ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I played it. No sex scenes in next update
I wanted to personally thank you for your dedication to providing an exceptional visual novel / game. (not that my personal thanks counts much) I look forward to your continued success. I may not comment much or say much on her but I follow the thread very consistently and very much enjoy the updates you give and the banter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1654620731474.png

Waaay less lines than that .. why the optimist?
I said, upcoming update will contain 1 Luna event [iirc, not Cordia related] & 5 Gracie events)
Does anyone know the changelog for this update? How big it is?
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 100%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 100%
Lewd 4 - 100%

Misc - 100%

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Light tricks got you there, gamer. She is slender, a woman lean practicing for ballet,
she has no muscle bound appendics to make it look stumpy.

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, keep calm, it will happen. Let the Patreons have a bit of fun and show more patience than the "2 days without update - aboned" crew ...

Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? ;)
my-brother.jpg
my brother you know me

normally I would not give a damn about Gracie update but

if there is a 1% chance that I get to see Luna again I have to take it

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet? Is the update leaked yet?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
With game's v0.08 release currently being at Capo+ (Capo Bastone) Tier, I'd imagine it still needs to go through at least 3 more Tiers (Capo, Elite Soldato, High Soldato) before it likely gets leaked at Soldato Tier.

So that means it's still likely couple of days until we see it leaked on the zone.

But the thirst for the update is pretty much apparent with how much traction it's getting in the request thread (compared to other games' requests. Been one day since release on Patreon, and already 3K views and 57 +1 replies on the thread. Holy shit it's on fire :LUL: ):

https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
With game's v0.08 release currently being at Capo+ (Capo Bastone) Tier, I'd imagine it still needs to go through at least 3 more Tiers (Capo, Elite Soldato, High Soldato) before it likely gets leaked at Soldato Tier.

So that means it's still likely couple of days until we see it leaked on the zone.

But the thirst for the update is pretty much apparent with how much traction it's getting in the request thread (compared to other games' requests. Been one day since release on Patreon, and already 3K views and 57 +1 replies on the thread. Holy shit it's on fire :LUL: ):

https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
That shows how much they want to post:
Played it, it's still shit, had no sex and now we need to wait another year.:HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes