c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
yea , I agree
but at the same time , they come back because someone interacted with them.
and that's what trolls do right?that's what they need to keep coming back and say stupid shit
they need some form of acknowledgement , now if nobody (I know it's not going to happen) interacted with them, they would possibly come back 1 more time ..let's say 2 more times and then move on, since nobody is bothering to reply to their obvious troll comments.
On the other hand I also get the reaction from people that love the game, why should someone else trash either the game or the dev or whatever else that I love and supported for a lot of time.
but like I said, this will never stop, trolls will come and make some kind of stupid comment, people will enable them, they will come back and so on.
a never ending cycle.

onto the game though, I wonder if the girls will find out that MC slept with Eiza, and if they find out .. how will they react.
in my playthrough I'm being a manwhore and I'm pursuing all girls.. I know it will come back to bite me in the ass though :(
Also I'm surprised my memory is that bad that I remember the scene with Isabell being one of full blown sex and not only a bj (the scene where her husband is banging on the door, forgot his name though)
You're an optimist. I would bet that some of would go on an rampage until they will be stop

Regarding the game itself, I'm too a man whore, like in about any other game too and I will se how that goes, when the shit hits the fan, if. Just use enough saves.;)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So.. my opinion is that @seniorboop does not dislike the game at all, on the other hand he really likes it. The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference.
I am not waiting up for this update chief lol.

I casually peruse the threads of most VNs in the top 2-3 pages but I only play 2-3.

Just wanted to clear that up. Back to the sidelines!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
You're an optimist. I would bet that some of would go on an rampage until they will be stop

Regarding the game itself, I'm too a man whore, like in about any other game too and I will se how that goes, when the shit hits the fan, if. Just use enough saves.;)
but that rampage would also end at one point, even if they go on about it for days , it will still stop.

as for the game, I'm a moron... I don't really keep too many saves xD, I usually go with 2-3 saves and they are mostly one after another :p so they actually don't really help me.

when cause I know it's a matter of when , when the shit hits the fan guess I'll have to start all over :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am not waiting up for this update chief lol.

I casually peruse the threads of most VNs in the top 2-3 pages but I only play 2-3.

Just wanted to clear that up. Back to the sidelines!
Well, I waste my time doing even more pointless things too, so who am I to criticize that?

Like last time i was complaining to this cloud that decide to move away and stop hiding the sun.. what a bitch!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
onto the game though, I wonder if the girls will find out that MC slept with Eiza, and if they find out .. how will they react.
in my playthrough I'm being a manwhore and I'm pursuing all girls.. I know it will come back to bite me in the ass though :(
Also I'm surprised my memory is that bad that I remember the scene with Isabell being one of full blown sex and not only a bj (the scene where her husband is banging on the door, forgot his name though)
Don't know about Eiza, but regarding Isabel, considering one of her previews is her looking through the slit of a door in secret with a little bit of surprised look on her face I'd say it could be very possible that Isabel catches us doing some lewd things with either Luna or Gracie and decided to watch (showing her voyeur side haha).

This pic here:

DeLuca 1756803_1648820871381.png

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Don't know about Eiza, but regarding Isabel, considering one of her previews is her looking through the slit of a door in secret with a little bit of surprised look on her face I'd say it could be very possible that Isabel catches us doing some lewd things with either Luna or Gracie and decided to watch (showing her voyeur side haha).

This pic here:

View attachment 1751219
well she might be fine with our ... "activities" though not sure to be honest since she was hurt by her current husband, but probably will be fine... (this is me being an optimist here! :))) )
but what about Luna? ... shit ... she's the obvious one but Grace? her intelligence goes over the roof and we've seen her vengeful side .. just a peek but we've seen she holds a grudge..combine that with her hiigh IQ and the fact that MC .. kind betrays her .. by sleeping with every other woman he can ( in my playthrough at least) .. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that scene :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

This pic here:

View attachment 1751219
Or she see where Wilfred hide his wine.:ROFLMAO:

Like last time i was complaining to this cloud that decide to move away and stop hiding the sun.. what a bitch!
You are an evil mastermind, even the clouds and sun fears you and goes into hiding.:eek:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
well she might be fine with our ... "activities" though not sure to be honest since she was hurt by her current husband, but probably will be fine... (this is me being an optimist here! :))) )
but what about Luna? ... shit ... she's the obvious one but Grace? her intelligence goes over the roof and we've seen her vengeful side .. just a peek but we've seen she holds a grudge..combine that with her hiigh IQ and the fact that MC .. kind betrays her .. by sleeping with every other woman he can ( in my playthrough at least) .. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that scene :D
Well, I know my own fate, because my MC fucked around with all of them (yes I'm doomed, but I accept my fate :ROFLMAO: ).

It's actually gonna be interesting regarding Gracie's reaction to MC's being with other girls.
I mean, it's not like MC kept it a secret that he like "Both" sisters (beach prison event), but actually seeing MC with Luna or MC with Isabel? That's gonna be one hell of a convo afterwards.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder if the girls will find out that MC slept with Eiza, and if they find out .. how will they react.
in my playthrough I'm being a manwhore and I'm pursuing all girls.
I get your point, but there is one fact clearly obvious on that matter. At the last scene of the 0.7.2, your MC is NOT on a forced single route. I mean, your MC is still 'single', since he is not seriously 'engaged' with any of the major LIs. Even if your MC was a 'manwhore' (my MC was :LOL:), I do not know if you are already doomed by your previous actions. If your MC is, my MC is certainly too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Well, I know my own fate, because my MC fucked around with all of them (yes I'm doomed, but I accept my fate :ROFLMAO: ).

It's actually gonna be interesting regarding Gracie's reaction to MC's being with other girls.
I mean, it's not like MC kept it a secret that he like "Both" sisters (beach prison event), but actually seeing MC with Luna or MC with Isabel? That's gonna be one hell of a convo afterwards.
yea , there was no secret but I think there is a difference between saying it/showiing it and doing it
I dread the scene where Grace will find out xD

I get your point, but there is one fact clearly obvious on that matter. At the last scene of the 0.7.2, your MC is NOT on a forced single route. I mean, your MC is still 'single', since he is not seriously 'engaged' with any of the major LIs. Even if your MC was a 'manwhore' (my MC was :LOL:), I do not know if you are already domned by your previous actions. If your MC is, my MC is certainly too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
we're fucked.. that's what we are xD
Ohh I hope they are not fine...

I want catfights and safety concerns for MC. That is probably why Gracie is my fav.
noes.. I don't want that ..because a cat fight between the 2 of them .. would be dangerous...

Also... I want to see more of the nun... forgot her name, the one that "helps" MC before the big mission.

• Yay, new update!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

I want catfights and safety concerns for MC. That is probably why Gracie is my fav.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Me watching on the sidelines:

Yes, ladies..........fight for me!! Muhahahahaha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Yet, as Hope has written some time before, a fight between the sisters won't happen.

Sure, he could changed his mind about it and I assume the usual siblings quarrels aren't included here only the "deathmatch" type.

Don't know what kind of drama we will have, but I would also like if my MC can sleep with all off the Delucas ladies in one big bed.
Sure, this don't need to he the whole "MC has magic dick and I'm happy as long as MC is happy and willing to do everything including sharing him with our whole family" type of things.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yet, as Hope has written some time before, a fight between the sisters won't happen.

Sure, he could changed his mind about it and I assume the usual siblings quarrels aren't included here only the "deathmatch" type.

Don't know what kind of drama we will have, but I would also like if my MC can sleep with all off the Delucas ladies in one big bed.
Sure, this don't need to he the whole "MC has magic dick and I'm happy as long as MC is happy and willing to do everything including sharing him with our whole family" type of things.
"Don't know what kind of drama we will have, but I would also like if my MC can sleep with all off the Delucas ladies in one big bed."
Oh I would love that ... would be very nice to see, but ..
Press X for doubt :p

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
noes.. I don't want that ..because a cat fight between the 2 of them .. would be dangerous
I am counting on that!

And Me watching on the sidelines:

Yes, ladies..........fight for me!! Muhahahahaha
That is true... pity.

But more than catfights I wan them to go all out on MC... I am so attracted to dangerous bitches!

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
On another matter, I really wish we have Charvi on the story soon. I can't wait to mess up with 'Janny' again!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes