JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am counting on that!

That is true... pity.

But more than catfights I wan them to go all out on MC... I am so attracted to dangerous bitches!
Speaking of dangerous bitches, I remember Hopes saying (to one of my previous questions) that there will be some female antagonists (not our DeLuca girls, but others) in the future who are hot and sexy as hell but will not be romanceable (since they're........evil and irredeemable).

Will that sate your appetite? ;)

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Speaking of dangerous bitches, I remember Hopes saying (to one of my previous questions) that there will be some female antagonists (not our DeLuca girls, but others) in the future who are hot and sexy as hell but will not be romanceable (since they're........evil and irredeemable).

eh... I hope not... I mean I hope there won't be any of that , I'll be a sad panda :( if there will be a female antagonist.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Needs to a least on Astrid level of dangerous for our chocolate vampire I assume. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

We'll see... i am open to alternatives!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No obvious actions sir. I only helping all the girls as best as I can. Usually my method is very hands on, but I only have their own best in mind and until they achieve their climax I won't stop.
You know for some reason, in my mind, I'm singing this song with Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia and all DeLuca girls dancing around me in circles in a very sexy provocative way, hahahaha

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
the man whore in me is curious ... and hopeful ... I mean since I know my MC is going to get screwed.. why not add to it?
so my question is this...
there are no plans to make Lady Cordia a LI right?
or at least some lewd scenes with her and MC?
I mean I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but it doesn't hurt to ask, I hope, if it does, my bad, I apologize :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
we're fucked.. that's what we are xD
... aaaaaand that's all we want to be.

"Don't know what kind of drama we will have, but I would also like if my MC can sleep with all off the Delucas ladies in one big bed."
Oh I would love that ... would be very nice to see, but ..
Press X for doubt :p
X - but doubt only. I don't see a mass orgy but some circumstance bringing them to sleep (no euphemism) in the same bed is possible, methinks.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
... aaaaaand that's all we want to be.

X - but doubt only. I don't see a mass orgy but some circumstance bringing them to sleep (no euphemism) in the same bed is possible, methinks.
I mean yea , sleep in a friendly way , yea, it's not far off, but I think we are hoping more in the sense where they already know they are all with MC :p and they sleep in the same bed, maybe nothing happens but still :D

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
Dude, you do realize that you're coming here every week, saying same stuff again and again?
You really need original material in your trolling skills :ROFLMAO:

And whether you return to this thread or not, well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just doing the same thing as Hopes. Coming back every week to say the game is done, but.......

Reactions: Jan Banan

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm just doing the same thing as Hopes. Coming back every week to say the game is done, but.......
This is how game development works. Just because you're finished with the main content does not mean that the game is ready for release.

This constant attack on me is getting boring. You are ruining the guys' discussion about the game with this behavior.
If you don't want to engage in constructive discussion about the game with the guys, then leave. Otherwise, I will be forced to report you.

Which I probably should start doing more of, to be honest.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
This is how game development works. Just because you're finished with the main content does not mean that the game is ready for release.

This constant attack on me is getting boring. You are ruining the guys' discussion about the game with this behavior.
If you don't want to engage in constructive discussion about the game with the guys, then leave. Otherwise, I will be forced to report you.

Which I probably should start doing more of, to be honest.
the real question is... will MC have some lewd scenes with Lady Cordia?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes