JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That shows how much want to post:
Played it, it shit, had no sex and now we need to wait another year.:HideThePain:
Out of those ones who posted +1 replies, I've already seen couple who went on rant in this thread saying "Hopes is a miiiiiiiilker!"

With the amount of complaints they made in the past, most would think they don't give a shit about the game.
But it just comes to show duality some people have lol

Ones who complain the loudest, often are near the front of the queue. :HideThePain:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Out of those ones who posted +1 replies, I've already seen couple who went on rant in this thread saying "Hopes is a miiiiiiiilker!"

With the amount of complaints they made in the past, most would think they don't give a shit about the game.
But it just comes to show duality some people have lol

Ones who complain the loudest, often are near the front of the queue. :HideThePain:
Dude, take screen captures so we can make fun of them later for being hypocritical bastards :lepew:

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 100%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 100%
Lewd 4 - 100%

Misc - 100%
I wonder why no one has noticed it yet what is wrong here in the listing :unsure:
NO Joey content?!?...i'm disappointed :cry:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wonder why no one has noticed it yet what is wrong here in the listing :unsure:
NO Joey content?!?...i'm disappointed :cry:
Oh come on, nobody remembers Forgettable Joey, as it should be. If we remember him he wouldn't be the same Forgettable Joey we all love.

I'm more disappointed that Floaty isn't in the new release (or is it? I have no idea.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Oh come on, nobody remembers Forgettable Joey, as it should be. If we remember him he wouldn't be the same Forgettable Joey we all love.

I'm more disappointed that Floaty isn't in the new release (or is it? I have no idea.)
i never ever forget him, I also grew a new beard :sneaky:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Where do you see Joey here? I see MC, Gracie and some other dude.
That's Joey? I thought he died.
Poor Joey, he is constantly forgotten.

Me patting on Joey's shoulder (who looks sad):
"There, there...... Obviously the beard is not doing enough to get you noticed. What you need is, something more."

After months of absence, Joey comes back to work with a reggae hairstyle.

Imagine his surprise when everyone says "Who are you again?"

Joey, on his knees (in despair) "It's a failure.....again."

:HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes