Aug 14, 2021
i love this game but the time we have to wait in between each update make's it so you have to replay the game to remember what happened last update i love the big story segments the Luna one had me in near tears it was that good but id hope we'd get smaller updates just to tie us over for the big story moments i love a good meal but give me some treats every once and a while
View attachment 1743335
Everytime i see someone say something like this it makes me wonder if they really like the game. Cause there people who like shows and movies and recall whole scenes that I cannot fully recall myself, but remember after hearing them talk about it. Hell i remember this game really well. There are games and shows i have not scene or played in years, but still can recall them pretty well. We humans are simple creatures. We tend to remember what we like and forget what we abhor the most. well accept those who cant let go.

• Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Yup, you are correct.
Not like I'm against mods (in fact for several of games I play on this site, I do use them), but regarding this game specifically, I really wouldn't recommend mods.
Seen too many people who used mod/cheats for this game and it corrupted their save for the whole Ombra mission (not sure whether you're at that point yet, mission where MC and the DeLuca soldiers go to save Eiza's sister from Ombra Family) and had to undo what they did with mod or start again from beginning, both a very much inconvenience.

Besides, it's not like the game is really that hard to figure out.

1) Get stuck during Main story/Main events/girls' free-roam events?

Click the Journal button at top, and in the menu choose Event Logs. That will tell you pre-requisites for every event.

2) Get stuck during Contracts?

With contracts, I just follow 4 simple rules;

- Even if you fail a specific contract keep grinding it or other contract for more money, these contracts are not meant to 100% in first go
- Explore and examine every nooks and crannies of every room & situation of the world given in the contract. More often than not, there will be hidden goodies
- When you 100% a contract (i.e. S rank for contract result), you'll be given the best reward, most likely a rare equipment. Make sure to equip them all so you're stronger.
- If you have any free-roam events left to do for the girls, do them cause normally completing their events tend to give +1 permanent increase in one of MC's stat (for the contracts).

There is a walkthrough for contract yes (for those really confused as to what they should be doing), but I didn't even need to use the walkthrough for contracts anyway, and got it all following the above.

The pdf Walkthrough in the OP........ is really outdated (especially the contracts section of it, since it's got stuff which were present before v0.07 prior to when Contracts went through the whole overhaul).
Used it for my very first playthrough of the game.
I guess if it does one thing, it does tell the player which choices increase in "Morality" (that's actually name of the code. It's called "Dispassion" within game itself), but even that I just stopped relying on when I had to restart with v0.07 cause I just wanted to make my own choices with it all.
Thank you so much, appreciate you help. I'm also trying to play on my on for the most part, just sometimes it's impossible for me to find a way without the walkthrough.
With contracts, I just follow 4 simple rules;

- Even if you fail a specific contract keep grinding it or other contract for more money, these contracts are not meant to 100% in first go
- Explore and examine every nooks and crannies of every room & situation of the world given in the contract. More often than not, there will be hidden goodies
- When you 100% a contract (i.e. S rank for contract result), you'll be given the best reward, most likely a rare equipment. Make sure to equip them all so you're stronger.
- If you have any free-roam events left to do for the girls, do them cause normally completing their events tend to give +1 permanent increase in one of MC's stat (for the contracts).
Thanks for the awesome tips(y)

Reactions: JJJ84

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Now you have it. If you want, you can use save editor to change the MC's name.
thx, that was one of the funny moments with the girls, but while i wait for update might start over again, liked the part where mc goes to town and dance, liked that music

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I didn't even knew something like this existed, Thank you. I also don't like grinding, I play for the story part.

there's 2 save locations 1 in game folder the other in apps folder inside renpy folder you have to put edited save in both folders, don't play too much with variables, I just did the stats

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlyinginTime

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Everytime i see someone say something like this it makes me wonder if they really like the game. Cause there people who like shows and movies and recall whole scenes that I cannot fully recall myself, but remember after hearing them talk about it. Hell i remember this game really well. There are games and shows i have not scene or played in years, but still can recall them pretty well. We humans are simple creatures. We tend to remember what we like and forget what we abhor the most. well accept those who cant let go.
that's what your take away was from what i wrote im happy you have a good memory not all of us do that was hardly my main point i enjoy the story but the same as a manga if enough time passes i get lost in the story my main point of what i wrote was i think we all appreciate smaller updates to tie us over till the big story moments come along :confused:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wouldn't manipulate it to such absurd numbers. In the past, people have reported that manipulations to such extents have caused massive problems with their saves.
This.

Whenever I use mods, I never use any which unless the dev has built-in within the game which he himself verified won't break the save (for example, games like "Ataegina" "Love of Magic" "Hail Dicktator" has those).

But any outside third party mods (not done by the dev) which gets player to change the stats, I just stay far away from, cause changing the stats just tends to screw around with game's variables and messes up the saves (if the person is fine with the risk of it all, then I guess it would be no problem for them, but as for me I just don't like fiddling around with things I don't understand so....).

Besides, I find grind for this game is actually pretty mild compared to other grindy games anyway.
It's pretty bearable even the first time around, and becomes pretty easy-peasy the more it gets repeated.

And I think this is a situation arising from there not being "Visual Novel Only" mode implemented yet.
As soon as Hopes applies that mode in a future update, I'd imagine a lot of these 3P mods will become obsolete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i love this game but the time we have to wait in between each update make's it so you have to replay the game to remember what happened last update i love the big story segments the Luna one had me in near tears it was that good but id hope we'd get smaller updates just to tie us over for the big story moments i love a good meal but give me some treats every once and a while
View attachment 1743335
I think for me, when I feel like I'm forgetting the story, I just use the Replay Gallery.
Considering that "replay scenes" contain basically 95% of the scenes in the game anyway, I find rewatching through this really helps me remember.

Though I guess I'm more of a outlier compared to most since I do rewatch the scenes in replay gallery every now and then (sans My name is Luna Flashback though. Seen that 3 times in full already, so I think I had more than my fair share of it lol) even though I'm not necessarily forgetting anything. :LOL:

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I tend to think myself that I have a pretty good memory and know my faves pretty well story wise. But whenever I replay them (for whatevcer reason), apart from having boring stretches where I indeed remember most of the stuff and try to skip, there are always some spots I rediscover - or might even discover for the first time in a story because knowing what will happen later helps you understand some premonitions or similar in a better way.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84
Aug 14, 2021
that's what your take away was from what i wrote im happy you have a good memory not all of us do that was hardly my main point i enjoy the story but the same as a manga if enough time passes i get lost in the story my main point of what i wrote was i think we all appreciate smaller updates to tie us over till the big story moments come along :confused:
Its funny how you basically say i glossed over you main point but you did the same to me.
You yourself said this:

i love this game but the time we have to wait in between each update make's it so you have to replay the game to remember what happened last update
To put it simply my mainpoint was that normally people remember the game, movie or episodes of the show they like. (or in your case manga) They normally remember cause they normally replay the scenes and words in the story and even theorizing about it. It was easy to see what you main point was. I understood it was just that i see people say what you say to much to not talk about he elephant in the room. :D

Aug 14, 2021
I tend to think myself that I have a pretty good memory and know my faves pretty well story wise. But whenever I replay them (for whatevcer reason), apart from having boring stretches where I indeed remember most of the stuff and try to skip, there are always some spots I rediscover - or might even discover for the first time in a story because knowing what will happen later helps you understand some premonitions or similar in a better way.
Yeah there are times when there are stuff we miss. Thing is you cant remember what you miss cause you never noticed it to begin with.

raditanime

Jul 21, 2019
I can't doing " Massage The Actor in Isabel route. i have been following the guide but there's no option to sit with her at night at living room. what should i do?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
2 more updates and season 1 will be done, that's all the news in Discord. Just happy there will be season 2. So many questions unanswered. 1 thing for sure many people will start game over again to take different routes depending these last 2 updates. Me? They probably gonna take me to the woods when they find out I've trying bang'em all :cry:. Can't help it they all look so hot, but if I had to take 1 route I will go with Luna and Gracie and Isabel and Cordia and the 2 nuns and the skater and back to the woods again :D, dam no solution for me r.i.p.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can't doing " Massage The Actor in Isabel route. i have been following the guide but there's no option to sit with her at night at living room. what should i do?
Did you do fulfil all the pre-requisite conditions which are stated for that free-roam event?
If in doubt, check your "Event Log" in your "Journal." (button "J" on top left of screen).

Most likely the event is not triggering for you because you're not meeting one of the requirements.
With this game, it's more convenient to use the in-game Event log than the Guide at OP cause that Guide is quite outdated in some ways.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I just saw where they say the game's update is all but finished, so going to go ahead and make sure that I did redo the game on this comp, so I don't have to go all the way through to see the new content.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I just saw where they say the game's update is all but finished, so going to go ahead and make sure that I did redo the game on this comp, so I don't have to go all the way through to see the new content.
There are still 2 updates left

Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes