JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No way, 'Mr. Bitter Truth' :p! First, we need to show our complete 'loyalty' and 'devotion' to our Donna! But if Hopes is planning to develop some lewd scenes with Isabel on season 2 first release, I will not complain :whistle:. (Just don't tell to Antonio!)
Well, yeah of course.
Though it's a bit difficult to do considering her route isn't unlocked yet (still need to wait for that Luna event with Cordia to get our route with the lovely Donna).

But having said that, I did suggest to Hopes that mini-event above.
Whether he'll take such an idea into consideration it will be up to Hopes, but if a Cordia mini event is a possibility, I certainly wouldn't say no ;).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Paco Loco

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope there's at least a little bit of new content for Isabel. :(
It would depend on what you define by "content."

If you mean, even just an appearance i.e. Isabel appearing in upcoming Gracie event as a minor supporting character, then sure. Hopes did release a preview recently which might teases that a bit.

But if you're not satisfied with that and you wish for a Isabel specific events and content (where she is the focus), then most likely you're in for a disappointment.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
Yea, sounds about right.

Proofread is done as well. The new proofread (creator of one of the contracts actually, the painter.) did it really fast and well.
Adding the music and checking transition stuff right now.
Most importantly is that the alpha test/coder is going through the game and fixing the code and adding stuff. I told him no rush, because this part is important.

While the game was being proofread and edited, I couldn't really add anything to the game, so I basically just wrote on the lore part again. Got a lot in there. Think it's ready to be added. Just thinking of ways to add it.
Initially I was thinking 1 more month. After reading this, 2 more months I guess. See you delucas.

• Haha
Reactions: badass and vmaks

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Initially I was thinking 1 more month. After reading this, 2 more months I guess. See you delucas.
Dude, you do realize that you're coming here every week, saying same stuff again and again?
You really need original material in your trolling skills :ROFLMAO:

And whether you return to this thread or not, well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dude, you do realize that you're coming here almost every week, saying same stuff again and again?
You really need original material in your trolling skills :ROFLMAO:

And whether you return to this thread or not, well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps he will make a game, like this, but 1000 times better within a few days.:unsure::whistle:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
You'll get trolled by the "regulars" as usual, but the ongoing dev cycle of this VN has been hilarious to watch from the sidelines.

Every month its always something. Even this month, "Game is done -- but. . ." of course :KEK:

Anyone who plans on posting with vitriol in your words I challenge to instead see the humor in this situation

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You'll get trolled by the "regulars" as usual, but the ongoing dev cycle of this VN has been hilarious to watch from the sidelines.

Every month its always something. Even this month, "Game is done -- but. . ." of course :KEK:

Anyone who plans on posting with vitriol in your words I challenge to instead see the humor in this situation
Well, what one considers a running gag, others might consider telling the same joke 100 times when everybody has heard it already. However, a "joke" requires some spin to it, something actually funny or novel or surprising, not just bluntly using the same sentence over and over again. If you're doing that you're spewing vitriol yourself.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

And what is new here? Hope is late, very late and hopefully the game will get is update soon.
So either accept it or don't. But bitching around, because of reasons, well then don't be suprise if we have some fun.

Also game is free and if you support Hope or not is 100% on you. If you support him and feel the need to complain to him, do it, yet I don't need that shit here. It brings as much, as my whole post brings, but such is life on an adult forum, where every adult behave like one.o_O

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Every month, it's always something. Even this month, "Game is done -- but. . ." of course :KEK:

Anyone who plans on posting with vitriol in your words, I challenge to instead see the humor in this situation
My game must have hit you real bad for you to keep getting back here with your condescending attitude.
Disliking and leaving a review is completely fine and normal. The game is not for everyone, and I'll always respect that.
I have even seen you in other parts of the forum saying the game is overrated and so on.

Just leave the thread instead of trying to keep belittling me or the players of the game.

Aug 14, 2021

Trolled by the regulars? There are regular trolls hear, but from from you words it sounds like you think those who defend hopes are trolls. Why would trolls troll for hopes against trolls? I'm confused. When have trolls ever trolled trolls? Why would they? That is troll on troll violence.
huh gif2.gif

Last edited:

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
My game must have hit you real bad for you to keep getting back here with your condescending attitude.
Disliking and leaving a review is completely fine and normal. The game is not for everyone, and I'll always respect that.
I have even seen you in other parts of the forum saying the game is overrated and so on.

Just leave the thread instead of trying to keep belittling me or the players of the game.
btw hopes hows the update going and i am super excited to play the game i have been waiting for so many months i guarantee this update is gonna be a banger

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
I hope there will be some way to resolve the Netori route with Isabel and still have lewds and continue the story and character relationship development. I really HATE the idea of cuckolding Antonio, since he's been nothing but kind, friendly and welcoming to the MC.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am not here to defend seniorboop. In fact, under regular conditions I would prefer to troll him.. cause, you know, it is fun!
You know what, let's do it a little, why not? What is funny about these guys complaining is that they clearly do so out of frustration that something they like is not going out. Otherwise, why would they care to keep coming? For example, I am one of the biggest critiques in games like WVM as the game is total pure boring crap in which everyone loves MC's dick as a gift from god. But I do not go to that tread to stir the waters.. as I really couldn't not care less about that game.

So.. my opinion is that seniorboop does not dislike the game at all, on the other hand he really likes it. The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference.

Now on the serious matter at hand

Deluca development process has been terrible. This is a fact, not an opinion at this point. (well my fact.. which is after all an opinion.. but you know how these things are.. it is an statistical thing at this point).

I am not going to claim I understand anything. I barely know how to code at all on very user friendly stuff. And i have as non music artistic skills as a dead dinosaur. But that does not mean one cannot make educated guesses.

The previous update had the "new engine" reason. Now, a year later, no release. There will always be a thousands reasons... And believe me I understand that. The problem, more than anything, is in the lack of consistency and continuously pushing supposed deadlines back and forth. And please, let's not start the "Hopes never sets up deadlines" because what he sets up are expectations.

So I keep checking on it because I love the story and I love the game. But my expectations on the development of this game are extremely low.

To others reading this as a critique: first, yes it is a critique on the development process. But notice that I tried to be as respectful and unentitled as possible. Saying a critique does not mean being rude.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now on the serious matter at hand

Deluca development process has been terrible. This is a fact, not an opinion at this point. (well my fact.. which is after all an opinion.. but you know how these things are.. it is an statistical thing at this point).

I am not going to claim I understand anything. I barely know how to code at all on very user friendly stuff. And i have as non music artistic skills as a dead dinosaur. But that does not mean one cannot make educated guesses.

The previous update had the "new engine" reason. Now, a year later, no release. There will always be a thousands reasons... And believe me I understand that. The problem, more than anything, is in the lack of consistency and continuously pushing supposed deadlines back and forth. And please, let's not start the "Hopes never sets up deadlines" because what he sets up are expectations.

So I keep checking on it because I love the story and I love the game. But my expectations on the development of this game are extremely low.

To others reading this as a critique: first, yes it is a critique on the development process. But notice that I tried to be as respectful and unentitled as possible. Saying a critique does not mean being rude.
What you said about the game's development cycle itself is fair.

And no one should point fingers at you or accuse you (if anyone decides to), because you were Hopes' supporter once, and iirc (from what you said, you supported him up to total of $60, a cost of supporting a full AAA game before rotating support to another dev).
It's basically been a year since v0.07 was released, and disappointment that it's taking so long to get there is natural (I mean let's all be brutally honest here, we all feel that way to certain extent).
Whether one is an actual supporter or not, we all wish for quicker DeLuca updates, and get into this world as soon as possible because we love this game!

I just truly hope that when v0.08 comes it's a really enjoyable experience, & we no longer have to go through prolonged droughts of releases like we've been experiencing for the past 2 years.

And the best way for that to happen is for the shorter yet quicker release cycles to be implemented, which Hopes said is the plan after v0.08.

Here's hoping we get that (fingers crossed).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
And please, let's not start the "Hopes never sets up deadlines" because what he sets up are expectations.
On the contrary, despite Hopes regularly saying he's not going to give any estimates, he keeps doing it & raising expectations. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot...
That's great, everyone's expectations of the development of this game should be low. Hopes has said throughout that he's a part-time hobbiest, so there should be no expectation of timely releases, consistency or hitting the etas he doesn't know how to calculate. Yes that will limit his number of subscribers, but presumably Hopes is comfortable with that reality. And the rest of us just have to wait patiently for something to get released whenever. The only way it is likely to improve is if Hopes goes full-time, of which there's no guarantee.

It's still pretty lame for certain users to keep coming back to this thread to complain about this again & again though. They already know what the development chaos of this game is like, so continually harping on about it seems pointless to me. Some people just like to bitch about stuff I guess, even if it doesn't improve the delivery time at all & just adds more useless iterations of this topic.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
On the contrary, despite Hopes regularly saying he's not going to give any estimates, he keeps doing it & raising expectations. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot...

That's great, everyone's expectations of the development of this game should be low. Hopes has said throughout that he's a part-time hobbiest, so there should be no expectation of timely releases, consistency or hitting the etas he doesn't know how to calculate. Yes that will limit his number of subscribers, but presumably Hopes is comfortable with that reality. And the rest of us just have to wait patiently for something to get released whenever. The only way it is likely to improve is if Hopes goes full-time, of which there's no guarantee.

It's still pretty lame for certain users to keep coming back to this thread to complain about this again & again though. They already know what the development chaos of this game is like, so continually harping on about it seems pointless to me. Some people just like to bitch about stuff I guess, even if it doesn't improve the delivery time at all & just adds more useless iterations of this topic.
lame or not, they are also enabled, seeing as they get responses from other users, be it a regular or someone who just found the game and loved it.
But that's not going to change, people will still come to complain, and other users will still enable them by either mocking them or giving them a reply.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lame or not, they are also enabled, seeing as they get responses from other users, be it a regular or someone who just found the game and loved.
But that's not going to change, people will still come to complain, and other users will still enable them by either mocking them or giving them a reply.
A lot has to do with the how.

Not the same to come and complain bout something like an entitled little bitch than to express disappointment on some things in a respectful way.

Alter all, someone coming to criticize something is a sign they care. Some care only because they don't get their own way, but correlationwise speaking, these are the ones that bitch the most.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
A lot has to do with the how.

Not the same to come and complain bout something like an entitle little bitch than to express disappointment on some things in a respectful way.

Alter all, someone coming to criticize something is a sign they care. Some care only because they don't grt their own way, but correlationwise speaking, thise are the ones that bitch the most.
yea , I agree
but at the same time , they come back because someone interacted with them.
and that's what trolls do right?that's what they need to keep coming back and say stupid shit
they need some form of acknowledgement , now if nobody (I know it's not going to happen) interacted with them, they would possibly come back 1 more time ..let's say 2 more times and then move on, since nobody is bothering to reply to their obvious troll comments.
On the other hand I also get the reaction from people that love the game, why should someone else trash either the game or the dev or whatever else that I love and supported for a lot of time.
but like I said, this will never stop, trolls will come and make some kind of stupid comment, people will enable them, they will come back and so on.
a never ending cycle.

onto the game though, I wonder if the girls will find out that MC slept with Eiza, and if they find out .. how will they react.
in my playthrough I'm being a manwhore and I'm pursuing all girls.. I know it will come back to bite me in the ass though :(
Also I'm surprised my memory is that bad that I remember the scene with Isabell being one of full blown sex and not only a bj (the scene where her husband is banging on the door, forgot his name though)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes