JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Content of the game is finished.
Proofreading is done.
Waiting for coding to be done by the coder. I don't want to hurry him as bug sucks.
Have you already decided on how the Lore section will be implemented in the update after that?

Not sure whether you read it, but my little idea was to have Cordia give (or lend) to MC a book [which can be just placed on the bed] telling him to read which details history of the Families and the structure and lore etc etc).
Reason Cordia gives this book to MC would be for him to be better informed in the future and not to act reckless.

Perhaps it's just me, but I think it could be a fun little mini-event for us to get a taste of Cordia (appetizer!) before her main events unlocks in season 2 :love:.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Have you already decided on how the Lore section will be implemented in the update after that?

Not sure whether you read it, but my little idea was to have Cordia give (or lend) to MC a book [which can be just placed on the bed] telling him to read which details history of the Families and the structure and lore etc etc).
Reason Cordia gives this book to MC would be for him to be better informed in the future and not to act reckless.

Perhaps it's just me, but I think it could be a fun little mini-event for us to get a taste of Cordia (appetizer!) before her main events unlocks in season 2 :love:.
Hmm, I rather want it to be found during contracts. As rewards. + 1 knowledge for reading the book and then of course the lore content itself. In this way people that care about lore gets the lore while people that do not at least get stat increase.

The cordia one sounds fun but I know I will end up making it a time sink. Rather want to focus on the main stuff to get the stuff moving.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmm, I rather want it to be found during contracts. As rewards. + 1 knowledge for reading the book and then of course the lore content itself. In this way people that care about lore gets the lore while people that do not at least get stat increase.

The cordia one sounds fun but I know I will end up making it a time sink. Rather want to focus on the main stuff to get the stuff moving.
Ahhh... okay.
Interesting.

Does that mean there is plan to insert at least 1 new contract in the very FINAL season 1 finale update?
In that case perhaps the Tutorial contract with old retired Capo Vincent might sound appropriate as reward (has the triple benefit of tutorial + Vincent acting as teacher + gaining a lore book).

Though I guess the question would remain, how will people who opt for Visual Novel only mode in the future get it (I mean, I play Full Experience all the time, but there are people who are waiting for VN Mode to be implemented so (i.e. they don't like contracts), I'm guessing for those folks just automatically get the book?)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After knowing about Luna background my place is with her. But before that i would say teamwilfred.

Now name your favourite outfit.
I personally am a fan of the Xindi outfit, but of course you can't ever go wrong with classic TNG or DS9 uniforms ...

... oh, sorry, wrong game ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Rovenant

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Will this be the final update before putting part 1 onto steam?
He still needs to do one more update after v0.08 for Season 1 to finish (refer to my quoted post below. And Hopes confirmed it), so assuming he's gonna be releasing onto Steam the "Complete Season 1", I'd say no, not final.

Originally, back in December last year Hopes planned to have it all in one update which included the short season finale event to conclude season 1 by the time 2021 ended.

Unfortunately that didn't work out as he initially planned so he removed the short season finale event from the upcoming update and postpone it to the update after that.
There's also confirmation that this update will contain the Lore section that fans have been asking about.

So in gist:

- Upcoming update (likely April?)
Major content update for Gracie events (one-half of requirements to unlock Cordia route in season 2)
One Luna event

- Shorter yet quicker update after the April update (season 1's FINAL update)
Short season 1 finale
Lore section finally implemented in the game

Not sure if I'm missing anything, perhaps HopesGaming can clarify.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ask that Patrick Stewart:p

Outfit, is that necessary? The nun outfit come in high. Also Orano or how the female capo's name was (JJJ84 will correct me, I'm sure;)).
Female nun Capos are Amita (older, more calm one, who gave her "blessing" to the MC ;):love: ) and Amata (younger, the hot tempered one, who fought against Caterina at the Ombra mission preparation briefing by "Serpent", and got stuck with sort of babysitting our poor MC :ROFLMAO: ).

Also, Orano? You mean Onorina? The sharp tongued Sniper? She's not Capo though. She's Wilfred's Division.

Shameless plug :LOL: , but whenever in doubt, just check out the Compendium:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5824121

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Rovenant and c3p0

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
So, if you choose one of the other Deluca's girls, who would be?

- Amita and/or Amata: They are beatiful, sexy, feisty and gives all the 'blessings' of the lord to protect our poor MC! :love::love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Elita: She is blonde, sexy as hell and help our MC to get his reward with Mr. High Five! :love::love::love:

- Onorina: Redhead, beautiful, uptight, badass bitch! :love::love::love:

- Caterina: Sexy, deadly, hotheaded, fierce and loyal to our donna! :love::love::love:

- Lelliana: She helps our poor MC on contracts and I love her purple hair and her badass Matrix style! :love:

- Alda: We don't know much about her, but I would love to! :love::love:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, if you choose one of the other Deluca's girls, who would it be?

- Amita and Amata: They are beatiful, sexy, feisty and gives all the 'blessings' of the lord to protect our poor MC! :love::love::love::love:

- Elita: She is blonde, sexy as hell and help our MC to get his reward with Mr. High Five! :love::love::love:

Onorina: Redhead, beautiful, uptight, badass bitch! :love::love::love:

Caterina: Sexy, deadly, hotheaded, fierce and loyal to our donna! :love::love::love:

Lelliana: She helps our poor MC on contracts and I love her purple hair and her badass Matrix style! :love:

Alda: We don't know much about her, but I would love to! :love::love:
Hey, the nuns already have the advantage cause it's two on one!

And why settle for one of them when I can have them all? :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
YOU forgot the Lord is upon them, smartass! :cautious: This is a true believer thread, you SINNER! :KEK: We have to call Floaty to wash your sins, Mr. Bitter Truth, where is his spokesman?
Of course I'm a sinner!
But you forget, I have already been cleansed of those sins many times, by our dear Sister Amita.

So another sin? No problem!
I mean don't you know? Her blessings does wonders! :LOL:

And I will continue to sin to get these blessings.
To be cut from her cleansing would be a tragedy I tell you! A tragedy!! :ROFLMAO:

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
Perhaps a threesome (could it be the Trinity?) with Amita AND Amata? Clearly the path to Hell goes through Heaven (or is it the other way 'round--A little Amata BDSM Action, perhaps?)? Either way, I don't think it would count as incest, even though they are sisters.;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes