRST JOB! o_O

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Translation is done by the fanbase. Voluntaries. Hence they translate it once the game is out (sometimes I give them the script, but usually the full ready script is done a couple of days before the release). Can't release the game at the same time as the translation. And I can't see the reason to wait for the 0.04 update before I release the 0.03 translation when it's ready.

This is not a Telltale kind of game where it's episodic and fully ready once released. I am developing a sandbox style game with rpg management. Basically early alpha stage hence a lot of bug fixing, changes and balancing need to be done. And what kind of early alpha game have it all perfect for each release?

Now, I COULD ignore all that and only focus on the content. But that would leave down a buggy mess of a game down the line (the small issue stacks up) and a big void since I do not do small content updates. So, why not fix the game and provide translation for the people that prefer that?

Also, it is so easy to see if it's bug fixes or not. Letters - bugfix, changes, balance, translation etc. Number - major content.

@alexw14615
No

@Yennefer
Depends. This is a story based game and there is a lot of hours on the story content.
If you base content on eroge than there is not a lot of content yet. Wanted to flesh out the story first. This game is a bit different from the rest on that aspect.

@Zenithtb
There is a reason why I use a proofreader for myself, haha.
In fact I like games with a story more so thanks for the info I'm gonna check it out

Reactions: HopesGaming
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

The DeLuca Family [v0.03b] [HopesGaming] - Original Size: (910MB)

Squashed Download - PC (211MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so when is it likely we will get update v0.04 asking as someone who loved playing the story and loved the characters luna especially right amount of charming and crazy

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
like it.wish there ws a little sex in it right now unless i missed something,but looking forward to more updates

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
I don't know if I have a bug or if I have finished this version, I can't continue the story when I click on it...could someone help me please? What's the last mission? ^^

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
y
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

The DeLuca Family [v0.03b] [HopesGaming] - Original Size: (910MB)

Squashed Download - PC (211MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE
yeah gj

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I'Ve some issues with progressing in the game. Ive already a Soldato, but im in rank 9 and the game stucks in the part that i have to reach soldato and rank 5... someone knows how to solve this?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'Ve some issues with progressing in the game. Ive already a Soldato, but im in rank 9 and the game stucks in the part that i have to reach soldato and rank 5... someone knows how to solve this?
Go to Events (you've got to have the 'Awards Ceremony to continue)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes