JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Stealing Wilfried's wine from the recently found out place he hides them. :whistle:
And in doing so, he has put me in an impossible situation.

Luckily due to being the blessed sinner (thank you Sister Amita!), I have a foolproof defense (in case I ever get interrogated for info):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, if you choose one of the other Deluca's girls, who would be?

- Amita and/or Amata: They are beatiful, sexy, feisty and gives all the 'blessings' of the lord to protect our poor MC! :love::love::love::love:
- Elita: She is blonde, sexy as hell and help our MC to get his reward with Mr. High Five! :love::love::love:
- Onorina: Redhead, beautiful, uptight, badass bitch! :love::love::love:
- Caterina: Sexy, deadly, hotheaded, fierce and loyal to our donna! :love::love::love:
- Lelliana: She helps our poor MC on contracts and I love her purple hair and her badass Matrix style! :love:
- Alda: We don't know much about her, but I would love to! :love::love:
If there can be only one, I think I will try to snipe the redhead - I'll try to be the sharpest of all shooters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Inspired by Cartageno, here's another distraction:

In season 2 of the game, which one of the following 10 events would you like to experience first?

1. A visit to the Kaskar Family mansion.
A chance to see Jalen's family, with Charvi, Aunt Layla and other Kaskar Family members! Chance to see how the most gruesome family operates in comparison to DeLucas, what sort of environment MC lived in growing up.

2. The Frenetico Tournament
Climbing up the ladder tournament which may have rules, or be "free for all" depends on the game. Competing against Luna and several other DeLuca soliders and other Family members, exciting is it not?

3. Third Serpent Cynthia's reveal appearance
The 4 Serpents. The most powerful soldiers of DeLuca Family with legendary feats. She's been teased and referred by other characters (like Gracie) in events here and there. Wouldn't ya wanna meet her?

4. MC's second "unofficial soldier"
MC is Eiza's "unofficial boss." There will be more who will be his unofficial soldier after her. Are you not curious as to who that could be?

5. Luna's reunion with her old Mysterious 6 captive friends
Always a heavy story to look back on which really pulls at one's heartstrings, the fates of Gaia, Viola & Laura are still up in the air (since only Sofia really died). What would go down when Luna sees any of her old "sisters" again?

6. MC's reunion with his mom, Rina
Rina, another character referred to occasionally by "Serpent" & Cordia and having troubled past with her son, the MC.
What really went down that made her relationship with her son spiral out of control?

7. Gracie & "The Woods" blackout
Something terrible happened in the woods that everyone keeps "hush hush" about not letting Gracie know. What dark secrets could possibly lie beneath in what happened all those years ago?

8. Antonio's Netori arc resolution
Won't apply to those who chose to be only friends with Isabel, but for those who chose the Netori path, what will happen when Antonio finds out about what his wife and MC are doing behind his back?

9. Luna & Cordia's reconciliation
There has been a deep rift between Luna & Cordia with so much that has happened between them. Will they be able to forgive each other and embrace as mother and daughter like they did before? And what part will MC play in it?

10. Wilfred's favor
Very early in the game, if MC decides to help Luna with getting her knife back, he ends up owing a favor to Wilfred.
How will Wilfred collect that debt? What will be the price?

Must admit, I'm really intrigued to see how everyone will vote.
Remember, as I said in the beginning, you can only pick one (all these 10 events we'll eventually find out, it's just the matter of which you wish to see first).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Rina, another character referred to occasionally by "Serpent" & Cordia and having troubled past with her son, the MC.
What really went down that made her relationship with her son spiral out of control?
This is by far the most interesting in terms of story.

Always a heavy story to look back on which really pulls at one's heartstrings, the fates of Gaia, Viola & Laura are still up in the air (since only Sofia really died). What would go down when Luna sees any of her old "sisters" again?
This could provide a lot of heavy drama, which I am currently missing.
Won't apply to those who chose to be only friends with Isabel, but for those who chose the Netori path, what will happen when Antonio finds out about what his wife and MC are doing behind his back?
The chaos and cheating bastard junkie I am might want to see this and lots of other "relationship conflict"

My personal best, though: Bathing time with Cordia!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My personal best, though: Bathing time with Cordia!
Hey come on!
You keep putting visuals in my head! :LOL:

You're such a bad influence on me, you know that Ayhsel? :ROFLMAO:

But you certainly live up to your reputation as the greatest supervillain out there!

Everyone, be aware! Keep your souls clean, lest you will be corrupted like I am by this awesome chocolate supervillain.
Now I need to visit Sister Amita again to get my sins cleansed.

Ahh sister, cleanse me, for I have .... sinned...

p.s. But yeah.
I NEED that bathing time with Cordia now. :love::love:

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Something terrible happened in the woods that everyone keeps "hush hush" about not letting Gracie know. What dark secrets could possibly lie beneath in what happened all those years ago?
We know next update will be most about Gracie and this matter will finally be revealed (maybe not all the extent). So, I am curious about how Hopes will reveal the "woods blackout". Because Gracie seems to have serious swings of humor from nothing - on my opinion, she is much more emotionally unstable than Luna - and has blocked all memories from that event. I'm (not so) sure it will be not like Luna's story but it has potential to give some answers that could make her snap out or make change all her perspective about her place in the family. Luna, as she says, is not 'broken' . But Gracie seems to have suffered a serious damage from that past event, or, she is just exactly the way we know her. Interesting.

Last edited:

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021

In season 2 of the game, which one of the following 10 events would you like to experience first?

A chance to see Jalen's family, with Charvi, Aunt Layla and other Kaskar Family members! Chance to see how the most gruesome family operates in comparison to DeLucas, what sort of environment MC lived in growing up.

Climbing up the ladder tournament which may have rules, or be "free for all" depends on the game. Competing against Luna and several other DeLuca soliders and other Family members, exciting is it not?

The 4 Serpents. The most powerful soldiers of DeLuca Family with legendary feats. She's been teased and referred by other characters (like Gracie) in events here and there. Wouldn't ya wanna meet her?

MC is Eiza's "unofficial boss." There will be more who will be his unofficial soldier after her. Are you not curious as to who that could be?

There has been a deep rift between Luna & Cordia with so much that has happened between them. Will they be able to forgive each other and embrace as mother and daughter like they did before? And what part will MC play in it?

10. Wilfred's favor
Very early in the game, if MC decides to help Luna with getting her knife back, he ends up owing a favor to Wilfred.

Remember, as I said in the beginning, you can only pick one (all these 10 events we'll eventually find out, it's just the matter of which you wish to see first).

Well, they would ALL be interesting, and I certainly believe that the Gracie exposé would fit what we know is coming. That said, as someone who appreciates Isabelle and respects Antonio, I'd like to see the Netori route come out in the open, IF the MC could grow the stones to own it: "Look, I know about your 'friends' at the club, and I want you and Isa to be happy (and satisfied, too), so how about a deal? I cover for you, keep your secret and Isa happy. You enjoy your friends, and keep your honor and position. Agreed? Or would you prefer to just kill me now?"

Reactions: JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

10. Wilfred's favor
All intriguing, even though I am not sure whether I can stomach number 5 right now with the world being like it is.

In terms of order, I think that some of these stories are needed to continue the story (6, 7, 9), some can set up new aspects of the story (1, 3, 4, 5, 10), and some are more of a partial closure (2, 8). Some of those are in kind of a grey area of course, as always when you stroke with a broad brush. So I'd like these groups to be more or less in that order. Since there can be only one, I'd go with 7 - Gracie's blackout. In my opinion the most important one to "get out of the way" early so her individual story and thus MC's understanding of the family can continue.

A lot will of course also depend on what Hopes has actually sketched out for the stuff - I see the Frenetico as end game content and don't think MC is ready just yet, but maybe it will open up the way to understanding other stuff while being not all it is hyped up to be in terms of competition.

With this caveat - that everything can be different from what I imagine it to be - the one interesting me least right now is the second soldier, especially if it would be a new introduction. Of course, showing a certain lady living in sheltered quarters the great outdoors would be nice though - but probably would not make much sense.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As I tend to agree with Cartageno here, I also say the next story we need is Nr. 7.

For the whole a new unofficial soldier, who do you want?

I think Lelianna would be a nice fit, as she is already introduce and so. Or the one with the beard, the one that slips my mind every time I try...:whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

10. Wilfred's favor

5 or 6.... probably the mum one because i think its too soon for 5.

Reactions: JJJ84 and EJW

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

10. Wilfred's favor

Mmm, you made this one very hard hahaha.

There are some in that list that i really want to play, like M6 plot, MC mother, more about Serpeants, Luna and Cordia, etc. But it will depend on how the S2 develops and how the S1 ends. But you only want one, and the FIRST that we want, so ill try to choose: 2- The Frenetico Tournament.

Because i believe that in S2 we will have a MC more developed (in term of skills) and it will be a good start to see a tournament so we can compare skills to understand how skilled MC is, and then it will have more sense if in S2 we make great achievments.

But, i need to ask. What about you?

Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes