c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Poor Joey, he is constantly forgotten.

Me patting on Joey's shoulder (who looks sad):
"There, there...... Obviously the beard is not doing enough to get you noticed. What you need is, something more."

After months of absence, Joey comes back to work with a reggae hairstyle.

Imagine his surprise when everyone says "Who are you again?"

Joey, on his knees (in despair) "It's a failure.....again."

:HideThePain:
I say he should get a halberd. Gottardo has a flail and we won't forget him. If Jo, ..., Jony had a halberd I'm sure he too will never be forgotten again.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Why are they in what looks like a knock-off FBI safehouse for a mob investigation cosplaying undercover agents?
It's 99% likely that it's for Gracie's story event (where she tries to convince Cordia to get her to be able to work for the Family).

Hence, the setting. She probably is planning it away from prying eyes, in secret (with the whole a bit rundown safehouse looking environment).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I say he should get a halberd. Gottardo has a flail and we won't forget him. If Jo, ..., Jony had a halberd I'm sure he too will never be forgotten again.
Halberd?

I was thinking more along one of these selections;) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Joey used any one (actually why not all?) of these weapons, his name will be etched as a myth, and his fame will be legendary (blowing away all the Serpents) that noone will dare forget him :HideThePain: :LUL:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Halberd?

I was thinking more along one of these selections;) :

If Joey used any one (actually why not all?) of these weapons, his name will be etched as a myth, and his fame will be legendary (blowing away all the Serpents) that noone will dare forget him :HideThePain: :LUL:
Then I would go for one of this:
1654637503768.png

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
It's 99% likely that it's for Gracie's story event (where she tries to convince Cordia to get her to be able to work for the Family).

Hence, the setting. She probably is planning it away from prying eyes, in secret (with the whole a bit rundown safehouse looking environment).
Probably, yeah, but it just looks so... stereotypical that I found it hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Probably, yeah, but it just looks so... stereotypical that I found it hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
I think that's the point of it.
To Gracie, I guess she's dead serious about the whole matter but for the player who's watching the scene play out, my guess is that it's intended to be stereotypical and funny in a way.

Reactions: bat2897

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder why no one has noticed it yet what is wrong here in the listing :unsure:
NO Joey content?!?...i'm disappointed :cry:
Oh come on, nobody remembers Forgettable Joey, as it should be. If we remember him he wouldn't be the same Forgettable Joey we all love.
Who's Joey?
Poor Joey, he is constantly forgotten.
- "What? Don't you like my beard"? :cool:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The World isn't ready for this (yet). :ROFLMAO:
They would get along well together, but there would be a lot of "Ahahahahha" "Muahahahhaha" as well as "I have a beard!" "Yes, I've grown a beard too!" (multiplied by....... I am afraid to say infinity :HideThePain: ) moments enough to drive Luna (given what transpired in Luna's pov in that "The Blizzard Princess" event when they worked together) and others crazy :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
The World isn't ready for this (yet). :ROFLMAO:
Well fuck those people:mad:

They would get along well together, but there would be a lot of "Ahahahahha" "Muahahahhaha" as well as "I have a beard!" "Yes, I've grown a beard too!" (multiplied by....... I am afraid to say infinity :HideThePain: ) moments enough to drive Luna (given what transpired in Luna's pov in that "The Blizzard Princess" event when they worked together) and others crazy :LUL:
There is so much comedy gold to be mined there. Would Gottardo forget about Joey after he joined his crew. Could Gottardo take advantage of Joey’s superior forgettability and use him to fuck with Mr High Five. So many great possibilities.

Wuhahahaha:LOL::devilish::LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
Well fuck those people:mad:

There is so much comedy gold to be mined there. Would Gottardo forget about Joey after he joined his crew. Could Gottardo take advantage of Joey’s superior forgettability and use him to fuck with Mr High Five. So many great possibilities.

Wuhahahaha:LOL::devilish::LOL:
know one have mercy on me
give me my Luna
E39Tc2bXMAEEvjL.jpg

Reactions: vmaks
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes