JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm all team man-whore, so who is going to rescue me from an angry all female mafia mob?
Don't think anyone can rescue us when it comes to that.

Yup, we're doomed, yet it's surprisingly exhilarating. :LOL:
Look at us, Deuce sure would be proud of us, wouldn't he? :ROFLMAO:

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
The last version I played was 0.06.5, almost 2 years ago. Is the game still teasing and no sex?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The last version I played was 0.06.5, almost 2 years ago. Is the game still teasing and no sex?
It depends on what you consider sex.

This game currently offers Vaginal and oral sex. If you don't consider them as sexual activity then this isn't your game, mate. Since that's what you seem to be in for.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is sex in the game by now. If however that is your main concern and you are hoping that after the initial waiting and setting up this will turn into some free for all bangfest, then you'll probably be disappointed because that's not the way the game is going.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To add further to what Cartageno & Ahx said above:

There are 3 sex scenes in game (though some of them you may not consider as such):

- Isabel (main girl): oral sex
- Amita (side girl): oral sex
- Eiza (side girl): vaginal sex

No full vaginal sex with the main girls yet.

But you've gotta understand, dev said from the beginning that he will always put story as his first priority.
Sex with the main girls will come at the right time (dev said that will come sometime in season 2. Right now, we're near the end of season 1 with the next 2 upcoming updates), and when they do he said there will be plenty of bed action.

And even when that happens, sex will not overtake the game as its main aspect and story will always come first.

If you're mainly in it for sex, and feel that it's taking too long to get there, then this is probably not the game for you.
But if you don't mind your games taking time with developing the characters, adding depth and richness in terms of the relationship between characters (before the whole "boink!" :love: ) like me, then this will be up your alley.

So taking all that into the account, it's up to you to decide whether this game is for you or not.

Reactions: jtc

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Uhm ... soooo, guys, who is your favorite character - apart from Floaty and Joey obviously.

I'm team Gracie.

Pleasemakethisdistractionwork
in the abstract I really like Gracie
Youngest, smart, in need of sexual guidance
I like all of that and often it makes for my Favorite

BUT

Luna
How can you learn her backstory and see how she is vulnerable and let's only a very few know it and MC is one of them
DAMN
She shoots straight to BEST girl

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Uhm ... soooo, guys, who is your favorite character - apart from Floaty and Joey obviously.

I'm team Gracie.

Still Luna, even though we haven't had an event from her since "My name is Luna."
After her, Cordia. There's no content from her yet, but god I love our Donna.

Gracie and Isabel were roughly equal place before, but but with the hype for Gracie events with upcoming update, seems like Gracie is likely to leave Isabel in her dust lol.

Don't think she'll outpace Luna or even Cordia in terms of my favorites, but I'm watching with interest whether she can be a bit of a dark horse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rovenant

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

I'm team Gracie.

1086055_tony_excellent_question.gif

Oh man, I can't choose between the main Delucas girls, I just LOVE them for different reasons (Luna, Gracie, Isabel AND Cordia). :love:

Ok, you asked to choose ONE girl, I suppose. Bummer. :cautious:

If I could, I would be on Siobhan team, or take her and make she comes to our side! :devilish:

Why? Because that girl are really in need to be saved from boringness and being treated like an outcast from her own dad. Besides, she needs seriously a 'guidance' to put aside that stupid 'scorpion way of life-natural path' bullshit :LOL:.

If she likes so much of a sting, maybe the MC's 'stinger' could cure her from living on a depressive (and now destroyed) dark place. Besides, she could be a valuable asset for Delucas. Plus, she LIKES our MC! :love:

What we have to do to 'save' all these beauties? Oh my, I want a harem! :ROFLMAO:

But, but, IF I could choose one side girl from the Deluca's crew, it would be Elita.

But I still have hopes on my beautiful Connie! Right, HopesGaming ? :whistle:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

I'm team Gracie.

After knowing about Luna background my place is with her. But before that i would say teamwilfred.

Now name your favourite outfit.

Reactions: Cartageno

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I made my point of view known a long, long time ago and if hopes implements an option which group you want to belong to or join...it is the church of fonz. god bless you father battista, your sheep are in good hands with me...trust me my lord :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes