Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Stop talking sense and get your pitchfork!
Why not both? I'll talk sense while marching with my pitchfork!

View attachment 1858903

but all of the other girls can all die

for all i care the only one I care about is Luna
I mean.....Luna is best girl, but best thing is to be nice to her mother. Her being a mysterious/dangerous killer and head of the most influential family and all. Plus Luna is rather protective of her sister, so if we get rid of Gracie we're basically begging for Luna to kill us. Isabel....I just like her banter.

I agree with JJJ (for once), just send the other 3 over here. Luna will come over on her own.

I get mine from one of them.
View attachment 1859031
I mean...they did just leave them lying on the ground, so they are free. But JJJ's profile picture is Bigby Wolf, which insinuates that he's a werewolf. Therefore we all need silver pitchforks *points to rack of shiny pitchforks* which I just so happen to sell for $5.99! Act now and get a custom full body pillow of your favorite DeLuca! We even have the popular controversial Wilfred in an apron!

You know, considering @WhiteyG has placed number of hits on me till now
Wait...so WhiteyG has already put hits out on you? What happen to the other assassins? I think this just proves my werewolf theory.

Damn June 13th is a Monday >_<

How to sleep for 4 days?
Sleeping Pills.

I've always wondered, what's the plural form for Filius? Is it Filii?
.....That's actually a really good question. So Filius is just the short form, the full name is Filius Canis (Latin translates directly to "Son of the Dog" but is more likely "Son of a B***"). Now in latin the plural of the term is fili canus, but this is a name. So I think we would just say Filiuses.

Oh yeah, and I volunteer as tribute for JJJ's position after we kill him. My qualifications are that I was dedicated enough to read every single page of this thread after finding the game last August. Every. Single. One.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My qualifications are that I was dedicated enough to read every single page of this thread after finding the game last August. Every. Single. One.
Our bad. With the usual Filiuses post in it, and our response, we would have been in the double, I believe. Also if JJJ doesn't had slow us or hope down with that few question he had....

Regardless: Hope I do hope for you that after one year of time, this update has at least your promised dragons in it!:devilish:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Wait...so WhiteyG has already put hits out on you? What happen to the other assassins? I think this just proves my werewolf theory.
Nope we can not have people taking sense in the mob. You asked how he has survived so long despite the numerous hits placed on him. People talking sense! That's what happened. And now the game leaks just as we were closing in on hm. Coincidence? I think not! He will live to see this update, but don't get confortable JJJ84 I will get you sooner or later.

Sep 3, 2020

I mean.....Luna is best girl, but best thing is to be nice to her mother. Her being a mysterious/dangerous killer and head of the most influential family and all. Plus Luna is rather protective of her sister, so if we get rid of Gracie we're basically begging for Luna to kill us. Isabel....I just like her banter.

I agree with JJJ (for once), just send the other 3 over here. Luna will come over on her own.

I mean...they did just leave them lying on the ground, so they are free. But JJJ's profile picture is Bigby Wolf, which insinuates that he's a werewolf. Therefore we all need silver pitchforks *points to rack of shiny pitchforks* which I just so happen to sell for $5.99! Act now and get a custom full body pillow of your favorite DeLuca! We even have the popular controversial Wilfred in an apron!

Sleeping Pills.

.....That's actually a really good question. So Filius is just the short form, the full name is Filius Canis (Latin translates directly to "Son of the Dog" but is more likely "Son of a B***"). Now in latin the plural of the term is fili canus, but this is a name. So I think we would just say Filiuses.

Oh yeah, and I volunteer as tribute for JJJ's position after we kill him. My qualifications are that I was dedicated enough to read every single page of this thread after finding the game last August. Every. Single. One.
my brother you take me for a fool

I can pretend to care about her loved ones

but if the day comes and I have to choose between Gracie's life and Luna life I will gladly gladly let Gracie die.

as for Luna mother well I already answered that question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
~ opens an over priced pitchfork shop ~ Yea yea... what he said!!!
JJJ84 Are you going to take that from them?
~ grabs popcorn ~
And the mob number grows! I'm actually looking forward to who else will be grabbing their pitchfork :HideThePain:

Did we have disagreements before? :unsure: Hmmm, if so I do not remember any of them for some reason.
But yes, all girls in DeLuca are treasure.

Am I a werewolf? I guess that's for me to know and all of you to find out. :WeSmart::LUL:

Yuuupp. He sent multiple assailants. Let's just say they didn't fare so well :LUL:

Heh, as I said to WhiteyG, should I be eliminated, there will be another wave of mob with pitchforks out to get the replacement.
How will all these ambitious lot fare at trying to usurp my position?
Anyway, I will relish in the challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

It's been leaked on the request thread
Wow, this is a really pleasant surprise.
Thought my request thread will set a zone record or something (given last time I check it was at 4K views, and 60+ replies).

But I think I will wait for the compressed version to be uploaded.

Hopefully our Ducky Abhai or any of other compressors can release the compressed version a.s.a.p.

And until I play through the update, guess I'm staying away from this thread for most part (don't wanna be spoiled, even by accident).

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes