chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Don't understand people complaining for updates, be a Patron then complain, if you getting game for free just do what I do play something else, there's plenty games then come back and check. This is a good game, don't care about sex if it's a good storyline and had good lol with the 2 sisters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah there is no actual sex in the game...
lol
There is sex in the game.

1 Vaginal sex (Eiza, the Carnefice Family assassin girl), & 2 Oral sex (one with Isabel, Antonio's wife, and second with Amita, one of the Capos).

Even the tags state there is sex in the game (this was mentioned in the last 2 pages of this thread also).

Hmm, in the last week alone you made a dozen posts here that you don't think it will come out. Including one where you said you'll be gone for a month. At the same time you were posting nothing anywhere else. Are you sure this kind of addiction is healthy?
Given that lion's share of the dude's posts seem to be "When update?" "Update coming?" "We need a hero" and not much else, I'd give him points for trying something different lol.

But having said that, I really don't get the mentality of people whining/complaining about the game yet insisting on staying at the said game's thread instead of moving on (unless they have a schadenfreude condition or something).
Are these people trying amass an Anti-dev following cult or something?

If that's the case, I wish the dude luck.
Cause he's seriously gonna need it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm a bit confused, how do I get up to rank sodalto?
You need to access the Soldato Promotion event with Blackie, Cordia and Wilfred.

Go to the Journal section (button J at top) and take a look at your event log. It will tell you the pre-requisites needed in order to access the event.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
lol
There is sex in the game.

1 Vaginal sex (Eiza, the Carnefice Family assassin girl), & 2 Oral sex (one with Isabel, Antonio's wife, and second with Amita, one of the Capos).

Even the tags state there is sex in the game (this was mentioned in the last 2 pages of this thread also).

Given that lion's share of the dude's posts seem to be "When update?" "Update coming?" "We need a hero" and not much else, I'd give him him points trying something different lol.

But having said that, I really don't get the mentality of people whining/complaining about the game yet insisting on staying at the said game's thread instead of moving on (unless they have a schadenfreude condition or something).
Are these people trying amass an Anti-dev following cult or something?

If that's the case, I wish the dude luck.
Cause he's seriously gonna need it :ROFLMAO:
isn't Isabel also fucking MC with her husband banging furiously on the door?or it's just a blowjob scene there?

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
You need to access the Soldato Promotion event with Blackie, Cordia and Wilfred.

Go to the Journal section (button J at top) and take a look at your event log. It will tell you the pre-requisites needed in order to access the event.
It worked, thank you

Reactions: JJJ84

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tried out the game and dang it's pretty darn hard to 100% the missions so far I got Nimble Fingers 100%, The Snooping Bonans 78%, The Delivery Boy 95%, The Bonanzo Meeting 80% and The Painter 80% this is with me trying them out several times on my own and even checking the walkthrough xD

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Tried out the game and dang it's pretty darn hard to 100% the missions so far I got Nimble Fingers 100%, The Snooping Bonans 78%, The Delivery Boy 95%, The Bonanzo Meeting 80% and The Painter 80% this is with me trying them out several times on my own and even checking the walkthrough xD
With each grind and playthrough of the contracts, you're gonna earn more money, use it to buy better equipment.
Contracts when you also do better give out better equipment too as rewards.

When to do better in the contracts and get these rewards, make sure to swap in your superior equipment.

Also, some of the girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel) free-roam events would also provide permanent +1 stats increases that should help as well.

Reactions: Rovenant

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
Hmm, in the last week alone you made a dozen posts here that you don't think it will come out. Including one where you said you'll be gone for a month. At the same time you were posting nothing anywhere else. Are you sure this kind of addiction is healthy?
I cant leave my baby Hopes :love:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm a bit confused, how do I get up to rank sodalto?
Keep doing quests, not main quests side quests, I think till you reach lvl 5 then talk with guy at door forgot his name think its uncle alfred, but i strongly suggest use the walkthrough mod, if not you gonna go nuts like I did lol

Reactions: FlyinginTime
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes