TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
I supported DeLuca on Patreon but stopped after all that stuff they said about taking a break and breathing. I'm afraid to try this new update in fear that the content won't be enough for waiting a year.
I nearly forgot all about the game until recently when organizing folders of Completed/Abandoned games... and saw the update post... I will likely wait another week to play to see about more bugfixes.. seeing multiple not working "save game" makes me nervous to have to start all over...

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Well, this is a mixed feeling. Glad for the update, but discouraged by the saves not working. Guess I'll download it and wait until I feel up to playing it all again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, don't see harem tag, is there any bad consequence if you start a relationship with all the girls? Lol!
Nice to See Game is Back after a Year ;)(y) Harem Tag will be Best to add (y) I want All Especialy Boss Milf :sneaky:(y)
Downloading (y)
There will be no harem ending, as Hopes has confirmed, but as far as up to this version (which I haven't played yet) there are no known consequences (you only got to turn down one girl anyway). So as of now: go for it, the decision will come soon enough.

cheat or save?
am looking for the cheats
No real useful cheats. There are console commands for the stats but they will prevent you from seeing all content. Only save thing is increasing money (within reason) but that's not a problem anyway (unless something changed in the recent update).

Reactions: underoath27

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Didn't follow updates on Patreon (I never do), so quick question.

Is this update girls only, no new story chapters? Loaded save successfully from 0.7.2, nothing new for story in journal, only new girl quests. New game is the same.

EDIT: Ignore me, I'm an idiot and didn't check changelog before asking. Yep, girls only.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ah, people asking stuff about save game and bug fixes right under my post where I talked about save game and bug fixes.
It's good to be back.

No new story chapters. Next story chapter will lead to the next season.
But there are still lots of stories in the girls' event. Gracie's longest event is very story based.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Well, this is a mixed feeling. Glad for the update, but discouraged by the saves not working. Guess I'll download it and wait until I feel up to playing it all again.
Not sure what's up with the whole saves not working thing but personally I downloaded it and loaded my last save (from 11 months ago or something...previous release) and it loaded just fine.

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Latest save from 0.07.2. Its right before new content. Even though "old saves doesnt work", somehow they work for me. Putting it here incase someone willing to try their luck. Cheers ;)

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Update should be the average length of a normal release. Update time was not due to adding extra content, but real life priorities.
If story is not skipped, there should be well over 30 mins of play.

Saves after 0.7.0 should work
There are bugs in the current version. There are fixes (bundled together in a rar) in the discord announcement page.
Was planning to have the fix included in tomorrow's elite soldato release (0.8.1) but the update got leaked before that could happen.

If you do not download the patch fix then avoid saving just after receiving an item. This may ruin the save.
I feel invisible.
Ah, I didn't even see the post. Must have come in while I was writing, my bad. My saves should still be good then since I think they're from the last update. Thanks for the info.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
There will be no harem ending, as Hopes has confirmed, but as far as up to this version (which I haven't played yet) there are no known consequences (you only got to turn down one girl anyway). So as of now: go for it, the decision will come soon enough.

No real useful cheats. There are console commands for the stats but they will prevent you from seeing all content. Only save thing is increasing money (within reason) but that's not a problem anyway (unless something changed in the recent update).
i was about to get worried until I noticed that you said you only need to trun down one girl. Luckily for me, I don't like Isabella that much(As a LI anyways). I will have to make a seperate save for a Luna and Cordia route if this is true though.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes