Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Here's what I've come to understand of public releases by reading the word of our great leader Hopes, from the book of Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There shall be 7 tiers of favorites. The Caporegime shall be the first to receive the fruits of Hope's Labors. Then shall we wait 3 days. 3 is the number and the number shall be 3. 2 is too low, and shall not be counted unless 3 is called right after. 4 is too high, lest it be the counting of Serpents.

On the third day after the Capos receive their gifts, then it shall be passed to the Elite Soldato. Then shall we wait another 3 days. 3 is the number and the number shall be 3. 2 is too low, and shall not be counted unless 3 is called right after. 4 is too high, lest it be the counting of Serpents.

On the third day after the Elite Soldatos bask in the glory of their gifts, then it shall be passed to the Soldatos. After the Soldatos receive their just rewards for service, then the great leader Hopes shall make a public address and say: My followers! Thank you for your extreme patience and take this, my hard labors of __ months. Take this sacrament at no cost to thine own wallet and enjoy whilst I work upon another. In the name of Cordia, Luna, Gracie, and Isabel.

Thus on the 13th day of June this year shall the public receive this address.

On that day the F95 viewers and all new converts shall rejoice, and celebrate. The day after, the Filius shall come out from their hiding places and again declare war upon the faithful. It shall then be the duty of the faithful to squash them just as the Coder has squashed so many bugs, and the cycle shall continue.

I go now to follow the example of the venerated Cordia and have a cup of tea for my sleep addled mind.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes