Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
A little bit more news from Hopes' discord:

View attachment 1740696

View attachment 1740697

View attachment 1740698

Good that he was able to find a proofreader.
Let's hope that the Beta testing goes without a hitch afterwards (fingers crossed).
I really appreciate you sharing the info here.

And i cant wait no only to play the new update, but to come here after that to read and share theories with all of you. It feels like a coffee shop or cafeteria where we all gather to solve mysteries.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Keep doing quests, not main quests side quests, I think till you reach lvl 5 then talk with guy at door forgot his name think its uncle alfred, but i strongly suggest use the walkthrough mod, if not you gonna go nuts like I did lol
Thank you, But I kinda don't want to to use a walkthrough mod because often times it corrupts the saves. I have been playing with the pdf walkthrough.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thank you, But I kinda don't want to to use a walkthrough mod because often times it corrupts the saves. I have been playing with the pdf walkthrough.
Yup, you are correct.
Not like I'm against mods (in fact for several of games I play on this site, I do use them), but regarding this game specifically, I really wouldn't recommend mods.
Seen too many people who used mod/cheats for this game and it corrupted their save for the whole Ombra mission (not sure whether you're at that point yet, mission where MC and the DeLuca soldiers go to save Eiza's sister from Ombra Family) and had to undo what they did with mod or start again from beginning, both a very much inconvenience.

Besides, it's not like the game is really that hard to figure out.

1) Get stuck during Main story/Main events/girls' free-roam events?

Click the Journal button at top, and in the menu choose Event Logs. That will tell you pre-requisites for every event.

2) Get stuck during Contracts?

With contracts, I just follow 4 simple rules;

- Even if you fail a specific contract keep grinding it or other contract for more money, these contracts are not meant to 100% in first go
- Explore and examine every nooks and crannies of every room & situation of the world given in the contract. More often than not, there will be hidden goodies
- When you 100% a contract (i.e. S rank for contract result), you'll be given the best reward, most likely a rare equipment. Make sure to equip them all so you're stronger.
- If you have any free-roam events left to do for the girls, do them cause normally completing their events tend to give +1 permanent increase in one of MC's stat (for the contracts).

There is a walkthrough for contract yes (for those really confused as to what they should be doing), but I didn't even need to use the walkthrough for contracts anyway, and got it all following the above.

The pdf Walkthrough in the OP........ is really outdated (especially the contracts section of it, since it's got stuff which were present before v0.07 prior to when Contracts went through the whole overhaul).
Used it for my very first playthrough of the game.
I guess if it does one thing, it does tell the player which choices increase in "Morality" (that's actually name of the code. It's called "Dispassion" within game itself), but even that I just stopped relying on when I had to restart with v0.07 cause I just wanted to make my own choices with it all.

Last edited:

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah there is no actual sex in the game...but that lewd scene(i hope everyone knows wich one)....well thats f*cking hot. Cant wait to see what HopesGaming give us next time. Keep up the good work!
If you only want sex in the game, then dude this game is not for you. This game has a Separate Fan Base because of the Great story line, Character History, Emotions and many more things.

Reactions: thethirdeye

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
PROS:

- The models and the graphics in general are pretty good
-The writing is incredibly well done, it has funny moments, dramatic moments, all of them managed masterfully.
- The music is great and is used perfectly to craft beautiful scenes.

CONS:

- If you care more about fapping than reading a cool story this game will disappoint you, because it doesn't have too much sexual content yet.

"It's been a while since I found a game I wanted to support on Patreon as this one, the story is amazing, and I really want to see were it goes, overall an amazing experience and I encourage everybody to give it a shot. "

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
PROS:

- The models and the graphics in general are pretty good
-The writing is incredibly well done, it has funny moments, dramatic moments, all of them managed masterfully.
- The music is great and is used perfectly to craft beautiful scenes.

CONS:

- If you care more about fapping than reading a cool story this game will disappoint you, because it doesn't have too much sexual content yet.

"It's been a while since I found a game I wanted to support on Patreon as this one, the story is amazing, and I really want to see were it goes, overall an amazing experience and I encourage everybody to give it a shot. "
you forgot another con. 1 year 1 update.

Nov 17, 2018
you forgot another con. 1 year 1 update.
This right here, I haven't played this game since 0.05 because I wanted to stack a couple of updates for a nice and long game-play session. Here I am 3 years later still not playing it because from what I know there still are no sex scenes with the blonde girl, which was my favorite. It's been so long I forgot her name lmao.

This is a good game but fuck me, does HopesGaming like to take his sweet time cranking out new updates.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i love this game but the time we have to wait in between each update make's it so you have to replay the game to remember what happened last update i love the big story segments the Luna one had me in near tears it was that good but id hope we'd get smaller updates just to tie us over for the big story moments i love a good meal but give me some treats every once and a while
1649259254990.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thats the one I was talking about and if I want to cheat I use saveeditonline got 999hp and 99 rest stats, just hate grinding, i'm more into the story

Reactions: FlyinginTime

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't manipulate it to such absurd numbers. In the past, people have reported that manipulations to such extents have caused massive problems with their saves.
Yeah but if it screws my save have the option to start over, most games I play I like to start from scratch because I forget I lot stuff..you know age..mind lapsus :) and this is a game that doesn't bother me to do it again, but learned a lesson that before editing I save a copy better safe than sorry and since last time I played only had to do the last quest where got the bj/sex and save the little girl so only would have to redo those again. But wish had a save where you take both sisters to meet your friend, had a good laugh with that conversation.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah but if it screws my save have the option to start over, most games I play I like to start from scratch because I forget I lot stuff..you know age..mind lapsus :) and this is a game that doesn't bother me to do it again, but learned a lesson that before editing I save a copy better safe than sorry and since last time I played only had to do the last quest where got the bj/sex and save the little girl so only would have to redo those again. But wish had a save where you take both sisters to meet your friend, had a good laugh with that conversation.
Now you have it. If you want, you can use save editor to change the MC's name.

Aug 14, 2021
A little bit more news from Hopes' discord:

View attachment 1740696

View attachment 1740697

View attachment 1740698

Good that he was able to find a proofreader.
Let's hope that the Beta testing goes without a hitch afterwards (fingers crossed).
I have no read past this post, but i am wondering am I the only one who focused on the statement," Proofreader has been fund!" is it found, funded or fun? Is a future statement of his gonna be "it is alive!" :ROFLMAO:What i mean is he actually planning on creating a proofreader from the funds he has gotten from his patrons? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes