JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of update, I wonder whether there are any new girls introduced in this update.
If so, then I'll be updating the "DELUCA-VERSE BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM" as well just so you all know.

Actually, probably need to update the Compendium a bit anyway, given there's likely major developments in Gracie with this update.
Oh well, guess I'll find out when I play it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's what I wanted to know because when I played this for the first time it was 3 years ago when I needed a WT
I didn't have a problem with the restart after the last update (when you last played 3 years ago you'll have to start anew anyway).

There is no walkthrough as such, some of the finer contract points might need a little help, somebody (prolly JJJ) wrote some short overviews for that. The old Walkthrough will not help you beyond what to go for next though. If in doubt, ask here. Between complaints about your inability to understand stuff, there will also probably be helpful answers ;)

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
Wow!!! Well 11 months later.... hopefully there's actually decent amount of content to play through... Though I wouldn't put it pass, there were DEVs who took 9+ months for an update and it was literally like 30 minutes of playable contents... :cautious:

Reactions: voltairepop

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wow!!! Well 11 months later.... hopefully there's actually decent amount of content to play through... Though I wouldn't put it pass, there were DEVs who took 9+ months for an update and it was literally like 30 minutes of playable contents... :cautious:
I supported DeLuca on Patreon but stopped after all that stuff they said about taking a break and breathing. I'm afraid to try this new update in fear that the content won't be enough for waiting a year.

Reactions: TKLouang

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Update should be the average length of a normal release. Update time was not due to adding extra content, but real life priorities.
If story is not skipped, there should be well over 30 mins of play.

Saves after 0.7.0 should work
There are bugs in the current version. There are fixes (bundled together in a rar) in the discord announcement page.
Was planning to have the fix included in tomorrow's elite soldato release (0.8.1) but the update got leaked before that could happen.

If you do not download the patch fix then avoid saving just after receiving an item. This may ruin the save.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, don't see harem tag, is there any bad consequence if you start a relationship with all the girls? Lol!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a long while since I last played(basically since last update). Old saves don't work(?). Normally, I would say that sucks for me but I haven't played in a while and there's currently no other game I'm putting hours in, at the moment. Seems like good timing so I'll replay and get back up to speed.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes