greatbuck1

Apr 17, 2019
View attachment 1733947
APR 1, 2022 AT 4:44 PM
Dev post 0.0.8 #12

Hey DeLucas!

Very quick note today.
Game is done! Just adding the last few renders I may have missed or have to add.
Then it is about adding the codes and assemble it together.
Give it to the beta testers and proofreader.

Hope ya guys will enjoy this update! New important character, a lot of MC character development, and good progress with Gracie!

-HG

guys game is done but there's still some stuff to finish

so in other words game is not done yet :KEK:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 1733947
Dev post 0.0.8 #12

Hey DeLucas!

Very quick note today.
Game is done! Just adding the last few renders I may have missed or have to add.

Hope ya guys will enjoy this update! New important character, a lot of MC character development, and good progress with Gracie!

-HG
Hey! Hey! Hey! HOLD ON!

1083017_pool16.gif

You! Yes, you! The Godfather with a thousand of fancy fedoras!

New important character
This is about Connie, :love::love::love: Right? RIIIIIIIGHT?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't disappoint ME! I'm watching you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wonho-the-rock.gif

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Hopes April fools joke incoming. "Actually I haven't finished it, it will take another few months"
Except it'll still be funny when HE says it. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Cause its expected! Haha
Well, he's been totally upfront about any issues that came the way of completion of the update. So, if there had been another issue he would've let us know way sooner. He is one of the most honest devs of this niche, like OceanLab :LOL:. It's true!

Last edited:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 1733947
Dev post 0.0.8 #12

Hey DeLucas!

Very quick note today.

-HG
I can't wait to see what is Isabel peeking at, is it MC and Gracie(or maybe other girls) doing something "Naughty" or something else and i'm really curious about who is the new important character, is it MC's Mother/Father or someone else?.

Even if this will take another month, years or whatever it is,, i will waiting, because i love this game...(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:(especially MC can make the Girls happy,, if can't then, i will make them happy (My OC/Character in my Fanfiction Story, of course):giggle::)

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is still no actual sex in this game??
Pah. I'm glad I stopped following this one. It's a gigantic tease.
(a) Some of us like some more teasing. And as has been said repeatedly, this game is not primarily about sex.

(b) If you at least took the 10 seconds to check the tags at the top you wouldn't look like a complete idiot.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Heh. The people playing this game get so defensive whenever anyone points out there there is no actual sex in the game. They are always like - "How dare anyone criticize our perfect amazing game! waaaaaa!" (that's how you guys sound to me)

I did check the tags of course. That's how I knew there was no sex in the game yet despite the last time I touched this being over a year or two ago.

Honestly I think this game could be good, if they put some sex scenes in. But since it has none, it doesn't get my attention at all. And i'm perfectly happy to continue ignoring this title. I don't like being teased, especially when it goes on for years.

The thing about teasing - eventually they have to make good on what they are teasing, or it's all entirely pointless and not worth anyone's time.

[Here's a free tip - don't be a fanboy - always be critical and picky. It will get you better stuff.]

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes